Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

You got to see a preview for next week??? You are so lucky! CBS messed up when they showed it here so we got no preview. Grrr...Now I really want to see it.

I liked the episode too. I liked that we got more Lindsay and my first reaction was I wish we had more but now that you said the preview showed a lot of her then I can wait.

I loved Lindsay's dirty underwear comment. I totally agree! Also, loved that they called the guy Scooby and Hawkes said 'doobie doo' :lol:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yep, I think we all are! I was watching that belly whenever I could, lol! You can tell if you know she's pregnant cause you are looking for it and see it. But if you didn't know then I don't think you would be able to tell. She was obviously not too far along when they filmed these. They got her wearing shirts that help out and you wouldn't be able to tell too much. That part when you are pregnant, you feel like everyone thinks you are just fat instead of pregnant, lol!

Same here! I was so ticked about it!

That dirty underwear comment was too funny and so true! :lol: Here's a cap I did of that scene:

[​IMG]

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hehe, thanks for the cap CSI Stokes Girl, definitely a funny moment. I agree, if you didn't know that she was pregnant, you probably wouldn't notice anything. Well, you might think she gained some weight or that it was just the camera angle.

I really hope someone posts the promo for next week soon. I wonder what the CTV promo was like.

4. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Truly she is 6 months. GOD!!! SO NOT FAIR!:confused: She is so tiny. I was thinking 4 months. She makes me sick. No, not really, but her staying so small does. I looked like a whale when I was 6 months.:rolleyes: No denying I was pregnant. GEESSHHH! Well, was she 6 months when they shot that. Itf they shot that in say, August or September, then perhaps she was 4 months. Oh, who know. She's still pretty. :)

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

She's 6 months now. Back then she wasn't so far along that's why she's got such a small baby bump. :)

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'd say she was about 2 or 3 months in this episode.

They better start explaining it before she gets undeniably big. She'll be walking around with a 5 month bump and the show will still not have mentioned it at the rate we're going. I mean come 5x09 it's gonna be all of a sudden boom, she's 5 months pregnant and just telling Danny?

I know time lines in TV land never make sense but she supposedly got pregnant in 4x19. When was that? May? So considering you're actually pregnant 10 months counting the one month before you miss your period, she should be 6 months along in Nov with 4 to go??

I'm so confused!!!

7. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Yeah, so I am thinking, was she pregnant when they shot Personal Foul, or were they just saying that is when they chose to say Lindsay got pregnant. Man I am so confused. TV pregnancies go on crazy timelines. If it were then and as you say 40 weeks (10 months) give or take a week or two. So we are looking at maybe Feb/March for the real birth. Gosh, they will just back from break. Wonder if they will do extra scenes before she goes. I predict the character of Lindsay will probably go back home to visit. Perhaps Dad Danny will go with her. They can get that vacation time they cancelled. See, there are reasons for everything. Yes, it saves Adam, but in the long run, it helps.:)

BTW love the baby. Ain't he or she pretty

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks, it's a boy, he's my nephew. Strange to think that he's only 10 weeks with a head of hair like that!

It's all so confusing, i guess we'll have to just wait and see how it all plays out. I don't know if they'll have them both go on vacation at the same time. I hope they shoot extra scenes before Anna goes on break so Lindsay won't be absent from too many episodes.

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Anna looks really well and happy, pregnancy obviously suits her.:adore:

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! She is such a pretty and sweet pregnant woman. :adore:

Timelines are always confusing me. :lol: But whatever. I'm looking forward to the next episode, because obviously Lindsay will have much screentime in it, and that's fantastic. Here also some other news:

Kristin's spoiler chat:

Neila in San Jose, Calif.: Any scoop on Lindsay's pregnancy on CSI:NY?
    Looks like the baby may just be a blessing for the rocky duo. Anna Belknap just told us: "I think they are surprised to find out the news, but they deal with it in a really loving, really honest way." Awww...yay!

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

So true that Anna looks great when she's pregnant. It's important par of her life and definitely she's happy 'cause of that.

It's really interesting for me how writers would deal with pregnancy. For the criminal show it can be hard so my curiosity is quite big. I hope it'll something really nice:)

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! She looks really very happy. She has such a beautiful smile. :wub:

I'm curious as well. But I think it's going to be a great storyline. I'm so excited to see Lindsay's reactions to her pregnancy and to the baby! I'm sure she'll be a great Mommy.

Btw, we're getting closer and closer to thread #6. Do we already have any title suggestions? And who will open the next thread? I think Meg wants to.

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Umm... maybe for thread 6 we could do something like "She can't be replaced by a silicone doll" or something like that?? I'm not good with creative names.

I totally can't wait to see how they write the pregnancy. I want to see the...I can't think of the right word, oh, Struggle! I can't wait to see the internal struggle she will probably go through when it comes to telling Danny.

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Definitely Lindsay gonna be a great Mom. I have no doubts about it. And I guess I agree with your opinion that this storyline gonna be great. Can't wait to see (even only in clips) how Linds will react when she find out that she's pregnant.

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey, I think we were going to name the thread "Made of Awesome" I think?

I think the writers are either going to make it or break it with the whole pregnancy story line. I hope to God that they manage to do it really wonderfully. With the way that the season has been going I am confident that they will do it right. I want to see more of Lindsay's reaction and struggle with being a pregnant CSI. Don't get me wrong, I am all for Danny's reaction but I just feel like the show is going to be leaning on him a little too much. *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.