"Grissom's Divine Comedy" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 27, 2008.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you soooo much! That part with Nick laughing after Warrick talked about the gloves wasn't on the actual show was it? I don't seem to remember him laughing like that. Seems like a genuine laugh, too cute! :)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Set to Repeat on Thursday November 27, 2008

For more info on this episode see page/post one.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Just one word needed for this episode: BONNIE!!!!!
    I just might want to watch this one again. I rarely re-watch any season 7,8, or 9 episodes. This might be the exception.

4. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

All

A couple observations on the episode:

1) Grissom's apartment/condo/townhouse etc., I wonder how a single guy who works ALL the time, can keep a dog? A big one at that.

2) Did anyone else notice Catherine's very slinky walk up the road in the beginning of the episode, prior to her taking pictures for Gris?

3) I also loved her in the green top/sweater, it looked very good on her.

MnM

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Not sure about anywhere else, but CBS is showing this episode tonight at 8 EST where I am. :)

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I believe it's playing here also, though why are they showing an ep from a few seasons ago and not from season 10 :confused:

I like this one though I hated :angryrazz: that they took out the scene of Cath snooping around Griss' place "Listen Catherine when your done with you investigation..." :lol: and I'm not crazy about the guys being sick but that's life and there's always something going around in a workplace

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It's playing here too - 8pm on CTV and 9pm on CBS. Meat Jekyll is on next week, then S10 is done, so I guess they're trying to stretch it out closer to the S11 premiere.

8. Smokey

I really enjoyed watching this again and seeing Warrick and Grissom. I even like Maddie. I think she'd be a great "recurring character" to have on the show. :)

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked Maddie too. I think they should have her on again, although with Grissom not around it may not happen.

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I watched the episode too. I have a question. Maddie said Catherine lied about her being on a crime scene (did I get it right?). What episode was that?

11. Smokey

I was thinking of "Weeping Willows", which...she didn't really lie...just took her time admitting it. ;)

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

That was in Weeping Willows

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks Smokey and sharp52092! :thumbsup: And one more thing, Maddie was speaking too fast for me. There was a mention of Greg ran over a man (?), what episode was that in? Sorry I forgot to include it in my first post.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

They were talking about Fannysmackin', when he hit Demetrius James. She neglected to mention that he was beat up after it. :(

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks Dizzney! :thumbsup: I like Fannysmackin' too. I hope we get another Greg story line this season. It's been a while. And of course, Papa Olaf where are you! :lol: