William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Jacquie fpr the heads-up:thumbsup: and good luck to all you fans who get to see him in Chicago, how exhilarating for you all, and this next ep. will be interesting to say the least, so far they've all been great, and he's such a fantastic actor, you can see him breaking down and losing it little by little, so 6 more to go, and then buh-bye Grissom but not to Billy. Wherever he goes I will follow his career, and hopefully he'll return for some guest spots after he does his play[​IMG]

2. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Personally i think the only episode we'll see him in is the 200th episode that'll be directed by William Friedkin. I think once he's used to the theatre again he'll stop there for most of the rest of his career, hopefully interspersed with some films and less mainstream tv work for someone like HBO or something. :thumbsup:

3. Desertwind

So, he's on stage tonight Nov.6 in his play WOW:eek:, how exciting for all those from here, who are there, and I looked for him in the crowd at Obama's acceptance victory speech rally, and didn't see him I saw Oprah and Jesse Jackson, so I don't know how he voted but some comments he's made in the past makes me think he voted for the "one" also a video about tonights ep.

http://news.billypetersen.com/

Thank's to WPAP:thumbsup:

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Absolutely marvellous episode on Thursday. How good was Billy? We were so emotional - bless little Grissy! Lol!

And what a BRILLIANT piece of plot development bringing back Lady H to be there for him. Perfect foil to get to emotional Grissom. No one can understand him and get through to him like she can... even Cath admitted he has blocked her out. We learned more about Griss in that interchange than we have in years.

A grudgung, mutual respect of each other.

Excellent writing and superbly played by Billy. Loved it!

5. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I too thought he was awesome in that episode. I know others are pissed because they're tired of seeing him and his personal problems. I say it's long overdue. I think the writers are making up for eight years of leaving us in the dark about Grissom's character. And how good is Lady Heather at reading him... awesome. The line I liked in that episode was when Heather asked him a personal question and he got all defensive and informed her that she wasn't his therapist. So Grissom.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

7. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Understood Destiny.

But to be honest, I don't really think that the last couple of posts were that shippy to be honest. I think they were just an attempt to talk about the latest episode and the plot development regarding the mental deterioration of gilbert. Because of this, obviously people will mention lady heathers' reappearance and talk about their relationship with each other. I wouldn't say that was ship talk, its just a discussion about grissom.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It has nothing to do with whether or not a ship is currently being discussed as it says its just a reminder that we do occassionally to help those who are new and refresh peoples minds for the future, not the first time that this has been done. As stated it is being put in all active actor/character threads. ;)

9. Desertwind

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ooooooo!! So it's not entirely an out of this world dream that we may possibly get to meet him when we go?! Yay!! :D And the play was "fantastic"? Excellent! Two more weeks....can't wait!

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know, Toronto, Canada has a pretty good theatre community. I certainly hope Billy decides to take a trip up here and do Dublin Carol. We've got some awesome theatres here.

As long as he brings a sled and dogs...with Bruno in the lead...kidding!!

12. stimpy

stimpy Victim

I was lucky enough to see his wonderful performance this last Saturday Nov. 8. I live in Wisconsin--about 2 hours from Chicago so I figured this could be my only opportunity! But alas--no pictures allowed & not even an opportune moment to try and take one--and the actors are not involved in the post show discussion. :( As soon as they made that announcement over half the audience cleared out. But it was a wonderful show and I am content to know that I was only seven rows away from him--our tickets were for row H, not quite close enough to storm the stage either! My friend and I did hover around for a lil bit hoping to maybe catch him going in and out..but no such luck. We are definitley planning another trip in the summer to catch Blackbird!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  13. Desertwind

[​IMG] to you stimpy how fabulous, dish the whole scenerio on him. how did he look, how was he dressed, how was his acting and did he use a accent? your so lucky:thumbsup: I swear if he does this next year, come hell or high water, I'm gong to see him. I know he's scheduled to do "Blackbird" as well, and will also be appearing at the "Remains Theater" and will stay in Chicago indefinately!

14. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

One of the local channels here where I live are being evil. They're showing "Young Guns II" and the same time CSI comes on tonight. And it sucks. I always DVR CSI and Family Guy at the same time, and my cable box only allows two at the same time. So I guess I'll have to catch Family Guy some other time so I can DVR "Young Guns II."

15. stimpy

stimpy Victim

The moment he first appeared on stage my friend and I both let out a small gasp...and then quickly composed ourselves..lol
    He looked just "yummy"..his character swears quite a bit but then again he is portraying an Irish alcoholic so being of Irish descent myself I would say he nailed it. The really nice part is there are only 3 characters in the entire play--so you never have to take your eyes off of him..it was just pure heaven...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.