Grissom and Sara wallpaper/collages

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Desertwind, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone!

I mostly lurk here, but post a few things on other threads.
    I am looking for a wallpaper/image/icon of Grissom and Sara from "Way To Go"--the Dueling Camera scene...(I absolutely love that scene!)

It has Grissom on one side, Sara on the other,they both have smiles on their faces and cameras in hand...

Anyone have it or know where I can view it?

I swear I saw someone post it --maybe not on this thread, though, as I just looked at every post since 2006...

Please help if you can...Thanks.

HoneyBee

2. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hi HoneyBee!
    Well, I didn't find a video of that scene but CSI Screencaps has, well, screencaps of it - *click here and scroll down a bit*
    If that's not what you're looking for just repost your question in the Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread, perhaps someone in there will be able to help. :)

3. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Cinegirl:

Thanks for the info....
    I'll re-post and if no one has anything maybe I'll make my own.

That wil be a first!

HoneyBee

P.S. After posting this reply, I read the rules of the above noted thread... NO REQUESTING of FAN ART--dang! Maybe I'll post in the GSR Shipper Thread...
    Thanks anyway--At least now I have the screencaps.

HoneyBee

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Ah, now I get it, you're looking for a finished/created icon of that scene! I'm slow sometimes :p
    OK, because we're a highly organized forum *giggles* we have tons of special threads where people can request fan art or just post it. Your request belongs into the CSI Icons #5 - Showcase, Links and Requests Thread.
    This is the thread for all stuff concerning icons from the original CSI.

Besides this you can find the CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests Thread for CSI:Miami and the CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests Thread for CSI:NY. These threads are for icons only, if you wanna request or post a signature banner we have one thread dedicated to all three CSI shows, the Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests Thread. For wallpapers (all three shows as well) check out the Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests Thread :D

Confused? I'm sorry, as I said: we're highly organized and are having threads for nearly all kind of things :D If you have questions don't hesitate to ask! Or check out our little Fan Art Forum Guide, perhaps it'll help you, too. :)

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

We are trying to clean up the forum a bit and are consolidating some threads. This thread is now closed. Please post your beautiful creations in the wallpaper thread from now on. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.