Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Thanks for the heads up adorelo... we'll be sure to do that!

Hmm... *puts on thinking cap on* How 'bout Don't Believe Everything You Hear? I can't get that scene from Deviant out of my head and it's fitting with what's going on now. Besides, who knows what could be going on behind the scenes?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

That's great too :)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you like it! Anyways, I just saw last night's episode and we got a moment or two! The first we we didn't see, but Eric was telling Horatio that Calleigh and Ryan were canvassing the area. *pokes TPTB* Why didn't we get to see that? Anyways, the other moment was when Ryan had Calleigh's back when she suspected a cop for the third murder. You should have seen how they both stared down Frank until he gave in. Talk about teamwork!

4. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Hello everyone! (Yes, I'm still alive). Haven't been on in a while. How's everyone doing?

Anyway, I did see those moments last night Karu! It's great to see them finally acting like the other person exists. :p

However, I'm hoping we get more insight into the kid that Ryan dropped off. It'll be nice to learn a little bit more about the mystery that is Ryan Wolfe.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

They make such a great team. I especially love it when they interrogate someone together. Like in Legal or After the fall. They work so well together. I miss the season 3 and 4 interaction :(At least we had one carwash scene last epi.

Hello >!<[Court]>!< :) I'm not holding my breathe on finding out more on the mystery of Ryan. TPTB seem determined to keep us in the dark about his life. im hoping we will get a scene with Cal and Ryan and the kid though. Maybe they will have Cal jump to conclusions about who the kid is....

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Court! *tackles* You're back from the dead... at least you got to see those CaRWash moments.

Oh I wish something like that would happen... it would be great to see a scene with Calleigh and the kid talking about Ryan. Some very cute stories are bound to be told!

Hey I just thought of another thread title. After seeing Calleigh and Ryan staring down Frank and suspects in the past seasons, how 'bout Don't Mess With the Stare? They always looked so united when they did the stare.

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Another good suggestion. They do seem to have that stare down. :)
    Yeah we'd better have that scene with them both and the kid... It would be so cute. And I think Calleigh would be good around kids, although it'll no doubt be H who gets to talk to him :rolleyes:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you like it! They definitely do have to stare down... hmm, think I should add that to the dictionary? Let's see... *puts on thinking cap*

the stare - Calleigh and Ryan's technique for getting the bad guys (and occasionally Frank) to give in; patented since the episode Legal. Warning: do not mess with the stare.

Anyways, it's not my best entry, but let me know what you think. Feel free to tweak it a bit.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI ALL!
    I thought I would introduce myself as one of the new mods and to *sigh* go over the rules here in Shipper Central.

Most important, all posts must contain at least three lines of posting. Good posting about their relationship, experiences, etc...
    Second, no bashing of other ships/characters/actors. We want to make this a fun place.

Most important, have fun. Again, we want to make this a fun place to post.

The rest of the Shipper Central rules can be found here

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

HHunter- thankyou.

Karu- The entry is fine, sorry my brain is a bit numb at the moment, think Im coming down with something :(

Well, this is no good, I cant think of anything to write about our favourite pair. I think its because im on season 6, and there is a minimal amount of carwash.
    Maybe we need a topic....
    Ok. What do you reckon is the defining carwash moment?

I think I would say Deviant (think thats the title anyway) When Cal and Ryan have that disagreement, and she says 'dont believe everything you hear' and they go for a drink afterward.
    I think that shows their relationship clearly- they dont always agree, and they have silly little arguments. But they are both passionate people who are great friends, so will overcome such differences. They care about each other too deeply to keep an argument going. And they want to spend time together, after work...:devil:

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Deviant one of my favorite CaRWash ep, i was SQEEE, when Calleigh say about beer. Their argument was soo family, like real couple:rolleyes:

How about thread name Cause he make her smile or Cause he always make her smile? It already was or not?

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, well I'm Steph and I'm the other new mod, I see Heather's already went over the rules with you guys, so please stick to them. Just throught I'd drop by and introduce myself, have fun. :D

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

heather! You made Moderator too? Man, a lot of people I know are becoming Moderators... *waves to Steph too* Don't think I forgot you too.

Oh, definitely Deviant... the way they were smiling at each other at the end was just pure CaRWash. It was just simple and easy, yet you could just tell that they are completely comfortable with each other. *pokes TPTB* Time to lift the blindfold guys...

No we don't have that suggestion... it's not bad though. Hmm, how 'bout Smiles are Guaranteed when He's with Her? It's not my best, but let me know what you think...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Gah. I love, love, LOVE Deviant. The interaction between them was perfect. Even when they were arguing over the rights of a registered pedophile they were just... they balanced each other out.

Another great episode from season four is Driven. *shivers* Calleigh comforting Ryan is just the cutest thing.

Speaking of comfort, it's too bad that there has been less and less Ryan and Calleigh scenes. I would have really loved to see him show her comfort when that man fell to his death and she couldn't do anything to stop it and was pretty much blaming herself. Especially after his wife slapped her. That would have been an awesome "Locker Room" scene. Maybe have Ryan walking in and see Calleigh just in a trance because of what she saw, and just sit down with her and help her deal with it. Even if it was just to sit in silence. *sigh*

Oh, hey. It's been a while since I've been in here. :lol: Sorry 'bout that.

As for names...

He's Driven to be with her
    Holding Hands in the lab

:lol: I don't know.. it gets harder when there are less and less scenes to take from.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hi, Happily. Good thread name suggestions there. It is true, it is hard to think of titles when carwash moments are so sparse.

I really like Driven to. It is so sweet how Ryan doesn't get what she is talking about to start with. I wonder if they went for a drink together then?! I would love a scene where Ryan comforts Calleigh. She definitely needs it. That could be a great locker room scene.

Hi Steph, thanks for the introduction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.