Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

I thought the episode was really good
    good performances from both AB and CG
    I thought there would have been a hug or something?

2. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

All we need now is for Louie to come outta his coma in time to meet his new nephew/neice. I swear CBS has forgotten about poor Louie!

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well, there is still plenty of time for that in the rest of this season.

Maybe they can name the baby after its uncle and at the same time drop a line which reveals what has happened to Louie, like "He would've been so proud" or "He was so proud when I told him".

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

We can't name the baby Louie, please no! :lol:

Love the icon Dutch. :D

Such a good episode, hope they don't just abandon us at that until the baby makes an appearance. AB and CG were fabulous. Hugs for Lindsay, hugs for Danny and hugs for the Peanut.

I liked the fact that even though it was a shock to the system that Danny really seemed positive about the baby - check him looking at Peanut during the interrogation, ohhh.
    Not to mention at the start how freaked out he was over the thought of Lindsay actually being sick. Concerned? I think so. Also nice to have some clarity on what was going on between them since that *sigh* event that should be forgotten. Ikk.

Stellar performances all round people. Awful case but it was so well done. Fingers crossed for the second part of this season.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: You read my mind, huh? I was thinking about how they could name a boy and my first thought was 'What about Louie? Nah, better not.'. I'd like another name better. But I would be so happy to see him again, because I really liked his character.

I just noticed I haven't posted my thoughts in here yet! I LOVED THIS EPISODE! It was intense, it was emotional. It was perfect. I totally loved it. And I'm so happy that finally some questions have been answered. I'm so excited to see what'll happen next!!

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I just posted a though on the Lindsay/Anna thread but I though I might post it here. Did anyone else notice that in the last scene it looked like Lindsay moved her hand more than Danny?? I think she closed more of the gap between them than him and I was wondering what that might mean??

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I don't think it really means anything and that it was merely by accident :), but for discussion's sake I came up with an explanation :cool:

As you can see in the picture both Brina and I used for our avvie (great minds think alike ;)) Danny's hand is indeed still against his side while hers is clearly away from her body and reaching out to touch his.

I'd say that although she didn't want to pressure him into anything she still (unconciously) needs to know that he is right beside her. And although he did not reach out that much, he stays there because he likes the idea that she is still seeking his support and because he likes to feel her close.

:hugegrin:

No Louie, but Peanut? :wtf:

8. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

^ ^ ^

Great explanation. I have a theory too. (And I personally dont think it was an accident)

I think when Danny said to the parents in regards to what happens now, he was saying " I dont know", because he was unsure if Lindsay wanted him to be a part of things. I think that Lindsay, after finding out he had obviously told the parents, and the way he was reacting to the scenario in front of him--smiling at the parents with their grandson, that Lindsay thought well, maybe he does want this afterall.(and that she wants him to be apart of it) So she reaches out her hand but she is still a little unsure, and Danny reasures her--by moving his the last little bit, that yes, he does want this and he isnt going anywhere.

I interpretted that scene as the beginning of D and L reconnecting, because Danny had said earlier that things had been different. I assume its because Lindsay doesnt trust him like before. They have a long road ahead of them, but I think that scene was meant to show a kind of new beginning, its not going to be easy, Danny has to work his butt off to get Lindsays trust back, but he wont give up, I think he loves her too much for that.

Anyone else notice in his flashback, he flashes back to Lindsay, not the actual ultrsound picture. That shows me at least, he isnt just sticking around because she is pregnant, he wants to be with her regardless, if it was just about the baby the flashback scene IMO would have focused more on Danny looking at the picture, than Lindsay.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^^I totally agree. I think it's the beginning of them reconnecting too...at least that is my hope.

In the flashback, I didn't really realize that until someone mentioned it. I like that they did that, that he was thinking of Lindsay...I really can't wait to see what happens.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

How about Lucy if its a girl? That's sort of after Louie. :lol: I liked the look of shock on Danny's face when Lindsay gave him the news. I spent the whole ep trying to figure out who the bloody hell Danny was talking to the whole time. :lol:

11. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

i hope they'll not name the baby Louie...
    maybe she's a girl :adore:

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I can see hope for Danny and Lindsey. You can clearly see that they both really care for each other and now with the baby on the way I can see them becoming even more close. Their love for each other has been there even before the baby news it has just been a lack of communication between them. I hope for the sake of their child that they will give their relationship another chance.

I wonder who the baby will look like??

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree that they need to work on communicating but I think Danny showed he was trying to work on that in the locker room when he told Lindsay to talk to him. I can't wait to see what the next episode holds for us. I don't expect it to have a lot but I think they should mention something about how things are going.

On a side note, I had my own little rain walk in NYC and I didn't like it. It wasn't by choice and I'm wearing all the wrong clothes for it but I kept thinking of Personal Foul as I was walking down the NY streets in the rain. :)

14. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Lindsay. The baby should look alot like Lindsay. However, we may have to question why it kinda looks like that director guy named Eric something. Now what was that last name again. Gessh I forgot. :lol: I am sure they will probably use her little bump once it is born.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww. I think the baby should be a mix of both of them. Like his eyes and her hair. Or her eyes and his hair? No idea. But it will be such a cute baby! :adore:

I was also wondering- what do you think? Will they have a boy or a girl?

At the moment I'm thinking they're going to have a boy. I don't really know why. But how cute would that be?

I'm still not sure about names. There are so many possibilities. But I'm excited to see how they'll name him/her. :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.