Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Oh that would be classic!!

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah complete with those stupid dramatic closeups where they look at the camera in scared or dramatic poses. that would be kinda funny for that to happen out of the blue at the end of the season! Could you see peoples faces ho were watching and not exspecting it! LOL!

Ha! another thought that just went through my udderly crazy and at times nastalgic mind,

They could do one of those silent film endings and have the whole Duddly Doright scene with,

Eric - Duddly Doright

Calleigh - Nell Finwick

Horatio - Cornel Finwick Nell's father

Stetler - Nun other than Snydly Whiplash ( Black top hat, also has stupid mustach & Black cape!)

They could tie Calleigh to the train track and Stetler could stand there with his foot on top of her! LoL

Of course our hero Eric would be rushing to save her in his trusty Hummer and Horatio could ride shotgun with him! Ha Ha!

Then the train would be almost ready to run over her and of course they would clifhang it before we see if they save the day! LoL! How Stupid could that be!

Of course you Fanfic people feel free to use any of my mindless thought in your writings I always enjoy reading the differnt ways they are changed around to fit your stories.

3. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I must agree :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::)

4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Hey Delko2calleigh!! I found a site, its called onetruemedia you can make vids there :)

It kinda bothers me when i see Tara and Eric alone in a scene to, i just dont like her that much. And what she said about there being some sexual tension between them is just bull, he is totally commited to Calleigh and i think its just a matter of time before something big happens between them:);) The hospital scene is gonna be so cute! im so excited to see it :lol:.

Somewhereapart, loved your new fanfic!!!;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh, we all do, don't we? :devil:

6. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

CSISDFlash, Your ramblings are hilarious! (Dramatic organ music) :guffaw: :guffaw: Where do you get these ideas? You have an active imagination. You should write your own fanfic. :lol:

I agree with those who are so impatient to see E/C finally get together. The writers are dragging this out. This sometimes reminds me of what happened in the X-Files with Mulder and Scully. :lol:

As much as it would pain me to see any Eric and Tara scene I think I'll have to watch GBG later. I want to see for myself how their scenes together had looked like.

Good day to all! :)

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Thanks potao, but I have tried several times to write a Fanfic myself, but it never seems to flow the way I want it to. I like comming up with the ideas and letting the real writers run with them! I can't seem to capture Eric and Calleigh's personas the way some Fanfic writers do and I don't think I do them justice when I write them. I like to read Talleigh also, but knowone writes it anymore since Speeds gone. SpeedCochrane is excelant at captureing Speedle on paper.

If anyone needs any Fic ideas feel free to ask I'm sure my sick twisted mind can help out with anything you need!! LoL!!

8. delkolover

This isn't necessarily a spoiler but I just thought I would let everyone form their own opinion on this b/c it once again affects not only this show but all our favorite shows.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081122/...ollywood_labor

It is an article about how SAG has asked its members (which most U.S. actors are apart of) to strike since they couldn't come to an agreement on a new contract. :rolleyes:

Which means if the actors agree to strike we could end up with shortened season and repeats like the debacle of last year.:rolleyes:

I love all the actors on this show and actors of other shows and I understand that they have to make a living too but seriously, in this economy you want MORE money?? And I am not necessarily talking about the actors of this show...please be aware of that. They need 75% of the vote in order to strike. However, if I were the ones who do want the strike...I would tell them be happy you at least still have a job!! B/c there are people out there who don't and those people STILL watch tv in general.

9. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

Anyone see the extended promo for Power Trip?? Shirtless Eric anyone?:drool::lol:

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:drool::drool::drool::drool: With a body like that how could Calleigh resist?

11. DuquesneDelko

I know, right? and what about Calleigh in the spoiler clip?? She look crazy good:drool:

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

She looked great too.
    Santa brought me an early Christmas present, a shirtless Eric. :drool:

13. delkolover

Hell yeah I saw it!! Santa, the Easter Bunny and even the frickin Tooth Fairy teamed up for that one!:drool::drool::drool:

All we need now is a naked Calleigh next to him and we will be set!! :lol:

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I saw the promo tonight, and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.
    SHIRTLESS ERIC!! [​IMG]

*Sighs* Who do we have to bribe to get Calleigh in the same room with him??

EDIT: I watched it a second time, and he's coming out of the shower. It would be too good if Calleigh was in there with him...

15. DuquesneDelko

MmMMm Yes!:drool: Naked Eric and naked Calleigh? together? I think i would die and go to heaven:drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.