Episode 7x09 - 'Power Trip' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 21, 2008.

1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Finally!! A shirtless Eric!! :drool:

And Cal looks totally fit! Nice little touch on the writers part integrating real life, b/c Emily P loves to run! ;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL sorry, it was a little off-topic. The little boy that plays "Billy" or whoever has a thing on IMDB. On the site it says he was just in the Drake and Josh Christmas movie thing. Anyway, the little boy doesn't really look like Ryan like the spoiler said, but oh well.

3. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

But he is a cute little thing!

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

It might be pronounced like "Raquel." That's what I immediately thought when I saw it. It's a Latino name though, and the boy certainly didn't look Latino. I dunno. I still think it's probably Billy.

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Ok i have to catch my breath a minute...... Eric looked sooooo fit :drool::drool: my mouth dropped to the floor :lol:
    I love this eppie and i havent even seen it yet, i beet ill keep rewindin it to the shirtless Eric part :guffaw:

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I've watched shirtless Eric 10 times....:drool:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Isn't Ryan going to be dropping a kid at school? Remember? Well it's what I remember.

Shirtless Eric, I'll have you on my ipod on Tuesday. YAY itunes!:drool:

8. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

I really can't get over how fit Eric looks!!:drool: I really didn't think he was that muscular! And Calleigh *whistles* she looks incredible in this epi!:drool: I can't wait to see this!! I am so excited!!:D

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

You know those bright blue running shoes of Calleigh's are going to skyrocket in sales. That is if anyone can identify them from the extremely short shot.

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I don't know if it was ever confirmed that it was Ryan that was dropping a kid off at school, but we all assume it is because of the "Billy" spoilers. I believe the article just said "a team member will drop a child off at school." But ya, it's probably Ryan. And it is this episode.

11. delkolover

I have noticed that Emily/Calleigh has junk in the trunk but holy wowza!! I had absolutely no idea she had that amazing of a body:eek: She proves that spandex is a privelege, not a right!! :lol: I wish I had a body like that....I probably, no definately wouldn't be single!!! :lol:

Oh I am still totally :drool::drool: over Eric!

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, because I'm a detail geek and really bored tonight, I think the running shoe is a good match with the Mizuno Wave Ascend 3. It was my best guess with the two second close up of running feet.

13. delkolover

Really? I thought they looked like a pair of Nike's? But then again, we only got a two second close up. And don't feel bad about being bored....I am ready to rip my hair out at this point b/c I am sooo bored :lol:

14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Well, I know that the costume department tends to go high end with Calleigh, but for even a short scene of her running, I think they might just let Emily use her own shoes. Hmn....I think she did an endorsement a while back for Nike. Lemme go and see.....

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh yeah, I forgot to say earlier, I didn't know Calleigh/Emily was so skinny! I mean, she's obviously skinny, but I don't think we've seen her in skin-tight clothes before.