Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

[​IMG]

Hi!:hugegrin: So, ummmm, it think we need a little D/L in the room. In light of the present developments that we are NOW able to discuss, I would just like to share some love. Itsn't this a great picture of them. I really like it.

2. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

hi
    im new
    and think d/l is cute and that photo is adorable
    cant wait for next weeks epi

k

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hi KDKHm, welcome!

I am so excited for next weeks episode too!!! It's like torture waiting for Wednesday. I never thought I'd hope for this but I hope the weekend goes fast!

messygirl73, love the cap! Thanks for posting it. Hopefully we'll have a lot of good caps from next weeks. Hope we get some good D/L scenes!

4. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Hey all! :) I believed this is my first post here in the D/L thread. I've a been an old fan of D/L since it all started in Season 2 when Montana went to the Big Apple. ;) Took a break from the D/L ship though coz I was really disappointed on what happened in Season 4. I just feel like they did it for the sake of having drama in the D/L relationship which is okay with me but it wasn't done in a good way at all.

Now I've been reading the spoilers for Season 5 and with Lindsay's pregnancy it looks like things are looking up for D/L. I know they did the pregnancy to incorporate Anna's real pregnancy into the story but I do hope the writers will also use this as a chance to fix what they did to D/L in the previous season. To make it up to the D/L fans! :)

Anyways, it's great to see fans here who still strongly supports the D/L ship. :D

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Welcome KDKHm and potato! It is great to see some of the many :cool: D/L fans come (back) here :)

messygirl thanks for that picture! It's still great to see them in scene together; too bad they didn't have much interaction, but I'm convinced that we will have no complaints about that next week ;). I actually have a day off thursday, so I will try to make as many screencaps as possible :)

I think it's going to be such a great episode (though I don't even know what the case(s) will be about :eek:). Lindsay's "I'm pregnant" and Danny's "I'm scared" both sound promising. And it looks like we finally get a locker room scene; perhaps not exactly like I always wanted it :devil:, but there's still the elevator for that :angel:

Just 5 days left :cool:

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I am SOOO looking forward to this episode. I wonder who the baby will look like?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  7. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

OMG me 2, even though I live in England, Im still watching it.
    Youtube does amazing things!
    Becca

8. dutch_treat

^^ LOL and ^ LOL :)

I love your enthusiasm and I'm truly sorry to burst your bubbles :p, but I think it will be a long while before we actually get to see the baby.

It will be interesting to see what will happen in the time leading up to the delivery though - this can still go so many ways and it can either work out perfectly or be one big disaster :scream:

I'm looking forward to the start of it all tomorrow and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be what I'm hoping for.

One day left :cool:

9. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

i sympathise with you beccakarenwoods
    i live in scotland
    and youtube does do wonderful things

10. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

dutch_treat: lol i didnt mean I was excited about that, I meant actually seeing some DL scene's. :lol:
    Becca

11. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I swear this day can't go by fast enough. I so can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm excited to eventually see what the baby looks like but I can't wait to see them go through all the other stuff first like Dr. appointments, finding out what they are having (if they decide to), choosing a name... I don't expect we'll get to see all of these things but some might be nice but mostly, I hope we get to see them go through this together.

Can some one invent time travel so it can be tomorrow night already??

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

it is now 12:24 in the morning of the day 5X09 airs and i am on pins and needles right now. only a few more hours left!! i cannot wait to see how D/L's storyline will flow with the rest of the ep and the whole reveal will work out.

in like the 8:00 hour tonight i'm gonna start getting so hyper for the ep. i'm watching the ep at my grandma's house she and my grandpa and my uncle are gonna see me go nuts!!! lol.

i have a feeling we'll get some baby talk throughout the upcoming eps but only here and there and not that much..... remember this is a crime drama not ship drama. i have a theory if characters talk about what they want to name their kid and they only discuss one gender name that's usually what they have. for example in "Alias" Sydney (Jennifer Garner) and Vaughn (Michael Vartan) discussed what to name their kid they only talked about girl names and they had a girl.

13. dutch_treat

^ I think/hope the baby, Lindsay's pregnancy and Danny's worries are going to be mentioned or be part of a couple of episodes. Not to forget the endless jokes I think we can expect from Adam and Flack :)

They decided to include Anna's pregnancy in the show, so I have no doubt we'll see more of Lindsay than the last time Anna was pregnant and this will be the first time they get to try and write the relationship between two CSI's having a baby - must be inspirational :cool:

I'm waiting with bated breath - only :scream: 12 hours before I'll be able to watch it!

14. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

LOL,
    i'll have to wait untill thursday night until its posted on youtube!!
    I really looking forward to seeing this episode!! I hope both writers and actors have handled it well.
    Becca

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I didn't even think about jokes from Adam and Flack. I would love to see that. :hugegrin: I wonder when/how they'll tell the rest of the team. Probably not in this episode but I hope we get to see it on screen.

It's going to be interesting to see how they handle the first CSI baby. Only a few more hours to go for me, can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.