Grade 'The Box'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 26, 2008.

?

How would you grade The Box?

1. A+

35 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. A

20 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. A-

11 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. B+

6 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. B

8 vote(s)
    6.8%
  6. B-

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. C+

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  8. C

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  9. C-

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. D+

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  11. D

14 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. D-

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  13. F

6 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

WHATTTTT!!!!? I am so NOT getting the end of this episode. OK OK, some answers were given to me about some things I have wondered. BUT gosh I don't know. I still just am not......can't they be more explanitory. Throw me a freakin' bone here TPTB. I did like the history of Danny. I liked him opening up. But, TPTB stated they (D/L) would be happy about the baby. When, cause I just didn't see it in this episode. I saw fear, and concern, and confusion as to what to do now.

And well being as I have had two (totally unplanned both times, and yes I was married, but it still didn't make it better) I felt all those things. Well, perhaps they will clarify this as they go.

I knew the woman and man had something to do with it from the moment he came in with the baby. And boy, what a BIG 3 week old he was. I know, I know, casting newborns is not easy to do. I'm just saying.:rolleyes:

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Oh, I forgot to add that I love Stella telling Adam he's the best, and Adam got kind of embarrassed/shy...adam-like reaction...of course this was coming from his crush. Adam is so adorable.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This episode was a waste of a perfectly good hour. I want my hour back!!! Can we set the clocks back an hour or something??? I was thinking C- for this episode but now I'm thinking D-. Maybe F.
    Is there an F-??? There should be. That's all I'm saying about what I thought of this episode. I say anymore and this post is gonna turn into a play by play, scene by scene rant of what I didn't like about the episode, which was alot. Definitely D- or F.
    :cardie: :klingon: :evil: :scream: :wtf: :( :angryrazz: :brickwall: :mad:

If the episode in 2 weeks sucks as bad as this one, I may revert back to being a CSI: Miami fan first and a CSI: NY fan second.
    I really really hope Anthony Zuiker or someone from this episode of CSI: NY comes here and reads this.

EDIT
    I voted D-...just in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm kind of curious about why Flack wasn't in a suit at the beginning - it's a pretty lame thing to wonder about, but I always have to raise an eyebrow when they make changes (even just wardrobe changes).

If he and Danny start having a my-jeans-are-tighter-than-yours-and-my-ass-looks-nicer contest, however, I probably won't complain. The pretty is a lot of the reason this show is still interesting to me. [/honesty]

5. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Easy, sometimes it is genetic. We can't help we are graying early. It's totally out of our hands. So, perhaps he need to go with me to the hair salon. It's time to do my roots. :)

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I enjoyed tonight's episode.

Flack in jeans...yummy...Flack in suit, just as yummy. :drool:

Danny waiting for Stella to get the baby broke my heart. He needs to process what has happened. Him talking to the victim's parents was odd yes, but I've heard that some people prefer to talk to total strangers about their problems because they are not partial to either party. Needless to say, they will get through it because its TV and everything usually works out in TV. :thumbsup:

7. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Hey, I'm in...an hour of flack and danny competing in who looks better in pants is fine with me...now that's an hour that would never be a waste

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I can't even describe how many different kinds of lame this episode was. It was extremely disheartening the way that they decided to treat the issues at hand, especially the one around teenaged pregnancy. But before I get into that, Continuation Fairy, where are you? Did Danny not tell Aiden in S1 that he left baseball because of his knee? Now it's his wrist? Le sigh.

Anyway, I have my panties in a twist about those parents. Are we supposed to be sympathetic toward them because they had regrets at the end? You kicked your pregnant teenaged daughter out because you FAILED as parents to properly educate her about the sooper-ebil dangers of sex -- and how to prevent the inevitable consequences of that. You don't want to be judged? How are your small-town neighbors going to feel when you bring home your grandchild without your daughter? Or are you going to come up with some lie? Color me disgusted.

Now, as to this manufactured backstory with Danny and Lindsay. Please. They were on some kind of break when Danny did the horizontal tango with Rikki? In his bed and not on a pool table, I might add. :p And you got back together and stopped using protection. Does anyone on this show have safe sex? I just... ugh.

D.

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I liked this eppie! I thought that Danny was telling his tale from a jail cell b/c the wall behind him. Boy was I wrong.

Mental note - never role play in a junkyard. That guy was lucky Lindsay has good hearing.

I thought Angell was supposed to be in this eppie. I guess I was wrong.

On a purely shallow note, Flack looked amazing!

10. Faylinn

Disagreements happen. Such is life.

I think it's sexy. :devil:

Yeah, he's very cute with her (and on his own, really). However, I hope he gets to interact with the others more and not just her from now on.

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Maybe Lindsay's acute hearing is due to her being preggers. Apparently your senses go wild.

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Sorry, but can't Anna dredge up some small modicum of emotion, especially when her hormones are out of control? I couldn't swat a fly when I was pregnant without bursting into tears. For heaven's sake, this was probably one of her top ten worst performances, and that's saying A LOT.

13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Brilliant! :lol: A+ from me.

First of all I love Lindsay, I love Danny, so Danny/Lindsay Baby = Amazing!!!

Flack also looked absolutely amazing in that shirt and jeans. Wrap him up, I'll take that to go please! :devil: But I would like to know why exactly he was wearing that...

Interesting that they made it all a flashback, would never have guessed that.

Reggie in the interagation room was funny. You can't take down Mac or Flack, they too smart for you! :p

Danny on the motorcycle at the end was a bit odd to me though. Other than him contemplating, what was the point of it? :confused: And could they have at least gotten him a better helmet?

The next episode looks...interesting? I don't know what else to say about it.

14. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I loved when he called Flack "Irish" :lol:

15. Faylinn

No, you're right - she was listed in the press release. Of course, the press releases kind of suck. :rolleyes:

I love Adam and I love Hawkes - can they have a baby next? :p ;)