Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Ok... there's no sexual tension, no love/hate relationship. I'm sure Tara's reaction to Eric taking her equipment had something to do with the prank he pulled in the last episode, as if she was afraid he'd played another prank. Just because they have two scenes together and she got mad at him doesn't mean she hates him, and just because he smiled at her after she took back her instruments doesn't mean he loves her. For the love of all that is holy, I seriously doubt TPTB would take Eric down the player road again, letting him indulge in locker room kissing with the new ME, seeing the progress they made with him since he got shot. And I fail to see how she's a "sneak".

I didn't care for the episode at all and I rolled my eyes at the Super Horatio ending. I don't know why it's always Horatio that has to rescue the victims, and in such unbelievably predictable-for-CSI:Miami-Horatio ways. Car rolls over multiple times, seems to catch on fire, Horatio calmly walks through the thick smoke, and viola, walks out with the baby in hand. Just like the stupid scene in one episode where the car blew up and he just walks away saying "burn baby burn" and the episode where a building was blown up as he was driving the Hummer out of it... and out comes Horatio from the debris, unharmed. Or the scenes in episodes dealing with weapons few are aware of, but at the end Horatio wields the very weapon and fires it. I get so tired of seeing s**t like that. :rolleyes:

So, we got jack for E/C. They were actually in one scene together, but I'm not sure they even looked at each other, and they sure didn't speak to each other. Yet another lost opportunity for some E/C cuteness considering this episode was about a baby. :(

2. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I'll see this episode in some hours. But, if I've correctly understood you, there are not E/C moments.

It even isn't ridiculous. CSIM is not a school drama about feelings. Personages are adult persons, they should come to decision more quickly. I don't see the reasons so to play for time with their relationships, it is illogical. Eric declared his feelings, why Calleigh looks like she is shy child? This behavior is discord her experience and character. Why I can't know and see her reasons for this? Do writers know this themselves?

In that case I prefer to imagine, that they already together, and the most interesting about beginning their relations remained outside of show.

P.S. I can tell, was too much Tara in this episode. It starts to tire me to see her talking with Eric. What does she do on the screen, till then appears a corpse? I could see Alexx only in autopsy or a crime scene. There is no necessity to see Tara in lab.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This episode was definitely not my favorite. So much H drama and so little EC. I do have to point out like others have done already the moment when Eric says he's seen Calleigh work magic with less. AWWWW he totally brags about her and is so proud :).

Tara...meh :rolleyes: The only thing that's pissing me of about her is that the mayority of her scenes are with Eric. I mean, there's Natalia, Horatio, Calleigh, Ryan.... expand the circle, people :rolleyes:

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

5. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

Oh man!! That looks intense!! Thanks for posting that link:thumbsup: Eric to the rescue anyone??;) I think so! (ok... so maybe... not but a girl can dream can't she?)
    But whats with Calleigh getting all the bad luck lately? I feel terrible for her:(

6. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Hey all! :) My first post here in Shipper Central. I'm pretty new to the Calleigh/Eric ship since I just got into it after I got to watch some Season 6 episodes. I didn't believed before that they'll get together because there's just too much Horatio development going on and I haven't seen the show give much Calleigh/Eric moments to convince me. Now after seeing Season 5 and 6, I think it's great that TPTB seems to have decided to pursue this storyline but lately I have also been disappointed in the last few Season 7 episodes. I have yet to watch GBG but based what I've read here I'm not too excited. :(

Anyways it's great to find other people very interested in seeing Calleigh and Eric get together. :hugegrin: I can definitely understand the frustration of some of the posters here. It's been seven seasons already, something should happen soon between these two!

And I really hope all this talk/speculation of Tara and Eric getting it on will not materialize.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome Potato!! :) We love welcoming new E/C fans to our little corner of the world! :D

As for Eric and Tara :rolleyes: I really really don't think there is anything to worry about. Again, I trust Corey. And after watching the scenes last night...those two banter like brother and sister. "You stole my stuff, wah wah":rolleyes: That was all I got out of that. And she probably did think he was playing another prank on her. She has a huge chip on her shoulder which she needs to get over.

