Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I can't wait but I am hoping it happens sooner than the given date. This should be good.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It will be interesting to see if it plays out the way Ausiello chose to describe it. He tends to see the same spoilers that I do but in this case he hints in the direction that he knows something we don't. Unless of course he is just speculating. Which is entirely possible and it wouldn't be the first time he has done so. But all in all it does sound extremely promising for us! ;)

I have noticed though that since he moved over to EW he gets better info than he did when he was with TV Guide. I mean I could ask Corey about this, but we all know he is not going to tell me anything so it would be a wasted email. :lol:

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Did EVERYBODY read the above post?

I just posted it THREE days ago and this thread is still spammy and full of one-liners. Posts MUST contains three FULL lines of on topic discussion.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If it's any condolence, I listened, 1CSIMfan. *laughs at the suck-up-ness of that statement*

I haven't been able to see the last episode, but I plan to as soon as I can. I would now, but it's 1:30 AM and I need to get up at 8:30. Heh.

I don't know, no matter how right Eric was, I really can't see Calleigh admitting and apologizing for something like that. I mean, she loves the guy but I would think that would make it worse, to have to admit to someone that they were right about something that actually compromised your safety. Of course, Calleigh and Eric aren't a normal couple, and what I said might not make any sense, so I'm probably wrong.

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I think that we just need to be patient and let the current story line run its course. Eric and Calleigh will be together. My prediction has been February sweeps. It seems to be working in that direction. That way we get something this season, but not too much before the season finale. Keep the faith guys. Corey won't let us down...;)

EDIT: Post Ep for Power Trip is up now: Apologies

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

:lol: Yes you did! If you guys would like to see less of me in here, it's ok to remind posters about the three line rule. This is such a fast moving thread that off-topic one-liners definitely make this thread too spammy and with such a hot topic, emotions run high too. ;)

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

iF anyone is up the new M.E. is on the Craig Ferguson late night show on CBS if anyones interested in see her. She has not said anything negative so far.

8. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey peeps just thought I would say they must be reading out title of our thread ;] And must be voting for E/C too as we got a shirtless Eric....Maybe it is a hint of things to come ahead? Hmm....

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I hope you're right :) I really think February is gonna be good for us.

I totally agree with everyone who made a connection between Eric's hospitalization in season five and Calleigh's in this one. It really is symbolic, and I can't wait to see it. I hope the writers do it well. I would hate to see one more possibly great EC moment ruined.

Now, I have a question for all of you. Are all these tragedies that are happening to Calleigh gonna change her enough that she goes to Eric instead just accepting him once he tries to go to her again? I think we all know that they will be together. I just wonder if Eric will try his luck again and win Calleigh's heart (or make her admit that he already won it a long time ago) or this time she'll be the one who will try something... What do you guys think?

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

IMO, I really think that Calleigh will say something to Eric about her feelings for him. Calleigh going through all of these things will hopefully make her realize that life is too short and Eric has always and will always be there for her. Calleigh has Eric's heart, now its time for her to give him her heart.

11. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

YAY!! HIPHUGGERS ANGST!!!
    And on the whole breakup thing-
    I think that Cal and Eric will go through rough patches. But they took such a long time to build this up that i think it will last. I think its those baby steps that we all dread that are so important. I don't know how they could last without such a solid foundation.

YAY!!! that epi sounds sooo good.

12. delkolover

I think this situation will make Cal reevaluate things and take a step back to "smell the roses" in a sense ;)

Check out the spoiler thread b/c we are having a discussion about this very thing and I posted two very looong replies as to why I think the writers are doing this to Cal and what the outcome might be. So if you my opinion on that go there b/c it really is too long to repeat!! I don't mention how it will affect E/C, cuz you really can't voice your ship in there, but I do think it has positive connotations for us! :D

Whether we get a "talk" or immediate result where they are concerned in that episode or down line in a few eps, is a different matter...but the situation in ep 714 is going to play a huge factor for them down the line, IMO. I really think it is going to get the ball "truly" rolling for them. You can take baby steps but every now and then you have to throw in a big step to keep moving ;)

Do I thnk they are going to jump eachother's bones in this ep? No. But I do think it will really get her thinking. So far all the thinking about "them" has been done and shown by Eric. A tragedy made him re-evaluate...now it looks like the same will happen for her.

Seriously, go check out my posts: #884 and 890 in the spoiler thread ;)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  13. Marija_Magdalena

Oh, honey, I read it all even before you mentioned it here.

I just don't know what to expect from Calleigh. I can imagine her telling him: "Thank you for being there for me... always." or something to that extent.

I just hope we get more EC moments till then. I wouldn't like them not to have any moments and then suddenly have one giant jump into the relationship. I think their steps are way to small, and if the writers want them together in February, they should at least give us a moment every once in a while till then.

14. delkolover

I don't think we will have one giant step into a relationship but a giant step toward a relationship.

I can imagine her saying the same thing but who knows with Alexx there? Everyone on the team you KNOW she has seen the tension between over the years. She is that perceptive. So maybe she says something, not directly but something that gets Cal thinking.

Even if it isn't Alexx I can't imagine Eric letting her get away with saying something so "ordinary" about a dangerous situation. So maybe he confronts her. I could see it being a scene like the one at the end of "All In" between them, but only with a little more of something. Ya know what I mean? Lets face it: she is frickin stubborn so it is not going to be easy.

Look something has to give with Cal as far as E/C concerned...it has to. It is just a matter of what that thing will be that finally does it.

15. Marija_Magdalena

We know that Eric is with her when she starts choking, right? I can already see him all worried and nervous in the waiting room and Alexx seeing all that. Than she could tell Calleigh something like: "That boy really cares about you." I think that something like that, coming from Alexx, could really make Calleigh accept (because I think she realized it a long time ago) how Eric feels about her and acknowledges that she feels the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.