CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Hi guys.

Just a quick question. How come you all have to wait until 10/12/08 until the next episode????

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

12-10-08. Who knows? I guess they just like to drag them out!!! Nothing going on to delay as far as I know and I live in the states.

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is next week.

Great pictures!

4. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

two weeks without them... :(

5. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I hate wait! (If anybody can guess that movie I just quoted, I'll give you a cookie) lol

Seriously I'm use to my dvd marathon where I just watch the entire season in one sitting lol don't have to watch commericals..it's great!

I guess I'll be writing fanfic for the next two weeks (sigh)

6. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

The only thing I don't get is that in my hometown, the local tv station refuses to show the fashion show. They say it is too Risque! Well big whoop. It's just women in underwear that only God knows will never REALLY be worn by REAL women. Really girls, who here has worn a diamond encrusted bra, or diamond thongs. And no real man is gonna care. All he is thinking is .....well, you fill in whatever you like in your minds.:)

7. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flPpS6ZTcJM
    a sneak peak of "The Triangle" on youtube

I can't wait two weeks ! The promo looks nice (reeeeally interesting), I wonder what is the reason that is causing 'the triangle' :D

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd rather not see the show either, mostly 'cause I want my CSI NY. But I also wish more stations would say they're tired of the risqueness.

Now if they'd do a fashion show with the hot CSI guys....lol. (wonder why things kinda get double standard-ed with guys and girls...?)

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I just got my tv guide in the mail today and even though it sucks, I'm posting the cover and article for everybody.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy or throw a shoe at your monitor! :p

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Thanks for posting those :) The part about D/L is about next week's episode? Have to let that one sink in...I'd love to see that happen one day, but I'm not sure I want it next week already :wtf:

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yeah, it's for the December 10th episode. *sigh* Leave it to tptb to rush things along. The only good thing would be if she said NO. Of course, they could go ahead and do it but I'm sure it won't be all happy for them. I have to think about it like this, would they be getting married if there was no pregnancy involved? My guess would be NO, especially not this soon and a marriage isn't going to suddenly fix all the things wrong with their relationship. It's way too screwed up.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Thanks for posting it. I'm not surprised that Danny will profess his love for Lindsay or that they'll marry, but it still seems like a rushed storyline, regardless of how long TPTB have being planning to make NY more personal.

CSI: NY might be getting bigger ratings, but I've got to say, that article scared me. :lol: Too much too soon.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Talk about rushed! :lol: To go from things "not being quite the same" to a marriage proposal and declaration of love in one episode is hasty to say the least. It also certainly makes it seem like Danny is proposing because of the baby...which he is, of course. ;) As for declaring his love...once again, it sounds like it's because of the baby. If this weren't coming right after he found out Lindsay was pregnant, I'd find it much more believable and realistic.

My guess is that Lindsay turns him down, realizing that's why he's proposing...and then one of them proposes again during February sweeps. Or maybe even later than that. Either way, so far...there's nothing in the least bit unpredictable about all of this. ;)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

whoa! i didn't read the article yet (THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but i imagine what it is written because of the horror exclamations i'm getting from all of you :D

My timing is excellent. Inside the Smacked thread i said i wasn't going to watch the show until 5.11 (I was smelling crap from miles ago regarding 5.10 :lol:

Jump the.... May i say it????? :D

It's official i think these producers are out of their minds :D (and we are the poor victims)

Debbie ;)

15. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Nah. It's always nice to read spoilers, but sometimes I can't help wishing I wouldn't have read them. This is one of those times. I was hoping that we would see the Greek-guy-storyline to continue in the few next eps (most likely it will) but how are they gonna write stories about it so far as season finale :eek: Well, maybe they don't put that storyline to every ep.. :lol:

And D/L. No way. Why can't we go back to the season 1? It was soo good. As was s2 too. But now I feel we're going to the wrong direction. If I wanted to see soap, I would watch something drama, but .. this is a crime solving show -.-

*throwing all shoes at the monitor along with books and everything that gets in the way*
    Blah. Must say that I'm happy knowing that there might be more Flack-Sam-scenes in the future, and Hawkes finally gets some screentime with his own personal storylines! YAY! They say that they moved him from autopsy to work as a csi, 'cause of people liked him, but why haven't we seen that kind of progress after that?

What's the thing with the italic 'the' word in the article? :wtf::wtf: Ah, maybe they mean that it's CSI NY's Mac that they're talking about *genius*. Lol, sometimes I can be so fool :D *being sarcastic* Or am I just imagining this?

Thanks for the article!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.