Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

*cricket chirps* Okay I haven't seen King Baby so I have no idea what it looks like... can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

But I'm sure that it'd be very appropriate for what we have in mind. Hmm, do you think Cath has one in the back of her closet?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

In "King Baby" this man liked to pretend to be a baby and he had a woman pretend to the be the mama. The dress had a place where it pulled down on the chest area to make for easy access for breast-feeding.

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ok, call me crazy, but I can't really see Gil and Cath doing the whole 'baby-mama' thing. That sounds a little too kinky, even for them and not to mention kind of weird. Although, they could still use the outfit...just not play the roles of mother and child, if you get what I'm saying.

I just thought of something....how bout they play 'good cop, bad cop' and one of them ends up in handcuffs cause they were found guilty of loving in the first degree and sentenced to a night in "lock up" with the other.:devil:

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yeah, I can't see them doing the kinky stuff either, but I think the discussion about King Baby stemmed from my suggestion about getting Gil a "Mr. Mom" apron...
    I can see cuffs involved though :devil:

I am SO dirty...I'll stop ;)

Don't you love the almost constant tension between Cath & Gil? It's like they innately know they are met for each other and yet aren't together...I think my favourite PureJoy is Shooting Stars when they go for a walk in the desert & investigate the cult group bunker thing...Between Grissom in his HAT *DIES* and Cath insisting he go first...wow....

5. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Yeah I couldn't see the baby-mama thing. I was thinking more along the lines of the easy access thing. I loved Gil's face when she said that.

6. Criminologist86

Oh Gil's face was PRICELESS....

CSIL3Willows your siggi quote is my 2nd favourite Grillows moment....SO freaking amazing....I would pay BIG money to have Gil/Billy in that apron...ooooh fan moment number one of my LIFE! :)

Once again Amb...*open mouth, insert foot, and shut up.*

7. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Lol thanks Anb. I love 'Fur and Loathing'. There are sooooo many Grillows moments in it, it's immense!
    I also loved the look on his face during the whole 'Boobs Ahoy Dress' biit, you could sooo totally tell her was picturing Cath wearing it...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

8. Criminologist86

YES YES!!
    I DO remember that....it's almost like he's contemplating buying her one just so she'll wear it ;p
    Marg said in some interview that "Billy just says "GO put on the tight pants!!!" " HA! Gil to Cath: "GO put on the boobs ahoy dress!"

I love Grillows.

9. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Lol, the 'just wear the tight pants' quote is my personal quote on messenger! Loved it when I watched that vid, made me happy for a good couple days!

And you know if he bought her one, she wouldn't take much persuading to wear it hehe.
    Just make sure poor Lindsey has really good ear plugs lol.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Nobody works tension like these two...nobody! I think the best episodes for tension are the ones where they're fighting or disagreeing about something. It's like they want to give in, but they don't. Not to mention, they're just so freakin' hot when they get like that.:drool:
    I agree....so many great scenes came out of this eppy. I love the scene when they just come on the crime scene (and no, not just because he's wearing his cap backwards..although....:drool:) and Cath tells him about that guy who was a mascot she use to date. He's reaction was, again, priceless.:lol: Honestly, when is his face not priceless when it comes to Cath? Nobody else can get those kind of reactions out of him like she can.

God bless Billy for the 'tight pants' quote...you gotta love that guy!:thumbsup:

11. Criminologist86

Yes, God LOVE Billy for that quote...LOVE HIM :)

Ya'll took the words totally out of my mouth, so now I have nothing to say at this point...heehee

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I've really gotta start watching those old episodes... I rarely get to see the priceless look on Gil's face. I'm not surprised though, Cath's doing a pretty good job and she's the only one who can do that. *eyes TPTB*

13. Criminologist86

*Taps TPTB*

Listen to her!

PS, I LOVE your siggi text....I agree wholeheartedly. (that was for karu mila)

14. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Cath's the only one who can do more than just put super-adorable expressions on Gil's face. She's his better half and does things for him that no one else can. For example, she looks out for him and ensures that he interacts with people as evident in Burden of Proof, where she tells him to take Sara's wants into consideration, and lately she's been especially keen to keep an eye on him. And we know she can put him in his place.

She was also the one who gave him strength for his ear surgery. Poor Gil looked so lost as he sat on the bed, waiting for the nurse. And then when she was there, he looked so much stronger.

Yin and yang.

Speaking of better halves, I kind of like tonight's episode despite the lack of PureJoy scenes. While Gil was off on his own, Cath was supervising the team in a very "mother-ish" fashion. She had some good moments, looking exasperated as Nick and Hodges talk about their high school shenagins, telling off Nick and Hodges for playing Mailbox baseball (and doing the "mom" thing where she says "Do you want to break your arm, Nick?"), and when she says, "And I wonder why I'm still single" as the boys continue on. lol I love Cath.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*cannot pick her favorite PureJOy moment because they are all too hot at the same time*

I liked hearing that Cath was supervising the team that way - it makes me hope for the best when Gil leaves that Catherine will seamlessly slide into the role of boss.

No doubt that Gil will let her use him for practice at home ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.