The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Don't we all have filthy minds? :cool:

I, too, was thinking, well, something else, and the way Greg and Riley are talking to each other ... well, I'm quite certain where Greg's fingers would like to do the walking ... :devil:

And thanks Wojo for the explanation.

I know that there's supposed to be an episode in which Nick and Greg are working on the same case, together that is. Don't know exactly when that will be.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah dirty minds go with the territory doesn't it? You are welcome.

It's supposed to be episode 9 (19 Down) where the boys have a case involving a serial killer -unless its been changed. I don't know if its only their case or if they just share some scenes together.

To add some substance to my post - I was just watching Redrum just now on SpikeTV and saw the wink of love. Nick winks at Greg -sweet.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Ok so liked Thursday's episode. At first I was a little peeved about Nicky spending time with Hodges. But it made me laugh though when they where in the garage and Cath walks in on them hitting the mail box. Late when Nicky calls him on the phone he treats Hodges like he always does. I like the idea of Nicky hitting the mailbox cause of his frustration with his family and being gay. More then a likely possibility. As for Greggo and Riley working together nothing to worry about. Brother sister relationship, like Sara no threat to the LOVE. Still surprised that Gil does not pair Riley with a more senior CSI. In theory Greggo is still only a level one unless they promoted him to level two or three without telling us. And Riley is only a level 2. Just seems odd to me. Pair Greggo with Nicky and Cath with Riley make us all happy.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ok, Riley is level 2 and Greg is still level 1? Ok, I hate those kind of stupid TPTB mistakes. Greg should have higher level than Riley. Small think and can annoy so much.

And I'm agree that Nick hitted a mailbox cause of his frustrations. Maybe 'cause of Greg too? You know, he needs to hide it, especially now when his promotion is so close. And like MsCB said, more than a possibility.

Wink of Love in Redrum - I just love it. One of the best things in this ep.

happyharper13, we know that David Rambo likes Greg and make him work with Nick. I don't think that he's considering it as shipping. He just gave us some hints and make us happy. That's more his role, I think.

5. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yes! Pair Nick with Greg already. It's about time!

Today, CSIFiles has just posted a new interview with Lauren Lee Smith where the actress who plays "Riley" says, once again, that her character and Greggo have a brother-sister relationship. Besides, I'm glad to read that one of CSI producers, Naren Shankar, has also said that Riley won't be the catalyst for any romance on the show.

Regarding the "I let my fingers do the walk" scene, I think that they put it to show that, maybe Greg and Riley are NOT on the same wavelength as, at first many people thought. Of course, because, Greg is actually MUCH MORE CLOSER to someone older, a handsome and repressed Texan.......:devil:

The Wink of Love from "Redrum". I find this scene very telling because Warrick and Sara were standing there too, next to him, but Nicky only blinked to his Greggo...;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  6. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Are we allowed to talk about Eric & George here? I havent heard a peep from our boys. No new interviews or puiblicity shots. Have they gone into hiding?

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I don't think so. It's a Nick/Greg only thread I'm afraid. But maybe there's one? You can always start one though :thumbsup:

Anyway, back to our lovely boys!

Hm, I thought that Riley was a CSI1?

I like that Lauren Lee Smith has said on many occasions that she won't become a love interest on the show.

Oh and that wink? Pure love there. He could have winked at Warrick and Sara, too but no, he waited until it was Greg's turn and reserved it only for him! :D

And I love the theory about pent-up frustration on Nicky's part. And from what we've seen of his father in Grave Danger I totally agree with all of you who said that his parents weren't that accepting of his sexuality. At least at the beginning. I always found that his father saying "What have you got yourself into" (well, that's not what he exactly said) was rather odd or cool. I don't know ... I'm not making any sense right now, am I?

Anyway, more great Love moments:

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

8. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I missed the wink the first time I saw Redrum. I watched the episode again today and totally scoured (Sp) the episode. My ma was kept asking why I kept rewinding that scene. She thought I was nuts, then I showed her! Ha!

I watched one episode, and forgive me, the name of it escaped me, but it was after Nick was buried, and Nick said that inter-work relationships never work. Which confused me, because I'm of the opinion that Nick and Greg were together after Greg was blown through the lab, or at least after Nick was buried. I can understand if they broke up, but I had assumed that would have happened around season 5 when it seemed like all communication between them stopped.

I would love it if someone could help me clear this up.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is the part of the interview where Lauren mentions Riley's relationship with both Greg and Nick.

"It's very interesting seeing how her relationships are and the chemistry between each of the characters," she continued. "I find that Riley and Greg sort of have this brother-sister, back and forth banter, and then Nick sort of doesn't really put up with any of Riley's crap.

She also says she looks up to Catherine and thinks she's beautiful.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

11. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I wanna say that that was in S7 or S8.... The one with the lizards, maybe? S7. Uhhh... Hang on. I have a fic written here somewhere... Yep, Leapin Lizards from S7 :D (I'm so proud of myself for remembering!)

At least, I think that's the one you're talking about. I haven't seen the first half of S7 and I've hardly seen anything from S6, so...

Anyway...

Warrick Brown: Fire in the hole!
    [Warrick fires gun]
    Nick Stokes: [flinching] You're supposed to let me get these things on.
    [he indicates the muffs around his neck]
    Warrick Brown: Hey, you were supposed to be ready. I don't know man. Maybe it would work out better if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours.
    Nick Stokes: Well, I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea to date someone you work with. You never really get to get away from work, or them the way you need to.
    Warrick Brown: You mean like you and me, Baby?
    Nick Stokes: Yeah exactly, Honey.

Courtesy of IMDb.

I just took it as a cover up x3 Although, I do like the idea of them dating from S3 up to somewhere around this scene.. :p And then either never getting back together, or not getting back together recently. It's possible the whole Warrick thing may have sparked it to happen again, but I wonder if it'd just be for...comfort or what. :/

I dunno. I'm very interested in a timeline, considering it seems a lot of us have different ideas of what happened, although a lot of us seem to think it happened after PWF in S3.

Or if they did break up in S5, before the burial, I wonder if there was any regret in that decision, if it "didn't matter," or if they got back together, spoke of getting back together but never actually did... I dunno. Despite the blatantness of the "I don't think it's a good idea to date someone you work with. You never really get to get away from work, or them the way you need to." line, it's kind of a big thing to work with, for any pairing, really. It may not necessarily mean they're broken up, either. Going through a rough time or something. I dunno.

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Who's fingers doing what walking?

I'm so confused and frustrated!!! Why cant CSI be on my tv now!!??

I'm missing out on all the new Nick and Greg scenes...

Ok someone mentioned about Nick and Greg working together on a serial killers case. Has that happened yet?

Regarding a question- Has there been more Nick and Greg scenes this season so far than all the others? Or is it basically the same.

We know that no one can come inbetween Nick and Greg, the only thing that can stop them from being together is themselves.

Ahh the wink of love, that was a rather bold move by Nicholas dont you all think?? Yes he most certainly did wink at Greg. No one else. As if to say thanks for your support!

Ahh he just needs to tell Greg, i know that more is said without words etc, but blah its nice to be told dont you all think?

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

This scene is for me sometimes very confusing, lol. Timeline is important but not always I really care about this. Often it's impossible and 'cause of that we have different ideas when and why. Nick quite clear stated that he didn't think that's a good idea to date someone from work. But well, that's Nicky. And the idea of small crisis between him and Greg is possible (but now, how many crisis they had? I think that in sixth season too, in seventh again? And a potential break up before GD...). Or again Nick tried to hide. Maybe Nick felt that he needed to tell that to Warrick 'cause:

1) Rick spotted that between him and Greg something was going on.
    2) nothing more than an irrational fear - sometimes it's happening when you want to deny something but really you're involved in this (here, relationship).

And who Nick want to lie? Definitely Greg can keep him busy and he doesn't need to think about work home:devil:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

regards to the spoiler question, No it hasn't happened yet. It happens in Ep 9.

IMO there seems to be less interaction between the boys this season compared to last season. But it's not even half over yet so hopefully we'll get a lot more later. Although we have seen way more Greg this season then previous ones.

15. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I just saw the Lady Heather episode, is it just me or does Nick seem a tad...irked that Riley says Greg is into hair pulling?

And I am glad to see Riley is more of a sister figure, rather than a romance catalyst. Any thoughts on the above idea though? Nick seemed awfully defensive...I wonder why? >:3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.