Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah!Yeah!Kim I have already seen it,
    [​IMG]
    I mean to say, that is very very very sweet with romantic .
    In fact, I have already fancy, the person who sits on another rocking chair is me. cast that kitty!
    If one day, I can with My Don together sit on the rocking chair.....UH.....that ensure is happily.:cool::)
    Yeah!Yeah!I think that is Flack's character.
    And, concerning how Danny is treat it.
    Uh....I think, the Danny will not compromise,self-will the cat , probably will be same, oneself doing a Flack, then:"Yeah! Yeah! Flack I also think, it never with I quarrel."
    Hahaha.......Poor My Don, they should reach agreement, the Flack will compromise, because he spoils his cat:lol:

Hahahah......Anyway, you are a great detective Top. from the at the very start, I'm is doubt it.
    Uh.....I am super like NO.2's assumption.
    Everyone doesn't think , the Danny will be on the Flack car familiar . And, copilot be thus near, the carnal dog dog will not let pass any opportunity flirt his kitty .
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    End:
    Hahaha:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:...........
    [​IMG]
    Again is pair new the rival in loves .
    Guess, the Danny at which night, tired limply time, go house, lie on the sofa, he will complain what to his dog dog?
    Probably, his dog dog, will playact Scooby, comfort, his kitty.;):shifty:
    Uh.....pair sweet mans, I can always find out a fine scene for them.:rolleyes:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, I'm sure being protective was most of it. :D Flack never likes Danny to be in even the smallest bit of distress. That man really does dote on his baby. :D Not to mention, if Danny gets cold, Danny will whine, and who wants to sit and listen to that? :lol:

:lol: Somehow, I think it's in a more intimate place. :devil: Can't you just see Flack having it tattooed on Danny's ass? That way, if anyone goes near it, they'll see the "Beware of Flack" message. :lol: :devil:

Oh, I like that one! Poor Flack, I can see him running to Danny's place just to get his jacket for him. And then thinking about how Danny can show him some gratitude later on that night. :devil: ;)

There really isn't. Flack basically went to the effort to get his baby's jacket for him. Seriously, is Flack not the most thoughtful guy ever? I bet he holds doors open for Danny and pulls chairs out for him. And you know he pays for all of their dates. :lol:

:lol: I think Eddie said, "So that's what he does when I'm not around." Apparently Danny thinks he can use Flack's desk like his own. :lol: Well, maybe Danny leaves Flack naked pictures of himself hidden in the drawers or something. Flack sure wouldn't mind that. :devil:

Kitty might get jealous. :devil: ;) I love the caps of them on the swings together. What a cute date! They go to question a perp and end up side by side on a swing set. Does it get any cuter than that? I think not. :D
    Hahaha, I love the idea of Danny with a Flack doll, saying it will never fight with him. And yeah, of course Flack will compromise. Because Flack is jealous of anything that gets to be near his Danny, even a Flack doll. :lol: Danny's a stubborn little thing, and Flack usually lets him have his way. The reward must really be worth it. ;) :devil:

Number 2 is my personal favorite, too. I can totally see Flack picking Danny up and figuring they have a few extra minutes, so he helps Danny out of his clothes. Danny would be nervous someone would see them, but Flack would gallantly offer to cover up Danny's body with his own. :devil: I do love the way Flack's mind works. ;) :devil: But indeed--there is no way Flack will let any opportunity to have his Danny pass him by! The man is simply way too clever for that. ;) :devil:

Uh oh! How is Danny going to react if Angell moves in on his man! :eek: :lol:

Danny no doubt complains to Flack many a night. So long as he lets Flack hold him, kiss him, undress him...and sleep with him, I think Don's a happy man. He seems to have gotten quite good at comforting Danny. :D

3. jay

jay Witness

So, I haven't posted here in a while and I'm not sure what the rule here is about spoilers, but since it just aired half an hour ago, I'll play it safe.

