Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hmm.. i had NY in my background noise and as far as my ears heard from the eppie,
    no MS scene. I could be wrong. Every time i turn, Adam's there though... and baby topic is hawt in the eppie.. baby here.... baby there... is there ever gonna be a scene with danny talking to mac about it and mac saying stuff about a baby, looking at stella as she pops in the scene? :rolleyes: a girl can dream...

RE: Ring ... OMG Mac! That's HUGE! :devil::guffaw::p

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Sadly no Smacked scenes, she did look awesome holding the baby. Off to dream about Smacked babies. Mac's face was too cute when he was looking at the baby.

CSI_fan01: I aim to please :thumbsup:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Talk about a COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME!! and really REALLY disappointing! Not a hint of anything; they had Stella with Adam more than Mac (nothing serious). Stella complimented Adam about some work he did on the case and he got all shy and said thanks. That is going to get old fast. I really hope they dont try to make us think Adam is Stellas new "flirt" because it is so patheticly ridiculious. After that "slap in our face" last week with the "NIT" it is almost an "In your face". makes me want to find a new way to spend my Wednesday night. I'm not big on being a masochist, setting myself up for dissappointment is getting old! Well we now have two weeks of empty till next eppie. I'm not gonna get MY hopes up,they are going out of there way to say "Not gonna happen" They make me sick! And MAC! Whats up with HIM?

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw, does tonight episode looks really that bad? I have yet to watch them. I was sleeping with Mac and Stella in my dreams. :lol: Okay, I'm recently sick and can't even move. Well, D/L? I'm sure they are happy with what's the outcome. But this episode is currently lack of SMacked? Heyaaaa...

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Hmm, you must be busy..
    Take Care - Asprine

Back...! I just watched that episode and the case is great! That's all I could say. Stella is beautiful in white and she's holding a baby. That was awesome! Oh, I wonder why everytime Stella says something, Adam will always "Er...Er... er..." Mac and Stella scenes is most probably about work. I love it when they are in the interogation room. After they talk to Nicole's parents, I was day dreaming about what happened after Mac followed Stella out of the interogation room. Seriously, this episode is LACK OF Mac/Stella scenes. :D

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

That's disappointing about the ep guys :( I was getting hopeful but grr...

Loving the thread title ideas by the way. They're all so good!

Tee - schoolies sucked. I hated it. I came home early. My "friends", if you can call them friends, bullied me the whole time and made it so that every problem suddenly became my fault. It sucked. So now I'm just gonna go hang out at Bondi and stuff in the hope that schoolies will suddenly become fun when I'm with total strangers :lol:

6. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Blah. I'm sooo disappointed for the lack of smacked-moments. Well, it has been said few times already, but i thought I'dsay my opinion aloud too :guffaw:

Finally I got to watch last weeks ep. It was good until the final scene, truly. And somehow I dislike NIT's accent. Sounded weird. Even when I think my accent is awful (as a no-native speaker), that was horrid :D The more I watch that ep, the more I think that Mac and she NIT-thing won't last long. If it's even ever gonna happen, there was noooo chemistry, and the date sounded like what co-workers would do afterhours.

ot. I was surprised that last night I had Mac visiting my dream :D He took my seat in train, luckily the trip was over before it ever began :guffaw::guffaw: ('cause the trainman didn't know where he was supposed to take the train). Really weird dream :wtf::wtf:. And first time ever some tv-character had visited my dreams (at least as far as i can remember).

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, andunesilme. I had Gary and Melina visiting my dreams weeks ago. I dreamt that they came to my country. And I had always wanted to take a picture with them which is when I almost get to snap the picture, I woke up. :lol: Okay, it was just a dream. *Sighs*

Dear Jenn, are you okay? I really hope you feel better. Just don't be upset. Mac/Stella and Mac/Stella family will always be here for you. *Hugs* Jenn.

Today, I went to a wedding dinner and I was sick. So I drank coke but my relative accidentally poured a huge glass of red wine for me. It made me soooo sick and I start to hurl. I have to go rest. Will come back and read stories. I needed them. :D

Take Care - Asprine

8. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Yeah, I have Mac visit my dreams a bit. Not obsessed. But once I was in Argentina (I don't even have a clue why) and then I had to take a plane back to DFW so I could get back to Dallas. But somehow I end up in New York, but then I don't know I think it ended with a kiss :rolleyes: I was like WTH!!! I was being convinced of something the night before which was why I had the weird dream. Actually I think they were trying to convince me of something other than Mac/Stella.

Happy Thanksgiving! I was a bit upset at the lack of Mac/Stella scenes, but if you noticed at the end they all coupled off. Stella stood by Mac. Lindsay and Danny stood by each other, and Flack, well, Flack just kinda stood at the edge of the shot. And it was cute with them. Also I have to say that Mac looked super sexy in that episode! At the beginning with his sleeves rolled up and that light blue shirt :shifty: (but I also beg to differ that he looks good in pinstripes)

Sorry there's my rant. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! I'm back! :D

Asprine: Dear!!!!! When i read "ambulance" i was so worried my dear! (I read that this morning at 4.30 in the morning :D ) My sweetie! Kick anyone's ankles who put the red wine there ;) But first get some rest.

