Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Another thing I thought of, was that does this mean they're not going to have any more forays into this particular world because they're not going to use Lady Heather? It would appear a bit odd if they went into this world again and found a new expert...

2. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

I did like how Catherine seemed to get irritated when Nick and the others were gossiping about Heather. I like the intensity between these two.

Which episode was that?

I have a very vague recollection of that happening.

MnM

PS A special visit by Lady Heather to Catherine?
    mmmmm....got pics...lol?

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm gutted there wasn't any scenes between the 2 in the episode. I haven't seen it yet so cna't comment, but still I'm a bit upset.

I agree with whoever(can't remember sorry!) said that there'd been something started season 2, and it'd have been great to have continued something.

I'd like to see more LH when Cath takes over.

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See that's what I'm hoping too, for more Lady Heather when Gil leaves. Funny; because he was totally interested in Lady Heather and now Cath and LH have more of a connection than Gil and LH do. :lol: At least that's my opinion. ;)

LH is the only woman that I see with Catherine. Someone to challenge her but not to degrade her or talk down to her. They have so much in common and yet are different. That is what makes them a very strong couple.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree that Cath and LH have just as much if not more of a connection than Grissom LH.

I agree also they have a really strong connection and would make a really strong couple. LH would challenge Cath, but as you say, not put her down- and Cath would do the same back, and they wouldn't be intimidated by each other where others may be.

6. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Can we start a petition or something to the TPTB for more Cath/LH interactions?

MnM

7. ladyhunter

That would be great! I'd love to see more Catherine/Lady Heather interactions. Especially now that Heather is a therapist, I'm sure she'd have a lot to say to Catherine. ;)

It's too bad the only time we've seen Heather lately is with Grissom. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Lady Heather and Grissom's relationship. But, TPTB also started this wonderful bond between Cath and LH. I hope that we get to see them together sharing that same bond again.

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

The most recent episode with Lady Heather... showed Catherine getting sort of irriated with Nicky and the others because they were talking about Heather. Cath said.... "Can we change the channel?" Hahahah...

Yes, I think Lady Heather aka hhunter should definately start up a petition to see more cath/lh interaction. :devil:

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So no interaction between Cath and Heather in the latest episode? :( Too bad but Catherine telling the others to change channels seems OK.

Anyway, I'd love to see Lady Heather return in later episodes. Now with Grissom out of the way the only logical conclusion would be that she'd interact with Cath.

I can just picture the two of them in Cath's office. Talking, gazing at each other, closing the door ... :devil: I think I'll better stop there :drool:

It would be a shame really to not bring LH in just because Grissom's gone.

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I hope they do bring LH in again- she's a good character without Grissom. And there would without doubt be more Cath/LH moments- i like your idea love_fan, I can see it now.

The chats, looks, occasional disagreements due to their both strong personalities, an.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

MnM - just so you know -

we ask that you post 3 lines of good content. All the SC rules are here - read them when you get a chance. Thanks!

12. ladyhunter

Ooo the chats, ooo the looks, even better :drool: I would love to see a fight and a :evil: make up scene :devil:

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ Are you trying to kill me :D

I can just picture the scene now. Heather comes into Cath's office. Big disagreement, shouting etc etc. Then apologies and well, no need to say anymore! Blinds closed :D
    I really do hope they bring LH back again once Grissom goes.

14. ladyhunter

OO their fights would be soo good. They both are smart and don't take $%&$& from men. They are both passionate people. Their fights would be more about the human side of things as opposed to the more scientific nature of cases.

Can you just see a pouty Catherine after a fight with Heather??? Or a pissy Heather after a fight with Catherine???

And then they would get to make up ... :drool:

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Fight make up...damn, which would be better LOL

It'd be fun to see Lady Heather finding out about Catherine being promoted to supervisor. What do you think she'd say/do?