Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

So, which of the girls are Gary's daughters?

I'm guessing the blond isn't his...

:confused:

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

AFAIK, the one on Moira's left (3rd from left) is Ella, Gary's youngest. Mac, is of course, the only other guy. And I think nel2h is correct, their eldest (Sophie) isn't in the picture.

Thanks for the link, Jimenez :)

Does anyone know if that article was published in the PDI broadsheet? Or is it just an online thing? Ang swerte naman ni Pam Pastor. *waves to other Pinays*

The Christmas holidays are coming upon us! The Hallmark channel has been showing Fallen Angel during these times. Let's hope they continue in that direction ;)

Oh, Terry!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Öhm...you know I'd love to tell where I got that pic but...I got it from here a while ago and I don't remember anymore who posted it! :confused:
    You're right about that Sophie isn't there. I noticed that myself yesterday evening.:shifty: Sorry for my mistake!:(

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

ihave a feeling it was bumble_bee89 who posted it :) But dont quote me on that as im not 100% positive :lol:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  5. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

How many kids does Gary have? His son's name is Mac? That's awesome!

How many dads do you see on TV who's character name is their son's name? I love it. :thumbsup:

6. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i read somewhere that gary gave a list with possible forenames and surnames to the producers and they picked: mac and taylor (well as we all know;))
    but i found it kind of funny, that lt.dan´s name in forresr gump was taylor too.

i watched open season a while ago,here are a few pics of the making of,hope you like them:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

According to mandy9578, the CSI articles were printed in PDI's YOU supplement last week. ask anyone if they haven't thrown it out. Swerte talaga yung writer!

8. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Gary is looking for someone with a cobbler pipe...

at least that's what he told me in the CBS holiday commercial lol. Sorry, I don't have a clip of it.

9. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

He has three. Sophie, Mac, then Ella (whose name has been used at least twice in NY, IIRC :) ). I think Mac is short for McCanna. I believe they all have second names but I can't recall all three, just Ella's (Jane). Gary has a second name as well --- Alan. Which gives him G.A.S. ;)

Ahey, thanks! I know someone who religiously keeps issues of PDI. Time to make kulit ;D

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Jimenez, thanks for the nice picture. The Film Open Season was very ecellent. Gary can shout in it very much loudly. I fande it very amusingly.

11. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I really like Gary, I do. But I just found out that he's a republican. What a turn off. :lol: Don't get me wrong, I like him and his work...but damn. What a let down.

:p

12. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

yep i thought something similar when i heard it for the first time,CSINGAL .before i knew it i couldn´t imagine that.
    but as we know he supports the troops very much(not that this is the main reason beeing a republican), in my opinion a little bit too much, especially when i think about some real strange clips on the tv where he compain for them
    but i think i have a different opinion which i can´t compare, because i grew up in a different country where the military have a different local value.

anyway it´s always good to keep your own opinion. i mean i know he´s an amazing actor who´s looking great btw ;),he seems to be symphatic (measured by his public appearance;)). i really like his appearance in shows,movies, making ofs and many interviews but that doesn´t mean that i have to agree with everything he´s doing and telling. my opinion:)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  13. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Oh, God, how I hate politics!!! Let's talk about his looks... please... I try so hard to ignore his political involvement, to see him just as a great actor, but as Jimenez said, he is trying “a little bit too much” to be heard when it comes to the army. And to tell the truth I do fear for his personal safety… every time he's on tour with “Lt. Dan Band” in Iraq…:(

[​IMG]

I love the man!

14. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I always wonder how his family feels about him going over to Iraq as much as he does. I'd be scared out of my mind if my husband every went over to Iraq, let alone as many times as Gary does in a year. Mrs. Sinise must not like it. I can't imagin anyone liking it, its so scary and dangerous.

15. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Yeah, I know...but I think every republican thought is totally against what actors believe in. The freedom of expression. Freedom to be who you are.

He is a good looking man, but somehow he doesn't seem like the typical republican. Although, there's nothing wrong with his support of the armed forces. Just his methods...being over in a volitile country like Iraq. We shouldn't even be there, but that's another story. I would like to think "Mac" would want us over in Afghanistan, to find Bin Laden, for killing Claire and all of the rest of the people in the towers. :scream:

But, again, that's just me.

He has said that he won't discuss politics with Hill. :lol: He must get upset. I doubt Hill does. He's a cool, calm dude.

YES WE DID! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.