Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Drops by to say hello* Sorry I've been MIA recently, been really busy with school, work and the likes, but I'm here now... I can't be bothered to read back on all of the posts, it would take waaay too long... :lol: So anyone wanna update me on what's been happening?

Like you guys, I can't actually believe we're on the 100th ep... Who knows, maybe TPTB wil be really nice to us, an give us some really cute Smack scenes... That could be their gift to us... However I highly doubt they will... But let's be optomistic... :D Maybe they could give us a big shock, maybe Mac and Stella have get together, and all the spoilers are trying to trick us... Gosh... If only... I'd be so happy... :lol:

Well I hope you're all well. *Hugs for my darling family*

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

CSI_fan01: You know on the original CSI how Greg found a really good piece of evidence (to impress Sara of course) but Sara said "I could totally kiss you right now." I would LOVE it if Mac and Stella were working separate cases and Mac noticed that Stella was in a bunch so he looked in to the suspects and found like who they worked or something compelling connected to the case. He hands it to Stella and is like "I thought I would help you out a little." And she would be like okay what have you got and he shows her and she's like "Have I told you how much I love you?" And runs off like a little school girl. But wait, he's helped her out already and she has run off like a little girl after talking with him!:lol:

Well need it all combined in one episode.;)

I's gots a new avatar!!! *dances and sings* I finally figured out how to have one!!!!! After nearly two years, I am FINALLY successful!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*stumbles in here* hey Smacked family:)
    i think Stella would go all Rambo on P if she come back 'cause ''she'' hurted Mac... Jordan and Quinn, i dunno what Stella would do to those two:)lol:) But a catfight, im soo setting my money on Stella:p
    ha lemmi guess it's the eppy ''til death Do we part'':D it's cute Stella starts to talk and she won't stop and then Mac manage to stop her and say something to her then she gets soo happy that she kiss him on the cheekie:adore: and one thing it wasn't in the script Melina did it just out of the blue 'cause she got happy:adore:
    Vave, aww puppys are soo cute:) My mom and Dad had plans to buy one more but my dad thought about it for a while and he said no:shifty:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey you family! (Stressful days. I was changed to my former ER. I'm going insane

Asprine--> sorry my dear for not answering before. Yes, the bridge meeting will occur on 5.08. I hope it will stay as freindly encounter as possible ;)

MJ!!!!--> Happy to have you back!!!!! i was wondering where the ehch was you!!!!!

Kikii--> thanks for the sneak peek! I was crazy trying to find it!! :D I wish more romantic lines but at this point anything is better tahn Mac with The Nit
    I noticed they were drinking coffee:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Vave--> I'm so glad for your new puppy!! BTW Are you in the avatar? It's such a wonderful thing to dance!:bolian: (I dance myself ,not ballet but bellydance. I also studied flamenco and brazilian dances and salsa:thumbsup: :lol: love the possible comments from mac and Stella:lol:

Let's stay optimistic as Mari, Steph, Gio, Anj and most of you have said. I need a reason to watch 5.08 ;)

a hugs to all

btw where is Ranma, Lori and Andu???????????????????

I need to keep together the Smacked Family! :thumbsup:

Debbie :D

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  5. LMN...love

LMN...love Victim

Yesterday, I walked downstairs to this random show. After that show was another show, it was Providence with Melina Kanakaredes . I ran to grab my sister and when we came back, her character Sidney Hanson, was dreaming and singing. She's not bad.

At the end she was sleeping against Sidney's boyfriend and both me and my sister thought it should be the same with Mac.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey LMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Smacked Family! We are crazy, obssesed and we have plans of assasination (To TPTB of course :D) so you are invited to join us

you are right! Sidney was unique as any single character Melina has portrayed :D Hopefully she will have a happy ending as Sidney had with Owen too

BTW Sidney and Victoria were my fav characters. And in special Victoria because of she was a "bad girl" but it was impossible not to love her :D

welcome, have fun and enjoy this Family place :D

Debbie :D

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hugs to all!
    VaveAma92 - You know what that is amazing, what a good scene that would be! I love it.

But you'd know what would be really funny?
    If on wednesday, Nelly pops out of nowhere when Stella and Mac are having a conversation and goes... (Noticing the chemistry between Stella and Mac)

It's getting hot in here...so take of all your clothes!
    hahahahaha! Sorry couldn't help myself!:lol:

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*falls over laughing*:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

OMG! That would be sooooooooo classic and inappropriate and then Flack would be like WTF?!:wtf: and Nelly would be like "I was just singing what they were thinking!"

And yes, that is me in the avatar.:) That was one of the roles that I am now famous for.;) CSI has taught me certain emotions I had never channeled before and now I am like known for things. It's awesome!:lol:

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

LOL! VaveAma92 So unappropriate but true hahahaha. Flack LOL! Cool avatar, yes CSI is the best to learn from. I was watching an interview with Gary Sinise and Regis...and they assumed he can now solve murders. Gary Sinise's face was hilarious!

