Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, atleast we know they were together, but it was strained. She knew about Rikki and Danny, but lovingly she never gave him grief. You know I love Danny, but can you really blame her for being gun shy.

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Yes, I know double post. Guys......what is going on???? You know, why in the good lords name could they not have D/L embrace and he tell Lindsay it is gonna be ok. What didn't they hold hands. What the CR*P!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Can you tell I am Peeved with TPTB. GEEESSSHHHH! Can I direct, write, and produce the show, can I? If I do, then I would actually make a couple act like a couple. You would think the Danny's little swimmers magically hooked up with Lindsay's.....stuff. Sorry couldn't think of a good word to use. Am I just being silly? Did they seem happy to you guys. I just didn't see it. I saw fear, concern, confusion, I could go on. But, I don't know.

As I said on the other side. I had two unplanned. Yes at the time I was married, and yes I still am, but I was scared. I wasn't ready. Gesh, my son was conceived even using two forms of birth control. He was just ment to be in this world I guess. But, I cried both times. My husband was shocked both times. So, I get it. But you know, Danny could tell her it will be ok and that he is there for her and the baby. Am I asking for too much her Pam Veasey? Someone, anyone? Am I?

OK I am through. But I still don't feel better.:(

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^Haha, you got my vote, direct, produce, write, etc. the show. I was upset too with the end, I wanted more but I'm not too surprised.

I'm really unsettled by the whole he thinks Lindsay knew about Rikki. I don't want her to come back and disrupt things.

I was also hoping for a more definitive "Danny is going to be there for his child" scene. I wanted Lindsay to know he was going to be there. It would have been nice to hear Danny say that everything was going to be ok but I'm not sure it would have been the right time to say that with Mac and Stella right there. They really need to have a private talk about everything.
    I did like the motorcycle scene and how it showed him thinking about Lindsay. I guess that was where he kinda decided he was going to be there for Lindsay and the baby.

Ok, ok, I should be getting to sleep but I am wide awake. I don't even know if what I wrote makes sense. I'm posting this from my phone cause my laptop's off so I hope it works.

Sigh...sometimes drama sucks. Some questions answered, others left unanswered and even some new ones. Things to pounder while trying to get to sleep.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i thought the ep could not have gone over any better. this was by far the most personal ep for the franchise (IMO) and was played out extremely well by Anna and Carmine and written perfectly.

i was a little unsure how the ep would go being told in Danny's POV but i liked how it was told that way. i liked how they had Danny talking to the gir's parents to tell the story, it made the story so emotional and so real.

the locker room scene was perfect in every way. Danny was so concerned for Lindsay thinking she might be sick he didn't even think that she might be pregnant. i have to say i kinda laughed a bit when she ran to the bathroom to be sick and he was just standing there. it was so touching when Lindsay gave him the sonogram and he just carried it around and looked at it every now and then.

i felt terrible for characters when Lindsay said she didn't expect anything from Danny. that was such a big slap in the face for him but he admitted he knew that Lindsay had some idea what he did and that their ship was never right when they got back together.

the ending was good i liked how they just stood there it was like both of them were going "ok so now what?". Lindsay's face was funny when the parents were walking away and they good luck to them and she just looks at Danny like "you told them?" haha. the almost hand holding was really good i liked it, to me it symbolized that Danny is going to be there for Lindsay and the baby but that they still have a lot to work out, for right now they're half way there.

i'm looking forward to more of this storyline. if TPTB keep the storyline going like this it will/ could continue to be enjoyable and interesting to watch.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well, I for one am very, very happy with how this episode turned out and my faith in the writers is totally restored.

We get Danny admitting he made a mistake by sleeping with Rikki, we finally find out that he never told Lindsay about it, we get his acknowledgement that she is not stupid and probably figured out that something like that happened, we now know that they were together and that it just not is as it was or is supposed to be.

I'm ecstatic and I would have been absolutely pissed if Lindsay dropped the bomb, Danny said boom! and they would've embrased and rode of into the sunset on his bike.

The fact that there now suddenly is a baby under way does not change the fact that they still have a lot of issues to work through, but underneath it all and especially through the way Danny talks about her and Lindsay tears and despair you could tell that they absolutely care deeply for each other and that there is a chance they will pull through.

