Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh God!! I would have died of a heart attack and gone to heaven happy!! :lol:

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wouldnt it? I think id collapse and then get up and jump up and down....and rewind it a thousand times. :lol:
    We sooo need an eppie like that....wishful thinking :rolleyes:

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know what's funny?

If something like that happened, this thread would be dead for few days, while we're all in the hospital recovering from all the heart attacks and strokes we would get.

4. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

I just saw the promo for episode 9 on Youtube. Hot! Shirtless Eric indeed! :drool: :D I agree with those who so wants to see Calleigh be on that same room with him. That would be a series classic. :D :D
    Is this the episode where we find out that Eric is living in a hotel because someone is after him?
    Just finished watching GBG. I really can't see any chemistry between Eric and Tara. And Eric seemed neutral when talking to her. Tara should have more scenes with the other CSIs. And they really went over the top with the ending. :rolleyes: :lol:

5. Marija_Magdalena

The team finds out that Eric lives in the hotel in 9.10, but I don't know if he is in the hotel in 9.09.

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yes my friend, they have given us shirtless Eric! & it was goooooooooddddd! Like I always say you can never have to much shirtless Eric!!!!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  7. Marija_Magdalena

And I must say that he built up muscles since 'Brooklyn South' (that's where I saw him shirtless) and he looks fantastic, better then ever. I'd pounce on him right away, the only problem is that he lives half world away. I don't know how Calleigh keeps her clothes on when she sees him.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I had to watch him getting out of the shower first thing this morning :drool::drool::drool:

I wonder how many people were lined up to check out that scene.

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Recon Cory could write one whole episode with nothing but Naked Eric in the shower??? He He He! I'd watch it!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Eric is already at the hotel in ep 709, we see that first and then the team finds out in episode 710.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Okay, I really hope we get some EC moment tonight. I know nothing big is gonna happen but we can expect eye sex, right?

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Marija, let's keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully we will get something tonight since we didn't last week. They really owe it to us...:rolleyes:

I'm hoping for an actual conversation, but I'll settle for some "eye sex" if that's all we can get. *smirks*;)

13. Marija_Magdalena

How about talking while they are having eye sex? Or maybe just sex? Not gonna happen, right? Mmm... A girl can dream, right?

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I'll be happy if they get more scenes together and none with that thing (I refuse to say her name)...I don't like their scenes together. :scream:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  15. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

And my usual request - please, tell after tonight's eppy the information about scenes with Eric and Calleigh, where they'll be together or separately.
    I hope we'll have some their scene together.

And yeah, Eric in the shower looks so hot!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.