Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyriusly now...

Cyriusly now... Hit and Run

After a couple of weeks of debating I finally ordered Ceesau Era of the Exposed. I just got the MP3 download cause I don't really need another CD getting lost. :p Rockin tunes! My favorite song is still How do you Feel. ^_^

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Agreed, it's a damn sexy pic. I just watched Confessions of a Campus Bookie the other day and while Carmine Giovinazzo isn't the main character he still looked really good. I would love to see a movie with him as the main character. Oh, has "This is Not a Test" come out yet??

3. Cyriusly now...

The Learning Curve and Fallen Arches are the only ones I know of where he's the main character. I've seen neither as I'm too lazy to go to the rental store. <_<

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

The Learning Curve isn't particularly good but I really like Fallen Arches.

5. Cyriusly now...

Yeah that's why I haven't bothered purchasing The Learning Curve since I've not heard any good things about it. Though I do want to see it (naked sexy Carmine action!). I'm hoping I can come across Fallen Arches soon. ^_^

6. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

PFT. I don't know who told you that The Learning Curve isn't good. I'd rather watch the Learning Curve than Fallen Arches anyday. Don't waste your time searching for it, because it stinks.

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I have both so I guess I'll just watch both and see which one I like better. What about Players or I think the other name for it was Pledge of Allegiance? Anyone see that?

8. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Players was ok. I remember it feeling like it was an extraordinarily LOOOONNNNG movie. Carmine isn't in it a whole heck of a lot though and I don't remember anything especially noteworthy about his performance.

All you noobs need to partake in the excellence that is Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss if you haven't yet. Carmine is in it for about 5 collective minutes, but it is COMEDIC GOLD.

9. Cyriusly now...

I LOVE Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. I saw it before I'd even heard of Carmine. It's just a great movie to watch even if you're not interested in him. But Carmine's bit is GOLDEN!

"I'm gonna be trippin' tonight." hehe

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

^^^ Ok, I'll have to check that one out. I saw that Sean Hayes is in it which is a big plus, i like him! Thanks for all the info, when I find an actor I like I usually try to see as much as I can of their other stuff so I guess I have a lot to watch.

11. chikitorocks

chikitorocks Victim

I was watching For the Love of the Game the other day, and I was surprised to see Carmine in the movie. LOL!

He plays a baseball player that used to be a bat boy (i think) for Kevin Costner.

:)

12. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

oh yea...."For the Love of the Game" was good, he was a baseball player on the yankees who played against kevin costner's team. honestly, i just watched it for the Carmine parts..haha :lol: ..all i have to say is, nice tight baseball pants!;)

13. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I have just seen a short clip of 'This is not s Test' with Carmine in, did I read somewhere that his character is supposed to be English? cos he doesn't have a english accent in it, it's a kinda non-descript accent from what I can hear in the clip anyway. I was hoping he might have gone for the full-on 'Accrington-Stanley' Scouse.

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I've never seen "For The Love Of The Game" is it any good?

15. Cyriusly now...

The movie looks good and how did they get so many of our lovely CSI Hunks in it? :p

So where's this clip you were talking about? I can only find the trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.