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, I like the idea of Stella going Rambo on P. Even though I liked P., it was bad of her to dump Mac by letter. She should have at least called him. Poor Mac.:(

Debbie....[SPOILER="5x 08 ]So they're drinking coffee. It doesn't have to mean anything. And let's not forget that Mac brought Stella coffee when her place burned down. That was so sweet.

Stella in a real relationship? Well. if it's not with Mac, I reckon it will be like Mac and P. Stella needs to have a decent relationship where the guy is not a psycho. That should be with Mac, but if not, I reckon it will just be a way for Stella to get back on her feet men-wise. Like P. was Mac's first real relationship since his wife died. I don't think Stella's new guy will be Adam, though, 'cause Adam may have a crush on her, but Stell sees him as more a friend/sort-of-son even. I think Stella and Adam going for pizza would be just as friends, Adam wants to thank her for saving his job and let her know there are no hard feelings about what she said about the machines and him. I think Adam knows, too, that nothing could ever happen between him and Stella. He has a crush on her, but I don't think he's in love with her. And he knows she's Mac's!

WET MAC WET MAC WET MAC WET MAC WET MAC WET MAC WET MAC:drool::drool::drool: I cannot wait to see pics!:drool:

[/SPOILER]

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone!

Debbie and CSIfan_01,
    You're welcome!:)

AnJella,
    That's true if she only in 3 eppys and she's all professional with Mac. But the spoiler is implying there would be sparks between them. :rolleyes:

Debbie,
    I've noticed it too. Considered Mac is a gentleman, I wouldn't surprise if he buys her coffee when they are walking by some roadside stalls. :) I would be mad if he brought her coffee like he did in RND. :scream:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey LMN...love, welcome to the thread! Do you mind if I call you LMN?

In that case, they'd better watch out... we'd all love to assassinate them, but it's much more fun to unleash Rambo Stella on them instead. *whips out bowl of popcorn* So, do you guys want to set up a video camera and watch with me? I've got enough popcorn for everyone.

*falls out of her chair* Oh, I would kill to see that happen! *pokes TPTB* Can you imagine the look on Mac's face? I imagine that Stella would be smirking all the while... maybe Mac will finally get the hint! Though I keep thinking that Danny might pay Nelly to do that and Flack would be pissed 'cause he wasn't in on it...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Sobs* *Sobs* I'm already crying because of this thread.

LMN...love, Welcome to Mac/Stella thread with Mac/Stella Family. I hope you do have fun in here. :)

Dear CSI_fan01, you... :lol: I'm so speechless. If it does happen like that.. I would be very busy.. Whole day in my day dreams because of that episode. *Faints* If only that would be in the show.. *Sighs* I wonder what's Mac and Stella's reaction after that. :adore::adore:

YEAH!! Gary Sinise's face was cute and hilarious when Regis say "We may be related." :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:. It was hilarious.

Thank you, Debbie. It's okay. I understand that if you're busy in ER. Don't worry about it. I will always wait. :)

Vave, your puppy sounds interesting and cute~! I mean I haven't seen his pictures yet but I can read that he is very charming and cute. :adore: It would be a lovely ones.. :)

Dear Kikii,

Thank you very much for that sneak peek, I love it. It was great to see Chris Daughtry and Scott Wolf! I'm sooo looking forward to next episode with lots lots lots of Mac/Stella scenes. And lots of guest stars!! :lol: I'll be very busy! ;)

Take Care - Asprine.

14. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

::waves hello::

With all this tension about Mac and Stella and as-yet-unknown third party involvement, I suddenly remembered that sweet little bit in the episode where Stella's apartment building burned...when Mac was watching Stella go off about the case, hardly giving him space to get in a word sideways, and then, with this "whoa, there, honey" expression, he says something to the effect about how he was going to tell her to take some time off and recover; only to realize what a total waste of breath it would have been.

My dears, the look they shared before they had to get back to work! **sizzle** Stella looking all "Yup, and don't you forget it!" and Mac with that half-smile that says "As if you would ever let me forget..." **sizzle**

Now...I have no real worries about a third party coming between those two after a look like that. :lol: For all we know, Julia Ormond's character dies in the first episode of her arc, and all we see are flashbacks in the other two episodes...while our darlings work the case = lots of Mac/Stella time onscreen.

At least, I hope so. It's pretty much a given that the writers live to torture us with teasers and hints and UST... :p

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hold on.......P, mayor lady, and Red head back? Rambo Stella making an appearance?:drool: Oooo! Let's watch boys and girls!:lol:

Oh know! The whole Nelly thing. Let's see...

Mac:......:eek::wtf:[​IMG]

Stella:....[​IMG]

Danny:....[​IMG]

Lindsay:....[​IMG][​IMG]

Hawkes:....[​IMG]:lol:

and of course

Flack:......[​IMG]

Us:......[​IMG][​IMG]

It's a smilies party!!!!! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.