So, was I the only one thinking Flack was THIS close to coming out to Sam in the bar? She says something along the lines of "With that gruff, tough exterior, you're never gonna attract the ladies." Cut to Flack giving a grin the size he seems only to only reserve when he's thinking of Danny (see the "You've been hanging out with Danny too long" scene from a while back) and laughs. Then the camera seems to spend a lot of time on Flack looking back and forth between Sam and the bar, like he's holding something in. It seemed to me that he thought he wanted to tell Sam something. Now given what happened later in the ep it could be something else, but my mind goes queer real quick :devil:. Then the next scene with Flack is him practically skipping to "Danny" holding a huge piece of evidence! Tell me I'm not just seeing things!

That and the kiss with you know who later finally solidified Flack's bisexuality in my mind. I'd had assumptions before, but...

So am I insane?... Don't answer that.

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I sure do!

[​IMG]

Here's Danny yipyapping to Flack as Flack writes his report, and juuuuust about to sit on Flack's desk. This scene proved once and for all that Flack is left-handed. And ya know, that he lets Danny plunk that bubblebutt onto his desk in full view of everyone else. :lol: :devil: What was adorable about this part of the scene was that all the while Danny was babbling what he was and waving his hands around like he always does, Flack would glance up at him every few seconds to make sure Danny knew he was listening to him. Yes, Flack, the kinka-poodle likes constant attention and you know it, don'tcha?

[​IMG]

And here's Danny seating himself onto Flack. I mean, Flack's desk.

Huh, I just noticed how close Danny is sitting to Flack too. His thigh is well within reach of Flack's long arms and big hands. :devil: Knowing this, it makes Danny leaning sideways and forwards to get closer to Flack as they talk even more cute, no? :devil:

:lol: I remember that! It was particularly amusing because it'd been Danny at his desk when he said that. I'm not sure Danny had been looking through the drawers of Flack's desk in the scene though. I seem to recall Danny doing something like that.

Ya know how they look like to me in this screencap? I swear it's as if they're on an afternoon date after a long, tiring night of work, and at the same time, right there and then, both of them just made the decision to reveal their feelings to each other and think they'll be punched in the face for it. :lol:

Danny: Oh geez, this is it, this is where I can tell him or I dunno whether I'll get the nerve to tell him ever again ... Geez, Flack has huge hands ... It's gonna hurt like hell when he punches me ... Maybe I should make a break for it before I mess up our friendship ...
    Flack: We're here and we're alone. When was the last time I got him alone to myself like this? Should I tell him now? Is he gonna hate me once he finds out how I feel 'bout him?

Silly boys, you should learn the art of effective communication.

You brought up a really interesting point! After I read your post, I saw the kissing scene in episode 5x07 in a very different light. How about this for food for thought in accompaniment to jay's statements: Flack just found out something major about his sister, something he never expected, something that made him realize his sister would understand what it feels like to be unfairly judged/prejudiced against. That moment would have been a fantastic moment for Flack to reveal to his sister something major too ... oh, like him having secrets too and revealing he's been gradually figuring out he's bisexual? ;)

Now, after it's clear he didn't tell Sam anything, he talked with Angell a bit but didn't get into the car with her. Then, out of the blue, he walked back and then kissed her, as if it was a casual afterthought rather than him actually expressing interest in her. And you know what might actually support what's been said so far? The fact Flack said 'thank you' to Angell after the kiss. Maybe right there and then, Flack finally figured out which side of bisexuality he leaned more towards ... which brings us to the immediate scene of, as jay put it eloquently, Flack skipping up to Danny going, "Danno, Danno!"

While holding a huge, somewhat phallic object. :lol: :devil: ;)

5. Top41

So cute. Flack knows better than to ignore his Kinkapoodle when he's talking. Danny sure is loquacious, too! :lol: I love how animated they are around each other--Flack's whole face lights up and Danny just comes to life. They really do make each other happy--something that's so key in any healthy relationship. ;)

Oh, the imagery! :devil: ;)

Danny knows it's dangerous to be in reach of those grabby Flack hands, but he tempts fate and does it anyway. He knows his man likes to be able to reach out and cop a feel now and then. :devil:

Awwww, they're thinking about kissing but afraid of how the other would react. My money is on Flack being the one to say, "Ah, to hell with it" and making a move. :devil: ;)

Very interesting interpretations, guys! Maybe Flack kissed Angell to prove he really does like women. Because, come on, if any girl could kiss a guy straight, it's Angell. :lol: But yeah, I think the fact that the one scene where we saw Flack genuinely happy was with Danny speaks volumes. Flack literally lights up around his baby. He's just so smitten.

