Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Its safe to say youre an evil, evil woman:p:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Don has been through enough * wraps my angel wings around him*

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, I want her to get better and receive help. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if she did have a relapse at some point. That could all make for some interesting family moments between the Flack siblings. I'd love to see Don supporting Sam, and hopefully Sam finally accepting his help and love. I wonder if he feels guilty about following her? He looked really sad when he realised what she was admitting and where she had gone.

And you know, because I want it all, I'd love to see Papa Flack make an appearance at some point... :)

3. athens

athens Coroner

I loved Don in 'Dead Inside'.He showed just how much of a good brother he is and that he cares so much about his sister.I like the Sam storyline.

That would be quite the episode.Papa Flack,Don Flack and Samantha Flack!Definitely an interesting episode.

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Maybe They all come together to rally around Sam, or maybe once she "cleans her act up" he comes around...or something. I dont know, but yes, I'd like to see Flack Sr. somehow incorporated.
    Elsie, you're right, I think he looked a little guilty too. I wonder if he ever tells Sam that he knows that she's getting help, etc. Or if he just continues to support her without her knowing...

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I don't think that Flack will let her know that he knows.
    I suspect he will tell her like "I'm here for you and if anything's going on or you need to talk, I'll listen." He'll kind of be like a "silent supporter" of whatever Sam's got going on in her life.

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

YES! You understand lol not only can I connect, there always more screen time for the one usually in trouble or suffereing...not to mention I think Eddie could do a great breakdown. God knows he has a full range of emotion!

You have no idea :devil::evil: (starts laughing evily) mah hahah hahah <-- not effective is you heard it but it still works

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/224-1682.jpg

yeah hurt Don!!! (picture curtis of CSI Screen Caps..didn't want them hunting me down lol)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  7. CSINEWYORK000

Well, Don is luckly -he's got me by his side. I'll protect him from evil CCA:lol: I'll be his guardian angel.

8. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

hi all, haven't been in here a while...and wanted to post something about Flack from the last episode. :) i'm glad to see his family life part of the show again. gives us a little bit of what makes Flack, Flack!

i too was surprised about that kiss! :eek: you know there was some flirting back and forth...but i didn't see that one coming!! go Flack!:D

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh no CCA, not hurt Flack! :( Although seeing him with his shirt off was nice wish they didn't have him looking so pale and dead-like! Must look at beautiful happy Flack. :) (see below)

Here's to more info. on the Flack family and maybe seeing Papa Flack! :beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

LOL I'm not that evil! Just a tad...and I won't hurt his pretty little face and I promise I'll put him back together, scouts honor!

Since I posted a hurt flack I'll post a nice one...I guess...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/997.png

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

he can protect and...serve all he wants :drool: love that eppy

13. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Especially the one when Flack was in yellow. I've been hunting around for that picture and I'ms o thankful I finally have it. :)

About the latest episode, I enjoyed how they FINALLY showed more of Flack's home/family life. And I do agree that it might not be long before we see Dad.

But the kiss...(since I was watching it to keep me from falling asleep ding my homework) I had to cover my face with my homework. And I accidentally hit the 'X' button. So I had to re-watch that part to see Danny and Stella receive the dead rat. I think I'm undecided about Flack/Angell romance angle.

But WTH, Flack was stellar in the last episode. One week is just too long to wait for a new round of Flack (and CSI:NY) love! :p

14. CSINEWYORK000

Just in case anyone interested - the song that Flack played for Sam is

called "Red Rain" by Peter Gabriel.

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Love that song. I was like, "Aw, I can't believe that's 'their' song!"

CSIMYMIA000- Damn that Lundqvist is good lookin'! Love the avatar!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.