Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Can you blame her though? :p
    I wasn't sure that I was going to start watching NY when it first came on ( I was like "Another one? :wtf:" ) , and then I saw Flack on one of the commercials, and the rest is history.

Oh, and lovely pictures from the last episode everybody.

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

3. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Wow, ZhuShuaijie! Nice pictures!
    Flack's my hero!

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Those pictures have me drooling in front of my computer! Thanks for posting.

Here's my two cents on why Flack called Angell. I think Angell can relate a little to Sam. Like Sam, Angell is the daughter of a cop and she has older brothers, four of them. So maybe Don thinks Angell can relate to what's going on.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  5. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

That's so true!

What's more, Angell's the one who was there when Sam threw the beer bottle at the squad car. She knows more of what's going on as apposed to Stella (who might have seemed the obvious choice as a confident) or Lindsay (who just met Sam and is also very much a little sister to him).

6. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ that's my reasoning too. Who knows. Really, it was the writer's setting up "the kiss", that's what that was. Apparently Angell is in this weeks, and I'm real curious to see if Flack and her have any scenes together and how they will interact... I wonder how far their "relationship" has progressed...

7. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

I guess after Danny, Stella would probably be the next person he might go to, but Lindsay, no way. I consider them colleagues and maybe, barely, friends. I see no brother/sister relationship between them at all.

8. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ Really? Aren't they "married"? Ha. :lol: Had to throw that in. I really liked that scene. But you're right. He wouldnt have gone to Lindsay about that.

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Haha!
    I love those dolls!

If Angell is in "The Box" then maybe we'll see a reaction/change in their interaction because of the kiss.
    I hope its minimal though. Both of their characters are professional and controlled. They wouldn't make googoo eyes!

10. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Great caps! Thanks ZhuShuaijie!

Flack and googoo eyes does not make a good combinaion. Well fine, maybe, but he's a hard ass cop so that highly unlikely no matter how pretty/cute/beautiful Angell is. That's just not done.

I wish the same for my mom also. I have had a thing for Flack but she keeps on saying he looks fugly with the "Elvis sideburns" even if I've been making her watch the new episodes, she just can't seem to like him that much. :shifty:

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I just wonder if there will be any reference to a date or to something. Probably not.

12. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone. I'm Joy and I'm new to this whole website. I found it online and pratically faninted. This is the coolest website for people like me who are obsessed with CSI.

Anywho, its cool that there is a Flack thread. He is my absolute favorite. And regarding him and Angell, Im curious to see how the writers will let it play. I think Flack deserves some happiness.

13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Oh the sideburns, I had almost forgotten about those. Good times, good times.

And Welcome Joy!
    Glad to know there's another Flack fanatic out there among us. He's such a cutie pie. :D
    I will be interesting were the Flack/Angell thing is taken because, as we all know, the writers aren't always the best continuing story lines. So we'll see...

14. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the welcome.

Thats so true. They might make where it was like nothing happened.

And Flacks looks good with his sideburns.

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Welcome joy17 always great to have another one of us joining the insanity of the festivites of loving on some Flack! Hope you have fun with us (grins)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.