Oh, and that scene? When Flack was calling "Danno, Danno!" I thought he was carrying a bouquet of flowers. :lol: That would have been so damn cute. :lol: :D

Well, Flack did go to Danny before kissing Angell, but I think it's pretty obvious that his reaction to Danny is different from his reaction to anyone else. But I could also see Flack kissing Angell as a form of denial. Let's face it--Danny's slutty, but on screen he's only slutty with women. Flack doesn't really have any reason to hope. :( It would be so daring to kiss Danny...but there's so much to risk, and what if Danny shoots him down? Whereas Angell is gorgeous and interested. And the far safer choice. ;)

Flack always seems to be holding a phallic object around Danny...oh, wait... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Couldn't have been said better. :cool: Indeed, they only seem to come alive whenever they're with each other ... especially when they're alone. :devil: Have you guys noticed that? Sometimes they seem to key down when there's someone else in the scene with them, but the instant it's only them ... well, now, what was it Eddie Cahill said again about being with Carmine?

:lol: You are an awesome man, Mr. Cahill. How can anyone not love such a secure, funny guy? :devil: :cool:

:lol: Flack is smart man, why dip in only one side of the pond when he can frolick in the whole damn thing? :devil: If there's a guy who can kiss another guy gay, it's Flack. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: (And we even have proof of it right here in our thread!)

But yeah, it really does speak volumes Flack is only genuinely happy around Danny, and only around him. Kinda like, whenever Flack is around Danny, you never, ever see him behaving as if he's just going through the motions or as if he's being directed by someone else (haha, I know, because that is what's technically going on :p). You can literally sense this verve coming off him. And Danny!

Ah, me bad. The funny thing is, the bisexuality theory is still as strong, if not more so. :devil: The denial thing plays right in, especially with the 'thanks' from Flack in that scene. It would be interesting to see how Danny reacts to finding out Flack kissed Angell. Is he going to let his teeth show like he did when he prodded Flack about Devon last season? Devon was just a random socialite whom Danny never even met and yet, Danny sure let the green monster show itself, didn't he? :lol: Ya gotta wonder how he's going to react to Angell after finding out what happened!

A hammer's got nothin' on Flack's jackhammer, yo. :devil: :devil: :devil:

7. jay

jay Witness

And it wasn't a small hammer either! No wonder Danny was so happy to see Flack. It reminded him of his favorite hammer! :devil:

You guys make methink even dirtier than usual.

It did strike me during the episode, in the beginning that Angell seemed to be able to talk to Flack in a way only Danny would dare. She seeemed to give off a very Danny-eque vibe to me during parts of the episode. Maybe Flack is just attracted to assertive, somewhat ... provocative people regardless of gender? Or does he need to wake up and smell the kinkapoodle?

I was almost done with this board and Danny and Flack pulled me back in!

Oh and Kimmy, can I keep that "Why take a dip in one end of the pond when you can splash around in the whole thing?" quote?

8. ZhuShuaijie

Anyway, Top, I once said, I have already stolen to kiss, My Don. That is really a matchless sweet locale:)

Uh....I think, I have some:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey, who know that hand, come from where. kitty's cat claw , always at the Flack bodily somewhere the fiddle with.:devil::lol:
    End, I need the person to help me to add actor's lines:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Top, anyway, I bet, the Flack likes to listen to a kitty, coy interjection.
    And, he always likes shall oneself regard the hero ,go comfort his kitty.
    Or, next time, at his kitty felling cold time, he would be bounteous, spread own chest.My meaning is , the kitty cannot outrun , on the car......:devil::lol:
    Hahaha.....Top!
    I think the kitty only need one reaction:
    Pitiful look Flack, then say :"Hey, Don I need you!"
    End, the Flack's heart, will by melt.
    Man spoil his kitty!:drool:

Yes, Top, I agree, that be the kitty,get comfort better way. Anyway, the Danny is a such dependence Flack, so, he only need, own Flack, then, the sky, always fine :eek:.....

