Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Dutch? That really you? Squeee!!! *jumps on long lost cocktail making shipper* How've you been?

Apparently I'm going spoiler free cause Taylor ain't letting me view the boxes. Huh.

I enjoyed last night's ep, even though I agree it was a little out of the blue, it's nice to see the banter coming back. I wanna see more of it though. Danny was doing the looks again! You know the ones I mean, oh yeah, that's my girl!

I had a good episode, hope y'all did too!

*tosses cookies to all*

2. Corazon

Corazon Victim

Yeah, I read the report. It sounds really interesting.
    But I don't know if I understood everything right. So Danny tells the story about his failed baseball career and then wie get a flashback to twelve days ago when the crime happened? If it is that way maybe the whole episode is "twelve days ago" and in the end we're back in the present and Danny goes to talk to Lindsay about the pregnancy and his decision.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*whistle* Me too.....At least I know one a two of you.......... Ive been so busy lately, I just havent had much time to post never mind join in a dicussion *slap* But ive been trying to get back after soon people have been poking me :lol:

I'll try to come back sooner hehe but ya know how life can be a b*tch sometimes :devil::alienblush:

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I know they've said that, but it would've been so nice if they had showed it, too ;). I always imagine what a spoiler-free random viewer is seeing and after eps 1-7 I don't think that any of those viewers believe that Lindsay went to Danny's after PF and that they are now in a relationship.

I believe they did not even know about the pregnancy till after the Summer.

Although you are right that they left it open whether she went there or not, it just goes against everything I felt after watching it; I was so convinced that she really needed some time away from him to get her emotions back in order again. It's just feeling weird to me atm, so I need to go and look at that scene differently. :cool:

And I agree, birth control does fail at times (probably German engineering:devil:)

Yes, but at the moment we do not even know for certain if they talked about that or not ;)

That's a good point. I really hope we get some insight (just flashes) in what happened between 4x20 and 5x09. Of course they're going for the shock, let's just hope for another SD-effect - Danny's reaction should be priceless, too. :guffaw:

I also believe that they would've brought them back together at one point, Anna's pregnancy just accelerated everything a bit.

Natty, Peaches, great to see you guys again. *mixes Peaches a Pink Cosmo* [​IMG]

I'm doing great Peaches, thanks, just don't like not knowing what every one's talking about :p

I love all the little details about their family and their past we're getting this season - first Flack and Sam and now this

5. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

I think AB is 6 and half months pregnant, I think TPTB have known about her pregnancy since at least as far back as July, she would have been at least 2 Months gone at that stage maybe a little more, I think AB is required to tell TPTB as soon as she knows she is pregnant.

IMO L had plenty of time between RND and PF to decide what she was going to do, in regards to Danny...She kept her distance from Danny IMO so he wouldn't influence her decission in that regard.

In regards to Danny's infidelety, Lindsays reactions towards Danny IMO seemed far too strong for it just being about him pushing her away. I think it will be revealed in ep 9 that she already knows. Could play into why she is hesitant to tell him about the pregnancy. I think it will also be revealed what happened after the phonecall in PF...TPTB keep pin pointing that night as the night of conception, that tells me that maybe we will see a falshback in regards to that. And in regards to episode 7, imo there was enough in that episode to me at least that suggested D and L are still together, their interactions kind of suggested it, I think if they werent, their demeanour would have been a whole lot different IMO. I think its purposely being left kind of ambiguous, because I think in ep 9 we will see how deep their relationship actually is, maybe thats why we are not seeing significant clues as to their status, because it kind of adds to the suspence/drama in 9, that way because we don't know how deep their reltionship is, we wont have any clue as to what Danny will do.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello nattybatty55, i guess I'm too new to know you from before but it's nice to meet ya!

I have a feeling they might not have known about her pregnancy as early as 2 months. Don't people usually tell after 3 months to make sure that they don't miscarry? I could be wrong and I guess if it was in her contract maybe she told earlier.

I guess Lindsay knowing about Rikki is a good reason why she was hesitant to tell Danny about the baby.

Corazon, I was thinking the same thing, that the case is in the past and we'll see Danny go to Lindsay in the end as part of the present.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what they do with this episode.

7. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

The crime itslef happened 12 days previous,but the body wasnt discovered until two days before Danny's story. It also seems like Lindsay had only told Danny the day before his story. So Danny is only thinking as far back as 2 days previous(before(2 days )and after(1 day) his life changes for ever). If that makes sense.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^ Thanks melanie33 for the clarification. Yes, that does make sense.

Little_Peaches, I agree, I want to see more banter too! :)

9. Corazon

Corazon Victim

Ah, okay, melanie33, that would make sense. It's a bit confusing in the report.

10. dutch_treat

That's indeed what I'm hoping for. It would make for the perfect opportunity to -finally- fill in all the blanks.

I'm quite looking forward to Danny's reaction, not only in 5x09, but also during the rest of Lindsay's pregnancy. I just hope they take a bit of a funny route with that and stay far from any kind of drama - just let Danny be overprotective and such while Lindsay makes fun of him; give them the friendship and chemistry back before they have to actually start being parents.

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Dutch!!! Oh lord its been a long time! :D

I am not going to complain and it say it was random and out of the blue. I enjoyed it immensely but a little annoyed that it took the writers this long to do it. :shifty: I am at the point where I will take what I can get as long as it isn't too angst ridden and dark because I seriously think they did more than enough of that.

12. dutch_treat

^ LOL, yes I know, but I had good reasons.;)

For once, I'm with you on that :wtf:. I think Stella/Creepy Greek and Flack/Sam both have enough potential to provide us with some angsty situations. Let D/L be the source of some humor on the show again; they both have it in them to pull some pranks and we know they have great sense of humor, so let's see that for once. :cool:

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^I agree, let some other characters get the angst and leave D/L alone for a little while. Last season was too much for me. I agree, I was to see some more humor from the two of them, some more banter like we used to get. :)

Is it the 26th yet?

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:D Nice to see so many familiar faces again. And *waves* hello, I'm back as well! ;)

I agree. DL had enough drama last season, and there are other good storylines for some drama this season. I would love to see more scenes like what we got last episode. Some bantering, some fun, some teasing. That would be perfect. :D

And of course I'm looking forward to our Danny and Lindsay having a baby. :D Only one and a half weeks to wait.

15. dutch_treat

^ Hi Brina, nice to see you again :guffaw:, guess we're both hopeless ;)

It would be great to see that they've both put their past to rest. Of course some things that have happened will never be forgotten, but rising above that will make them stronger and will prove that together they can overcome a lot.

I just hope that in the future we will also see that they've learned from their past mistakes and will talk about what's bothering them before we get more unfortunate situations like leaving for Montana without a proper goodbye :rolleyes: or sleeping with the wrong person :scream: to try and forget what's been happening.

We're so close to finding out how the writers our going to continue their story and I cannot wait to see what kind of an effect the first CSI baby will cause :cool:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.