Grade 'Dead Inside'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 12, 2008.

?

How would you grade Dead Inside?

1. A+

16 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. A

22 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. A-

11 vote(s)
    16.9%
  4. B+

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  5. B

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Well i have a slightly different view point of this eppy than others.

For one, i liked the case. Most murders are similar in real life, so having overlap doesn't bother me. Also i liked the twist of the daughter being hit on by her father, that is uber creepy. And of course a big reference to one of my favorite websites, postsecret.com. Although i wish they had used the real website instead of creating a fake one. I have always wondered if these anonymous secrets being posted have ever affected anyone in real life. I loved Mac's reaction to the idea :lol:

Loved all the Flack stuff, and his sister is great. I am glad they haven't shown any romance between him and Angell, they can have stuff going on without showing it. My big beef with prime time tv shows, is they are cater to women. I am female, but i hate girly crap, especially crappy drawn out romance. And all the shows do this! Gah, more sex, less drama over it. That kiss was hawt, great way to end the eppy.

2. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I agree - sometimes, TV and movies go just a tad overboard with the sappy romance stuff. It's nice sometimes, but do we need it ALL the time? That's probably a rhetorical question!

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^^^ I agree too. Sometimes you do need a break from all the science stuff because, let's be honest, it would get a little boring after a while. Some lovin' is nice, but I think there is a border to how much you really need. Too much sex and all that jazz just makes it too much like a soap opera for me. Don't get me wrong, I like when the characters are getting some love on the side, but I don't want it in my face the entire 45 mintues. It is a forenscis show after all is it not? A bit more focus on it every once in a while would be nice (at least I think so).
    Sorry if I upset anyone :) You all get vicious when you're mad.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

That's an interesting point of view. I like the way you think. I think Flack and Angell have chemistry in spades and while I loved the kiss, I don't want the writers to rush a relationship between the two of them b/c then the writers will get stuck with what to do with them and break them up. I'd hate for that to happen. I would love to see more flirty scenes between Flack and Angell a la Commuted Sentences.

5. CSI_GEEK_GIRL

CSI_GEEK_GIRL Victim

Yeah, definately a pointless interview, but it would be highly entertaining. LOL
    And after the Scooby-Doo banter, I'd love to hear Flack in an actual convo with Cheech and Chong.:guffaw::guffaw:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I give it B-

Mac was sweet to Ella and her mom, asking if McBride had any scars so they wouldn't have to see his face. I liked when he told Ella he meant it when he told people he was sorry for their loss. And he kept his promise this time when he said he would catch the killer. I liked that he admitted he's not sure all the time too.

Loved the Adam scene with the fruit/veg smoking thingys.

Ooooh, now Stella has a stalker, sending her gross gifts. She and Danny are gonna break some rules! Dear Diakos, you should not be sending dead things to Stella, she's gonna go Rambo on your ass, and no diplomatic immunity can protect you from....Rambo Stella.

Mrs McBride should have just left the creep! Killing him was a bit extreme.

Ella, yes it is creepy.

Mac was sweet to Ella.

Loved Mac's sunglasses.:drool:

Loved, loved, loved all the Flack/Sam stuff, and felt sorry for both of them. I really enjoyed Sam talking about their car journeys together as kids, and Flack playing that song for her. Sweet! And wow, Flack's eyes looked incredibly blue this ep! In that first scene when he meets Angell by the river, they were like glowing with blueness!

Flack/Angell kiss.....I dunno. I love their chemistry, but kissing her like that (while it was hot) seemed kind of rushed and sudden, which I wouldn't have thought was Flack's style, especially not with Angell, and not after just a coffee date and some flirting. I would have liked to see some development of their relationship first. Seemed an odd place to do it too -in the middle of the street, and when he was so upset over Sam. If he had been at home, and she'd come over to check on him, and he'd kissed her there, it would have fit more.

The case was meh. If not for the Flack/Sam stuff, I'd probably have given it a C.