9. Top41

You can tell how much fun they have doing scenes together--it really comes across on screen. I love how Danny is always more comfortable and happier around Flack--unless something is upsetting him, in which case Flack is always ready to comfort his baby. He's gotten better at it, too. In "On the Job" back in season one, Danny stormed out on him, but in seasons three and four, we've seen Flack's efforts to comfort Danny turn out much more successfully.

There's a definite excitement there--it's so cute!

My guess? One sour Kinkapoodle. :devil:

Oh, no indeed! Flack's jackhammer is the bestest--no doubt about that. ;) :devil:

No doubt that's why Flack made sure to bring it straight to his Danno and no one else. ;) :devil:

Oh, I think it's the reverse--Flack is there, but he's not going to wait around forever for Danny to come to his senses. Well, maybe he is--Flack is pretty much a goner--but he's not going to be a chaste saint while doing it. :lol:

Oh, that is cute! :D It looks like Danny is reaching out to his man to get his attention. Flack has paperwork to take care of, but Danny is not to be deterred--he's going to get his man's attention come hell or high water! Luckily, it's not that hard for him to do. ;) :devil:

I can't remember what Flack was actually saying (maybe someone else does?), but it looks like Danny just asked Flack to take him to a baseball game and Flack told Danny that he can't, he needs to work. Which would of course make Danny pout, because that Kinkapoodle is used to getting his way. :devil:

Flack really is good at listening to Danny, isn't he? I don't think Danny gets that from too many people, but Flack always listens to him and really cares about what he's saying.

Oh, there's nowhere for kitty to run when Flack decides he wants a little somethin' somethin' in the car. :devil: No doubt Flack is all grabby hands--and Danny's clothes come flying off rather quickly. :devil: ;)

Such a good point, Zhu! :D All Danny needs to say to Flack is "I need you" and Flack will drop everything. Poor Angell! Flack suggests they get coffee in 413, but then the minute Danny walks in, Flack is just riveted--his eyes are glued to Danny. So you're absolutely right--all Danny had to do is look into Flack's eyes and say, "Don, please, I need you" and Flack will drop everything for him. Oh, he totally spoils his kitty. :devil: ;)

Danny really does need Flack--the man listens to him, comforts him, rescues him, adores him. Damn, Danny is a lucky man!

10. ZhuShuaijie

Bisexuality?
    Yeah!Probably, the My Don has so modicum. But, he is a great elder brother, lover, friend. Isn't ?
    In fine, I am is thus love him .
    Kim, anyway, you are idea, perhaps, the kitty wants there , experience a exciting sex .

Hey Top, I like you thus reason .
    Really, the Flack is a very attractive man , woman can't refuse him.
    But, our kitty, he is capricious. And, Danny same, care his dog dog. If the Danny sees Flack sad expression, he will cross-examine Flack, but Flack, feel very vexed , so, he chose the most direct consolation.
    I bet, afterwards, he utterly call his:"Danno Danno" , because , he know, only have the kitty's joke, then can comfort him.
    Otherwise, probably, he that time, will invite Angell to drink , then.....
    In fine, Uh......kitty's the small tiger tooth , probably, at the tonight , bite away Flack dolorous heart

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Uh......Concerning the CSI NY5-7, I still love here:
    [​IMG]
    Flack's voice:"Danno Danno!"
    Goodman, in process of, cshout his pet.
    And here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we cat dog's expression is thus alike. this be the lover's privity.
    End, leave over a poor woman , at the scream.

