Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have no idea when it is supposed to air! Probably sometime in January.

The last time one of them was in the hospital....all this started!! :) So maybe this is an omen!!

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

They'll probably change half of it by the time we get to see it! Remeber the big wreck scene we were supose to have in Episode 7X2 that never happened!!! I'll beleive it when I see it.

Maybe Eric is having second thoughts now? things that make you go HMMMMM!

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Delkolover...

you just made my night if that is what happens. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda hoping that Alexx will ask Calleigh about her and Eric, but that's just my wishful thinking again.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You know, Alexx would be the only person who could ask Calleigh about that and maybe get a straight answer. Maybe she'll use her super perception to see that Eric and Calleigh have feelings for each other and then decide to talk to Calleigh about it...
    :p

5. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

aah wishfull thinking, I like it!!

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:thumbsup: One can only hope right

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow finally some good news!!!!! Plus Alexx :) :). Thank you delkolover I really needed to read something like that. Eric is so head over heels for her awww :) And Ryan, hmmm do you think he'll begin to suspect something? Would be interesting. Can't wait to see the hospital scene with Alexx. It's going to be so touching to see them together again. Ok so I hope this episode delivers and things move forward.

8. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

delkolover,
    Awesome news. Thanks! Finally, some concrete E/C moments to look forward to. Fans are getting really down lately so it's great to read about this :D It's going to be a long wait til January.

Hi Marija_Magdalena and Jud! Thanks for the welcome. It's great to be here. This is a very busy thread. :)

CSISDFlash, I have no idea who are some of the superheroes you've talked about but your post was hilarious. :lol: And "Ho drama" I like the sound of that. :lol: I have to say he is the reason why I practically stopped watching Miami before. Sorry H fans! I just wish the show would balanced out the focus on the other main characters like the way they do in NY and LV. I'll stop now before I get more out of topic. :eek:

And I'm with those who is so curious as to why Calleigh is giving Tara the dirty look in that promo pic. Maybe it means nothing but I really hope that look is significant on whatever is going on between Eric and Tara. Go Calleigh!

Yeah with the pace that they're going with the E/C ship I feel like any serious development would have to be at the end of the season. It would give fans something to speculate about during the hiatus and keep their strong interest on the show.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Potato...
    I am dying to know what that look is for. Just the shipper in me hoping that it has something to do with Eric.:scream:

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Hey Potato thanks for the coments. If you really want to know about my superheros you can find them on Youtube to see what I am refuring to as far as the way they are made and scripted. Seems like sometimes this show starts drifting that way.

I do hope that they leave some of 7X14 intackt with what we are recieving from our spoilers, they probably have already filmed it and cut it up by the time we get them though, and half the scenes are cut to the floor. It will be nice to see Alex if she really shows up in that ep. Still wish we could have somemore Speed also! I think Speed should come back and help Eric win Calleigh's heart! He could also show up in Calleigh's dreams and tell her thing about Eric. Since the writers seem to be going for the fantasy approach! Lol!!

Hell lets just bring everybody back that has been on the show and left the last 7 year to push these two together. The more the merrier. You get Hagin, Elliott, Jake,All Eric's crazy girlfriends it would be great! they could infultrate there dreams simultaniously and tell them why they should quit screwing around and tell eachother how they feel! Lol! Would be funny anyway!!!

But, I don't see it happening for the show maybe a Fanfic writer can use this to their atvantage. Hey I just come up with them I'm not real good at writing in story form I leave it to the writers an the Fanfic proffesionals! LOL!

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks for the spoiler Delkolover!! you've made my day :) i just hope what you said sticks and they dont change anything ;)

Yey Alexx!!!! i cant wait to see her again. :p

Hiphuggers!!!!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was thinking that Calleigh in the hospital is really continuity on her armor cracking and breaking. She's been on dangerous situations before but never ended being checked out much less in the hospital. Not even in All In where she was abducted and kicked around. So I'm really looking forward to seeing her vulnerable like this especially when it involves Eric worrying and caring for her. I do think her being vulnerable and kind of not having the control she's used to will play a big part on her accepting how much she wants to be with Eric and her letting go of her fears and finally be with him. I know we've said this before but to actually see the writers doing it and taking her to that place where she's not totally in control is a real surprise. Plus if we have Eric on her side it's even better. I know he wasn't totally there on Wrecking Crew but if 7.14 keeps it's spoilers well then there's something for hiphuggers to be excited about :).

And hello and welcome to Potato :thumbsup:! You're screenname makes me smile :)

13. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I'm really happy we'll see Alexx again. I kinda miss her.
    I just hope we won't get dissapointed again... My mother says I probably will be...she's always so negative...

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't think Calleigh really is giving Tara a dirty look. It may be just the way her facial expression was formed when the picture is taken. Many times celebrity rag magazines and online websites (TMZ) post photos of celebrities with the most God-awful expressions on their faces, and its because they take film and freeze it right when the facial expression is just the right way. We've done it, although not negatively. I believe when the episode airs, you won't be seeing Calleigh giving Tara a dirty look, nor will we see her have a reason to.

15. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.