Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My daughter said this is one of the best seasons yet, and that she thinks Jorja's performances are sterling, likes Sara's hair short and how cute she is and her boyfriend said "she's darling". My take is, that beings she's on CSI for other eps., that she will change her mind, [she's mixed up too right now] and be where her heart is. She's just taking a well needed break from all the horror that she's experienced for 8 years. She's grieving for Warrick in her own way, and being on the sea is very theraputic I know that the ending will be a happy one for her:thumbsup:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

3. Desertwind

Watching Sara on this 'ship cruise' was interesting, people grieve in their own ways, but 'ship cruise's' also end, and then one has to get back to reality:confused:also she must have saved up mega bucks, 'cause those aren't cheap. and she said she'd been on it for a month:eek:SO I wonder if she'll come back to Las Vegas, or go back to where she was prior, I think it was San Francisco? She is also a workoholic and will want to start working agin in some field. Possibly an advocate for abused women/children, she's be so good at that! I hope they show this. And on a site we aren't allowed to post it said that Jorja wold be back a a later date for a 'guest spot on CSI:thumbsup:

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

According to her e-mail address on the vid she sent Grissom in 9.05, Sara is aboard the Sea Shepherd, which she mentioned to Grissom in THP when she was tossing out ideas for a trip they could take ("we could get on a Sea Shepherd ...")

http://www.seashepherd.org/

She's volunteering for the organization, so her room and board on the ship are free. The site says that trips are generally a month long or more, and they give preference to volunteers who can commit the most time. So, really, TPTB can keep Sara on that ship, at very little cost to her ;) until Grissom's ready to make his move.

Ali

5. Desertwind

Thank's ali wow, you did your research, that does make sense, I wondered:eek: it didn't sound like this character to be spending thousands of dollars for a sea cruise, that's so great:thumbsup: thank's for the link:)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, helping out sounds much more like the character we've come to love over the years :) thanks for posting the info ali:)

7. Desertwind

It look's like she's grown out her hair, so when she appears next on CSI, and new girl, well the same one, but back to the way it used to be. Can't wait to see her again. I wished she was in Natalie the lunatic one, how riveting to have her and Natalie meet under different circumstances:eek:

8. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Ali319

Yeah, I posted some of this information about the Sea Shepherd about 6 posts back. Looks like you did a bit more research. Thanks!

I found it curious that the source of the email (vid) woud be shown so clearly in the epsiode. I commented that I thought maybe Jorja had some influence on this whole part of the plot...

I wonder just how long Sara will be "aboard ship"?

HoneyBee

9. Desertwind

Well, whatever she's doing has to end, and it's rumored that she's in from "4-6" episodes, and she's already been in 3, so we have to wait on this one, and when she appears again, hopefully it will be sooner than later:) I look at at cast line-up ocassionally, and will let you all know when her name appears next~

10. erep

erep Witness

I tried letting Jorjaallaround know this, but they've ignored me...so I'll post this here. If ya'll want to know SOMETHING that Jorja has done lately, I found a website called Politico.com and they have a "gossip" column called Shenanigans. (It's political gossip...) If you look at that, you'll find that Jorja, along with many other celebs, attended a post-election discussion Nov 12 (I think that's the date) in LA. The event was sponsored by a DC-based group called The Artists and Athlete's Alliance. There is one picture of her. I'll contribute to the never-ending discussion of her hair: it appears short and curly again.

11. Desertwind

Thank's erep for the news about Jorja, that's great, and I so admire her choice for our new president-elect Obama good job Jorja:thumbsup: and some new news it's kinda of vague but it's pertaining to CSI~

Billy Petersen's last CSI as a regular in "One To Go" will air on 1-15-19. This is when we last expect to see Jorja as Sara Sidle
    http://jorjafox.net/

12. Desertwind

I'm wondering if she's in this up-coming ep. she's not listed in the credits, but because it will be focused on Natalie, who did kidnap her I think if they show flashbacks, she will be featured in those:confused:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

If she's not in this ep, which it appears she won't be, I'm pretty confused. Surely, if she's happy to guest star in certain episodes, this one would make much more sense than some of the others she may appear in?
    i mean surely, an episode with the story about the woman who nearly killed her by kidnapping her and dumping her under a car would surely warrant an ep she should be in?

14. Desertwind

have you seen the video? she is shown in flashbacks, under the car drowning, it's about Grissom visiting her to see "how she really is" and it will show Sara

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Nope, which video? Sorry I'm quite behind at the moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.