11. Top41

This is just the way I see it, but I've always kind of assumed falling for Danny caught Flack totally off guard. I kind of think Danny is the first guy Flack has ever been in love with. Of course, he fell hard for Danny, really hard. Probably because it was so unexpected. :D

And Danny always experiences exciting sex when he has sex with Don. :devil: You know Flack likes to please his baby, and well, I think Flack has the, ahem, tools to please Danny. :devil:

Totally dead on. Danny is kind of flighty and hard to read. Flack might worry that he's reading too much into it. Making a move on Danny would risk everything. But then, the reward could be immeasurable.

That's a really good point. With Angell, it was easy for Flack to kiss her and walk away. She doesn't know him the way Danny does--she's not going to persist. She'll give him his space. Danny might have pressed Flack to talk to him, to tell him what was going on, and Flack...well, Flack might have given into his feelings and pressed Danny in a completely different way. ;) :devil:

We know how Danny comforts people. :lol: He would have given it up for Flack. But then, maybe Flack was afraid of that--that Danny would give him what he wants simply because he knows how much Flack wants him and would be comforted by having him. We know Danny would like to give in--Flack just needs to make that move. ;)

Look at that! It does kind of look like flowers! :lol: And I love the way Danny is reaching his hands out. He's such a child. He's all like, "Gimme my present, Don!"

Neither of them look thrilled to be interrupted by Lindsay, do they? Danny looks dismayed and Flack appears to be mildly irritated. You know...looking at those pics and thinking about what you said makes me wonder...did Flack go there with the gun and seek out Danny so he could talk to him about his sister? Maybe he was hoping for an opportunity to confide in Danny...he did start to follow him after he passed off the hammer. And then Lindsay interrupted and basically demanded Flack drive her to the bar. So he didn't get the chance to talk to Danny. What do you guys think?

Oh, and in that first cap above, it looks like Danny and Flack are holding hands. :D ;)

12. Top41

OK, the hundredth episode? Totally cute D/F scene! :D Danny and Flack go to see Terrence, their confidential informant and he's totally sassy to them. At one point, he makes some crack about Danny being from Staten Island and Flack just laughs! Danny gives him this look and asks, "What, you think that's funny?" Oh, poor Flack. He's going to be on the couch tonight. :( Note to Flack: don't laugh when anyone makes fun of your baby.

Flack also called Danny "Danno" again. Seriously, cutest nickname ever. Flack's so in love. :D

13. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Flack calling Danny "Danno" and maybe buying him his favorite wine (beer) just might keep him off the sofa after laughing at Staten Island. He should know by now that certain NY'ers are very protective of their boroughs.

14. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!Yeah! That is such, and, Top, you don't feel, the dog dog already shall his kitty, educate thus good and very docile .
    In season one, the Danny's temper is bad and capricious, the Flack only to him dejected shake head. But, here, anyway, the Flack already can thus educate his kitty :
    [​IMG]
    Uh......Man, a educate the pet's expert ^_^:lol:

And,I bet, kitty will sour to smear nose.^_^:lol::devil:

Yeah!is such, the Flack absolute, care for for his kitty to do anything , whensoever....:shifty:

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: This is the second time Flack's made a dig at Staten Island, hasn't he? And it's the second time Danny got all puffed up about it too. The first time was in the season four premiere, and I clearly remember Danny saying something like a short, curt, "Hey!" when Flack poked fun at Staten Island. Danny and Flack went straight back to being cozy and good though. :D

See. it's hilarious only when you know Carmine Giovinazzo is from Staten Island. If you only see it from a 'CSI:NY universe'-perspective, Danny getting upset at Staten Island being dissed doesn't make any sense at all since he's not from Staten Island. I wonder if this is some running in-joke just between Carmine and Eddie; there is no way I can see any character other than Flack making jokes about Staten Island that way without getting far worse repercussions from Carmi- I mean, Danny. :p I consider it a very good sign of just how close Danny and Flack/Carmine and Eddie are.

I'm not sure what that means, but that still made my morning and gave me a good laugh. :lol: Oh, the imagery. :devil: :devil: :devil: