William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

"...needs Grissom" PUH-LEEZE. They NEED Grissom. Period. AUGH....

Sorry, I'm am little bitter/upset about Billy leaving.....taking it a wee hard.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I just came back, a little while ago, from seeing Billy in 'Dublin Carol'.

It was really good and he was really good. It was weird to see him as someone else, other than Grissom. Though I have seen him in 'Fear'.

He talked with an Irish Brogue throughout the whole play. In any case, if you get a chance to see Billy perform on stage, I suggest you do. You can tell how comfortable he is on the stage. The theater was great. We sat in the 5th row, you could almost reach out and touch him (so to speak).

Ok, and maybe, just maybe, a small part of me wanted to rub it in that I saw Billy in person. Sorry, just have to do it. :lol:

I know he has had raves about his performance in 'Dublin Carol', and I wholeheartedly agree with them.

Billy will be missed on CSI, but you can tell, he's 'home'!

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just to add a bit to Speedy's review... :D

It really was awesome. Both the play itself and also, of course, seeing Billy up close and personal. It's such an intimate setting, you can't help but feel like you're sitting in the room with them instead of in the audience. And the attention to detail with the stage decoration just added to the realism.

And you've got to love him in that overcoat and jaunty cap! Very handsome! :)

5. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

I'm so glad to hear someone say that, because it's the truth. It's hard to come to terms with his leaving CSI, but it's obvious that his heart is in front of a live audience. He shines there.
    I think that overcoat is verrry sexay.

6. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oooo I'm sure he was GORGEOUS...I am SO jealous ya'll got to see him ALIVE and breathed the SAME air he did...I probably would've cried ;p

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] speedy how wonderful and awesome. You lucky little puppy:thumbsup: what to say except he's the man, and I'm so envious that you saw him. He does shine A 1,000 watt light in a 100 watt world but he also does on CSI. I hope someday I get to see him on stage as well, maybe he'll take it on the road eventually:p and beside the thrill of seeing him, did you like Chicago?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, Speedy lives just outside Chicago, and I've been there several times, but it was nice....cold, windy, and lots of traffic, but also good Italian food, holiday lights, and...oh yeah...Billy Petersen. :D

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yup, I live and grew up in the Chicago suburbs, and I might be a little bias, but Chicago is the greatest city.:thumbsup: Ummm, Smokey? You forgot to add road construction to that list. :scream: Ahhh, Chicago, it only has two season, winter and construction!

Hopefully, he'll do Dublin Carol again and maybe do it somewhere else. I hope all his fans get to see him live. He was great in it.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Lucky girls, I asked at the WPAP if Billy plans to take his play outside of Chicago, but no he won't be.:(

Speedy, you'd be right at home in Toronto-we also have Winter and Construction seasons!:lol:

11. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey! [​IMG]

I just want to wish Mr. Petersen a wonderful "Thanksgiving!" and to All as well! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

------------------
    [​IMG]

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You are so lucky SpeedyStokesGirl to see Billy's play. It sounds like it was fantastic. How can it not be with Billy in it ??
    I heard the reviews were awesome as well.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's, I was in Chicago when I was a teenager with my family and my dad drove us all over the city, and I'll never forget. I swam in Lake Michigan and we've still got photos of that. Chicago is a great city and your lucky to live there. Traffic etc. is everywhere in big cities can't escape that. I hope he doesn't tire if this play, but maybe he'll do another one soon, Isn't he scheduled for "Blackbird" down the line? And the buzz is that he'll return for the 200th CSI ep., so that'll be something to look forward too:thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm sure he will come back. He's already said he will make an apperance now and again. 200 episodes is a great achievment for a TV show now a days. Plus, his friend will be directing it so I'm sure Billy will on board somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.