Brilliant!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And the picture of hope
    [​IMG]

6. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I just woke up, and I think I get the whole hands touching. They couldn't actually hold hands in front of Mac and Stella b/c they (I am sure) are suppose to stay professional. So, in a way, perhaps that was their secret way of holding each others hands and giving reassurance. Perhaps I read it all wrong. I just needed him to do something for support. I mean, yes what Lindsay said was a slap in the face, but hormones and emotions were high for her. So, I understand, but she still should have apologized for what she said. Rikki needs to be dealt with and forgotten. Forgive and forget. Enough, it is getting pretty old now. Life goes on, and so did she "supposible".

Now, my next question is.....when will they tell the team, or do they expect the team not to notice Lindsay's bump. It's not gas ya know there team.

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

That's what I'm wondering, when will the team know?? That should be an interesting conversation. I can't wait to see it.

Thanks dutch_treat for the pictures. Love the almost hand hold pic! I agree messygirl73 that they couldn't do much more with Mac and Stella right there.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  8. dutch_treat

I love that pic, too! I just think it was way more symbolical though, than just not holding hands because Mac and Stella were there. To me it felt like a silent reaching out to each other - a first step on the long road that is still ahead of them and the need to feel and know that the other was near.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it :p

Anyway, I'm glad they did just touch and not actually held hands. This somehow had way more impact.

9. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

oh yes i loved this scene too: danny was really worried for lindsay's health!
    i liked danny's change of mind during the whole episode: he was angry, worried, scared but at the end his hand touched lindsay's hand... like "ok we can go on, we can be happy together", like the family they were looking at
    i hope that in the next episode we'll see how they'll deal with the new situation...and with mac too :lol:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  10. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Coming out of lurking to comment on yesterday's fabulous episode, which I have only just seen.

Loved the episode! I was initially annoyed by the hand-holding thing, but after thinking about it and reading your comments, it makes sense. They have to stay professional and they still have issues to work through.

I can't wait to see the team's reactions. PSG xxx

11. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

WOW!
    last nights was amazing and i've only just been able to comment on it.

Danny made me go aww all through the epi, he was so sweet! bless his little cotton socks!

I hope next episode we get to see the teams reaction and more loved up messermonroe action.

12. dutch_treat

The team's reaction will indeed be something to look forward to. I can just imagine Danny going around showing every one that sonogram picture with a huge smile on his face (while Flack tells him that the blob looks just like his/her daddy :))

Will be worth watching to see how they'd react to the inevitable questions about what they plan to do...live together, work part time, etc.

And I still wonder if Danny is ever gonna tell Lindsay about Rikki or risk the chance that she might find out some day? :scream:

13. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Thinking about it Lindsay might not want to tell the team, she strikes me as the sort of person that would want to keep it personal and quiet until at least the first trimester is over:confused:

In the epi Danny said he thinks she knows about rikki anyway but yeah, i think Danny should confirm it although it might lead to another spat or absence from each other.:(

14. dutch_treat

Usually it is wise to wait 'til after the first trimester, but in her line of work with all the chemicals in the lab and having to wear a bulletproof vest at times, etc. I think it will be wise to inform at least Mac as soon as possible; she might want to change to more basic field work or desk work.

Danny seemed to become more and more happy about the idea of becoming a dad, so I wonder if he'll be able to keep it a secret :lol: ...but we'll see.

He said he thought she knew he had been with another woman, I'm not sure if she suspects that it was Rikki. In my personal opinion it is never wise to keep something like that a secret...things do have a way of coming out eventually :scream: - But in this case I have a feeling that the writers may have closed the book on that one for good yesterday :cool:

I knew that Jacqueline PiƱol was supposed to be back for a couple of eps and her website still says she might return to CSI: NY -fall 2008. Well fall is almost over and I do not believe she is mentioned in any of the spoilers yet. Does any one have more info?

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Danny looked a bit shocked at first when Lindsey told him she was pregnant, but I think now Danny is more contented at the idea of becoming a father. It is going to be interesting over the rest of the season how the story is gonna develop...I can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.