Jenn-> My dear! Try to not pay attention to those ones who bothered you. Many hugs

I want to CONGRATULATE ALL OF YOU! We have reached 16.000 views on our Smacked Family Thread :D It's the first time since i can rememeber we get that mark (actually it's our top mark) :D

Hugs Debbie (i'll try to come back later. your rant is so funny ,Family! :D

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I just watched the new ep and *don't beat me* I loved it! The everyone's acting wassooo great! k now back on smacked. We didn't have any obvious scenes, but I found some hidden ones :). When Mac and Stella questioned this guy with the cars Stella just looked into his eyes and they instantly got up without saying anything, same when they were called to see Hawkes in the morgue. And what I liked the most was the ending scene. You this D/L scene with the hands and so as sweet but I can so imagine Stella and Mac doing thesame at that very moment. And now only few instant before that happened everyone came in with the baby and Mac and Stel were standing sooo close to each other. In on moment you could see the baby and Mac in the background. tht was soooo sweet I also loved the scne where Stella was holding the baby ;)
    Asprine - Hope oyu get better soon!
    Jenn - Don't let your self be bothered by those, they're not worth it if they act like that...
    *hugs to both of you*
    When my English teacher handed me my exam back today she was like: You did very well A-, great job..and then she goes like where did you learn to write in such a touching and romantic way (you know we had Romeo and Juliet as theme)..and I go like Erm...well yeah reading stories and stuff :lol: I definitely spend to much time with MAc and Stel I had to think o them all the time :D

*hugs* Andrea

11. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

That interrogation scene was amazing. There should've been a conversation between Mac and Stell after that look (I was really expecting some compensation for the obvious lack of smacked-moments) :D something about S being angry with parents who kick their kid out of the house ('cause she's an orphan). Although we've already had several that kind of moments in the past seasons, so maybe I can live with this one :rolleyes:

// edit.

For the lack of smacked moments, I'm blaming this eps Danny POV :D He is definitely the last one to realize Stella/Mac relationship :guffaw: Flack and Sheldon would be first to know ^^

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Aspirine: That guy who hit his head on the table last night, was sooooooo looking for you! Girl, you hidin' somethin' from us?:lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

K, so. The one thing that stuck out the most was the fact that both Mac and stella were the baby when he was handed to the grandparents. Neither of them had to be there, but they both were. Then they both stared at D/L. I don't know of that means anything significant but.... I'm grabbin' at straws here aren't i?:( *goes to continue her ff novel* This thing is driving me crazy! I mad up this character who has one of the most haunting pasts yet she is a sweet heart! She is dying for SMacked too, if she lives that long. Of course she'll. cause she can't freakin' die!!!! I'm so complex aren't I?:lol:

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm taking a break from Thanksgiving preparations to post here...

I did mention on the episode thread, I didn't mind the episode..
    Mac and Stella were everywhere together. So they didn't talk much but they were still together almost everywhere.

I'm still convinced they were making out in a closet somewhere :lol:
    And that this new Gilian person is ruse to throw eveyone else off the trail of Mac and Stella living together. Hey, I can dream right???

Have a good Thankgiving everyone...

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, yeah, it's American Thanksgiving... *smacks herself* Hope you guys have a great turkey dinner. Hmm, speaking of Thanksgiving, break out the Greek turkey... Stella's goin' over to Mac's house!

Too bad there wasn't a scene with Mac, Stella and the baby... it would have been so cute to see them bond over the baby. Hmm, maybe I should change my signature.

Mac Taylor would look damn good with his trademark half-smile and a baby in his arms because to Stella, there's nothing sexier than a man protecting a child.

It's not my best, but let me know what you guys think.

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Vave, "Can I get aspirin?" I just noticed that! Hmm, don't worry. I was laughing all the way from seeing Mac smiling throughout the whole session of interogation because MAC IS SO SMART!! Only failure in one thing! Pursuing the wrong girls. :lol: A beautiful, smart, intelligent and someone he can trust enough to share his ups and downs with is in front of him! and he is currently blind! Wait, it's not him. It was the writers! :lol:

I will get better soon. Between, I love your explaination. Seriously, I also did saw alot of exchanging glances and the scene where they talk to Nicole's parents. It was AWESOME! I couldn't get myself to concentrate though. AnJ, I'm so proud of you. I never get to write Romance stories in school, I'll always get teased. :)

Debbie dear!!! It made me feel better just to know that you're finally here. You must be busy. Hmm, yeah. I was in the ambulance days ago. Wow, don't be worried. I'll be better soon. Just the red wine!! I guess the night was worst than I thought. The wedding dinner makes me wants to sleep. Because my mind was thinking about Mac and Stella. I know you'll be here soon. :)

I'm excited that there's lots of people viewing our thread. I wonder if those people will join us someday. You know... I'm excited to meet new people. I wanted to know their opinions on Mac and Stella Relationship. It must be really fun.

Jenn, like Debbie said, just ignore them. I have friends like that too. When they are bored bullying about it, they will stop. Just be yourself, dear! Don't let them look down on you. Prove that Jenn can do better then them!

Kikiiii, are you home? *Knock Knock*. You haven't been in here since century..

Yeah, Happy thanksgiving. Karu!! That was a great signature. I couldn't think of a better one. I always laugh and smile when I see your signature. It was soooo true! :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.