Episode 7x08 - "Gone Baby Gone" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, November 17, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#708) "Gone Baby Gone"

"Gone Baby Gone" Promo - Courtesy of Hcrazy.

WHEN A MURDERER KIDNAPS AN INNOCENT BABY, HORATIO AND THE TEAM MUST FIND HIM BEFORE THE CHILD BECOMES HIS NEXT VICTIM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 17

This is the Show's 150th Episode

Teri Polo ("Meet the Parents") Guest Stars as the Mother of the Kidnapped Child

"Gone Baby Gone" - When a murderer kidnaps an innocent baby, Horatio and the team must find him before the child becomes his next victim, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:
    Jill Walsh: Teri Polo
    Stuart Walsh: Mark Humphrey
    Keith Walsh: Steven R. McQueen
    Brad Garland: Peter Porte
    Marty Ellis: Bradley Snedeker
    Carla Hoyle: Alexandra Holden
    Rodrigo Sanchez: Mario Prado Jr.
    FBI Agent Jacobs: Charles Parnell
    Man: Robert Patteri
    Woman: Stacy Ransom
    FBI Tech: Lak Rana
    Restaurant Manager: Ismail Bashey

WRITTEN BY: Dominic Abeyta

DIRECTED BY: Carey Meyer
    RATING: TV14-LV

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This ep looks to be a good one. Something totally different than we are used to.

I still can't believe it is the 150th episode!!:)

3. Corpuschristie

Corpuschristie Victim

150 in and still going strong. This does look like a good episode, the promos look promising anyway. The writers are being inventive as well so I have high hopes.
    It does look like it will be a Horatio-centric ep, which is fine as DC is always good with kids. :)

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Walsh's my last name! I hope that Walsh family is a smart one. LOL:lol:

The promo with the mother screaming is so emotional, the is supposed to be emotional though. I hope she asks Calleigh, in interrogation, 'do u have children?' and she'd say 'no' and the conversation would lead up to Calleigh saying that she'd love to. Just for a change cause the question was asked to Horatio like 3 times!

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I must agree. It would be nice to hear someone else being asked that question.

I like that the mother is so emotional. It makes everything realistic. Usually the family of the victim doesn't look so hurt by the death of the loved one, so this is good.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, you're right. We don't ever see people go into hysterics.

I'm soooooooo excited for this episode!!! :):):) I can't wait to see everyone's different reactions!

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Is this the episode where we get the glimpse into the team's lives? I thought it was "Power Trip" but I also thought it was the 150th episode...so now I'm confused.

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I have a feeling its going to be H drama, but im really looking foward to seeing it.

Im pretty sure that this is the eppie where we see a bit of their lives before they get called into work...or something like that. "Power Trip" is just a normal episode, i think...

Anyway.....IM SO EXCITED!!!!:lol:

9. Marija_Magdalena

I don't think this is the epi where we see glimpses of team's lives. In this epi we just see the way kidnapping affects the team. I'm not sure, though.

10. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

I for one, cannot wait to see this episode. Any time I see one of the team holding a baby, my heart goes pitter-pat. :lol: There was Ryan, in that ER shootout episode when he was still new; and the promo pic of Horatio with a baby in hand turned me into a puddle of fangirl goo.

Am all for someone asking Calleigh, Eric, Natalia - or even Valera that "Do you have kids?" question. Three times for H is quite enough for now!

And a glimpse into the off-screen lives of the characters would be a lovely thing, yes.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

The episode where we see the flashback into the character life (Eric, Ryan, Cal) is Power Trip. Then few epis after, it's Eric's story and I think next year we'll see Ryan's.

So don't be confused. May Gone, Baby, Gone starts the emotion for the rest of the season. Cause Corey Miller said there's alot in store for the characters and I believe him.

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:wtf: but didnt they say that the 150th episode was gonna be different to the rest?? this eppie is the 150th isnt it?? :wtf::wtf: sorry im getting really confused :lol:

13. Marija_Magdalena

They say it's gonna be different because it's not gonna be about forensics (at least not to much), but about the way Horatio and his team are affected by the case. That's what I realized from the spoilers.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I thought they said the 150th would be the one with the getting called into work thing AND a different kind of episode....

15. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

I just reread the interview with Corey Miller and he says it is Power Trip that we see everyone getting called into work ,not Gone Baby Gone.