You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when.... You type in CSI: Miami instead of your email address.I did this a few minutes ago.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when your friend wants to see you as happy as you are when you talk about CSI Miami or Prison Break (its been a rough year, what can I say) ;)

3. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

:lol::lol::lol:
    You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you make reference to another tv show, and everyone thinks your talking about CSI Miami!

4. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI Miami (or any of the CSIs or any crime show) when the appliance place sends a repairman out to your house to fix the washing machine and the entire time you're thinking "oh my gosh, he's going to murder me and cut me up into little pieces, and hide the body and they'll never find me, and..."

I really was like that, it was awful :)

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

You know you watch to much CSI Miami when:

You are ready to take on the new M.E. For even saying or looking at Eric Delko or being in any scene with him.

You have watched Speedle so many time you are eagerly waiting for the new season of 24 even though you've never warched it just to see him rise from the dead and be alive again!

You could sware you heard screaming when they showed Eric getting out of the show in Power Tripp and you knew it wasn't your own voice, But it was millions of women around the wourld screaming at once!

You have two computers, and one has a Speed background & the other has a Delko back ground. and you speack to them all day like they are magicly real and can speak back!

6. panther18

panther18 Rookie

You know when you watch too much CSI Miami when you forget that there was an eppy on monday and you get hysterical just for that.

on monday, I was in KC for shopping and when I got back to the hotel there was a good movie on and I completly lost track of the time and the next morning I got a text message from one of my friends telling how so hot Eric was the night before. That was when I realized that I actually forgot to watch it last night and I just lost it in the car. Not a good idea.:lol: now my family keeps teasing me for it and telling me that not only old people forget things apperently people my age do to. :rolleyes:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HOLY CRAP! :guffaw: You heard me screaming.

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when your roommates nephew asks you if you watched it on Monday because I was watching and rewatching the extended promo over and over on Sunday :guffaw:

8. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

I do that to! :lol:

9. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

You know you watch way to much CSI Miami when you think of 'Dead Woman Walking' during your professor's entire lecture on Nuclear Chemistry.

10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Y'all must've heard me screaming too then. Ahh, what a lovely beginning to my favorite show...

I used to have Delko as my background a while back, now I have Emily Procter as my desktop background. it's a picture of her holding her cat, Kevin. I say "good morning Emily" when I check my e mail before work. LOL

Sometimes when I'm driving to work, I'll kill time by going through my favorite episodes in my head.

Monday nights @ 9:55, all I have to do is look at my husband and he turns the channel to CBS, gives me the remote and goes upstairs. He knows that for one hour my attention is devoted to my favorite CSI's.

11. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

You know You watch too much CSI Miami when....

All of your desktop backgrounds for the last several months have contained Ryan in some compasity....

As much as you LOVED seeing Eric in a towel in Power Trip, you couldn't help but to think how COMPLETELY AWLSOME it would have been to see Ryan in the towel.

You're writing your Miami fan-fiction instead of doing the paper that's now late.

You have an playlist on your ipod that has a list of songs that reminds you of CSI Miami.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

When you go crazy if you don't see the promo for any episode, even if you what's about and especially if you know the episode is going to be a really good!

(Somebody, please find the promo for The DeLuca Hotel)

13. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

i have just realized (again) that i watch too much CSI:Miami - i was listening to a soundfile in which the teacher explains how to use a program and i heard probably an airplane flying over their house, a dog barking etc :lol: and the first i thought was that 'wow a CSI could tell what the sounds really were and where exactly they came from' - yeah im lame

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

When your friend at work gets you a key chain with a picture of Adam Rodriguez on one side and the words Mrs. Adam Rodriguez on the other.

When I scream like a little girl because I am getting this item for Christmas.

15. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you take a vacation to Florida and all you want to do is look for beige Hummers and when you see one you shout out " Oh my god!! It's Horatio!!!" (I actually did that!):p