But even still, I am not worried.

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Welcome in Potato! Feel free to bust on Tara anytime we are all very protective of our E/C around here and hope to get the goods soon before we all go starcraving mad from the long drawn out wait that seems to be like the energizer bunny, it keeps going & going! LoL!

Hey Delkolover you think Eric will have something to say to that guy in the elevater
    with Calleigh next week? kinda looks promissing! I'm not going to hold my breath!

Has Cory said weather or not they intend on taking this thing to the next season or are they going to let it happen in this season? I hope they don't drag this much longer. Eric hasn't had a woman since he got shot and fell in love with Calleigh!

Hes a man I don't think he can take it to much longer!!!!! Frustraited he is!!!

9. delkolover

Corey will NOT tell me anything. And believe me, I have asked several times and in several different ways. :(

We will, unfortaunately, just have to wait and see.

And lets take it easy on the "ripping" into Tara stuff. It is ok to talk about her in the context of how her character relates to E/C but not to totally tear her character apart. I know, in recent posts, I have been guilty of it but let's not get out of hand with it or we will get into trouble with the mods.

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome Potato! The more the merrier on this ship I say. Have faith, Calleigh and Eric will be riding off into the sunset together sooner rather than later. :luvlove:

Thanks for posting the Promo CSISDFlash. CBS out of Atlanta didn't give any previews last night, and I really felt robbed! :brickwall:

BTW, I'm writing this at work :shifty: so I could get caught at any time...

That's how committed I am to our couple!:rolleyes:

You're right about that. Let's play nice with others. I do feel that Tara has a chip on her shoulder, but hopefully she will get rid of it as she becomes more comfortable being around the team. It might help if Eric would apologize for moving her corpse.:p

11. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :hugegrin: It's great to see an active group of E/C shippers here. I've read the thread's first post and I have to :guffaw: at some of the previous and future thread titles. Also :lol: at 'Adam's so dreamy...' Emily says the funniest things on her interviews.

delkolover, It's a real comfort to read your previous posts on your inside info about Eric and Tara. :) Yay! No plans of Eric and Tara looming in the horizon. :devil: :D

CSISDFlash, I miss Alex every time I see Tara that is probably why it's harder for me to like her and her scenes with Eric certainly doesn't help! And I hope the energizer bunny of waiting doesn't keep going and going to the next season. I can't believe TPTB have made the fans waaait this looong already.

Audrey2419, How long have you been following E/C? I'm sort of the impatient shipper. :eek: :lol: I have to admit I also checked this forum for spoilers earlier while I was at work. It really can get annoying to have to look over your shoulder to see if your boss is standing right behind you. :shifty:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

We're glad you've joined us, Potato. We really do have a lot of fun here. It's one big party.

I've been following Eric and Calleigh for several years, but didn't find this site until No Man's Land aired. I saw Eric get shot, and I was desperate to find out if he lived or died.:eek: A Google search later.. and Viola! Here I am. It's nice to be surrounded by so many like minded people. ;)

I try not to check at work, but... well, I can't help myself. One day I'm going to get caught then there'll be hell to pay!:shifty:

A question for the group: Should we have a Christmas Fan Fic Challenge??

What does everyone think? What elements should we include?:hugegrin:

13. delkolover

When was the last time the challenge actually got done!!! :lol:

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think several folks finished the summer challenge. I think it'll be fun. I promise to write one... :)

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, Potato! I'm glad to have you with us.

About the scene from the promo... I would like to see Calleigh save herself and then Eric could fuss over her to make sure she's okay.

I always enjoy reading Christmas fics. It's a bit odd to me, though, because they're always posted somewhere around 25th, which is normal for you guys, but orthodox Christmas is on 7th of January and I'm always like 'why are they posting Christmas fics so early'... and then after 5 min I realize why.

Now, back on topic... I think it was obvious that Eric was mad about Calleigh even before 'And How Does That Make You Kill?'. I mean, guy wasn't with a woman in almost two years (as far as we know), and he is so waiting for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.