Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Great video, I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!

I agree that they need to show Lindsay's reaction and not just Danny's. I'm sure we'll get some of her reaction...we have to...right? I'm curious if they show morning sickness or cravings.

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'd like to see Lindsay's reaction as well.... i mean we should right? Danny's not the only one who's life is really going to be impacted by this story.... obviously Lindsay is going through this too TPTB have to show what she's going through and what's going through her head.
    i'm not even going to speculate at this point i'm sure we're gonna get some good character moments from both Danny and Lindsay as well as some big time character growth.
    i doubt we're gonna get some scene with Lindsay with morning sickness and all that unless TPTB can some how make her say she was sick on the toilet and that's why she was late to work to Danny had to switch shifts or something like that.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for posting the link, calleighspeedle! And again such a pretty picture! She looked so fantastic in this shirt and her jeans. And her pretty smile.........

Today 412 will air. I hardly remember anything from that episode. But it was the one with the dog Otto, right? As far as I know, Lindsay likes dog (like Danny). That's really sweet!

I'm really looking forward to Lindsay's reaction to the baby.

6. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Hey all I haven't posted in this forum for a while. It's nice to know Anna is having her second baby. :D Now I know why her Season 5 look reminds a bit of the way she looked on Season 3 when she was pregnant with her first child.

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think Anna looks even better with this pregnancy, she seems more contented and relaxed....maybe it's just me.

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Haven't been here in a while...sorry :)

Anna does look fantastic this pregnancy. Looks like she is not as bloated as she was with her first child - I've been told that every pregnancy is different. I just hope that that also means she has more energy and will therefor be in more scenes than she was the last time she was pregnant.:)

And if there are going to be more Lindsay scenes I really hope we get to see how she struggles with and enjoys the pregnancy while at the same time trying to cope with the new way of life she and Danny have to adjust to.

Somehow I don't get the impression that we get to see Lindsay actually finding out she's pregnant; the moment she says "I'm pregnant" will probably be the first time the viewers will find out about it - better shock effect :p

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ I was just going to say that! I really wanna see her act on stage! I think she'd be fantastic at that. The way she talks about it, it sounds like that is her "niche".

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I loved Lindsay in The Box. It was such an intense episode. I'm so excited to see how she and Danny will deal with their baby. It was also nice to see that Danny mentioned Lindsay's father. Looks like she was pretty close to her Dad when she was younger.

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree, very intense, loved that he mentioned Lindsay's father! I thought Anna was really good with the scene when she was ready to cry...very emotional! The last scene I feel like she was still scared out of her mind while Danny looked more at peace...wonder what's going to happen now??

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm excited as well! What'll happen next?

I agree! The scene where she almost cried almost made me cry as well. I also think she is still a bit scared. But Danny will show her that he'll be there for Lindsay and the baby.

I'm also hoping we'll learn more about Lindsay's family now. Like I said, it was nice Danny mentioned her father. I think they had a close relationship (maybe she was closer to her father than to her mother). This would explain why he possibly wasn't happy about he moving to New York. I hope they'll mention her family more often from now on.

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree, I would like to hear more about her family. i mean she will have to tell them so I wonder how they'll react??

I did notice that in that last scene that it was Lindsay who seemed to move her hand more. It looked like Danny moved a little but Lindsay closed most of the gap which tells me that maybe she has a little more faith in Danny now?? I don't know...but I did notice that. Any thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.