Holiday Card Exchange

Springmoon

CSI Level Two
For the last couple of years, the NY forum has done a card exchange. Is there any interest in doing one this year? I wouldn't mind coordinating the effort!

I was waiting to gauge interest in the project before getting into any details...

How about Tuesday, November 25th, 10 PM EST to say if you're interested then we can figure out a deadline for addresses after that?

Since I'm new here and didn't know that this was possible:p, I'd like to try this one out! Yeeeey! :thumbsup:

Just curious. How do we get to send each other cards (aside from obiously sending it by mail)? We post our addresses here? :shifty:

Just curious. How do we get to send each other cards (aside from obiously sending it by mail)? We post our addresses here?
No you dont post your address here in the thread. You PM them to the Card Exchange runner- Springmoon. However as you arent able to PM, Springmoon will give you an email address whenever you start sending addresses.

I did it last year, remember my extremly small card? :lol: It was fun but im not sure f im doing it this year yet :)

HI.....WAVES TO ALL....It was really fun the last two years got all sorts of mail from all over, it was something to look forward to. I think it should be just as fun this year, with all the different places.

I did it last year and I loved it...It was fun to receive cards from all over the world.
I was looking forward to doing it again, so I'm in!
Thanks for bringing it up! :)

Back