Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Anyone see the CTV promo for 5x07?? We might actually get a Danny/Lindsay scene!! It's about time!

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

*Waves*

I haven't been in here in ages it feels like and it probably true, work has been keeping me locked up basically well it feels like that.

I'm loving NY but disappointed in the total lack of any DL scenes I mean i didn't want serious stuff but simple case scenes woudl be nice.

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hi Dawni, it's been kind of quiet around here. I agree, a little scene between the two of them would be nice.

Hope to see you around more or i might wind up talking to myself around here.

4. montana_messer

montana_messer Victim

i'm going seriously nuts over here - us poor people in the UK won't see series 5 until the new year, so we have even longer to wait for any D/L scenes!! I'm still seriously annoyed at the lack of scenes in series 4 - all the flirting in series 3, then Snow Day and then nothing until she mentioned that she was his girlfriend!

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Ooo, yeah, more people. Hello montana_messer! Season 4 had some good scene's between the two of them. Nothing overtly intimate but definitely some cute scenes. Season 5 has been lacking so far.

Sorry that you have to wait until the New Year, it must be hard reading everything and not getting to see it. Hopefully we'll be getting more scenes soon so you have something to look forward too.

6. Corazon

Corazon Victim

Ah, this is exactly the thread I've been looking for. ^^
    I miss Danny and Lindsay interaction and hope we'll get some (or better much) of it in the episodes to come.
    Here in Germany we're just half way through season 4 and I'm already missing some good DL-scenes and it looks like I've got to be very patient...

btw: Please overlook any grammatical or spelling errors. ;)

7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello Corazon, welcome. What episode are you up to in Germany right now?

8. Corazon

Corazon Victim

I think the one airing tonight is Child's Play, but I'm not sure.

9. ILUVNY

ILUVNY Victim

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I haven't been on for about 2 years... what's going on November 26th?

11. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello TheCoroner, welcome back! Ok, here goes:

On the Nov. 26th episode, we as well as Danny find out that Lindsay is pregnant with Danny's child. I don't know how she tells Danny but from what else I've read, it's told form Danny's point of view.

One thing that the writers said in an interview was that the baby was probably conceived around the time of the episode Personal Foul when Lindsay was taking her rain walk and Danny called and told her to come over.

I don't know if I left anything out but maybe some one else can add on if i did. Hope that helps!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  12. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

can't wait, i can't wait!

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey everyone! *waves* You remember me? ;) I haven't been here for a couple of days. Please remember to post at least three lines in a post. It's a rule over here in shipper central. ;)

Yeah, Child's Play aired yesterday. I didn't watch it though. It's too heartbreaking for me. I watched NWILL instead. Wow, this episode never fails to make me squee! And it never gets boring! Loads of DL scenes, and the most wonderful hug I have ever seen. So great!

I'm really curious for the next episode. It will be nice to see DL together in a scene again. I miss that a lot. And the baby storyline is coming closer and closer. :D I'm not sure this was posted yet, but I thought it might interest you:

Kristin's spoiler chat:

Neila in San Jose, Calif.: Any scoop on Lindsay's pregnancy on CSI:NY?
    Looks like the baby may just be a blessing for the rocky duo. Anna Belknap just told us: "I think they are surprised to find out the news, but they deal with it in a really loving, really honest way." Awww...yay!

Sounds good, doesn't it? :D

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hey, welcome back. I was getting a little lonely over here. I love NWILL, such and amazing episode. I love how he is so worried about her and when he goes in doesn't bother to see if the other girl is ok, he just runs to Lindsay.

I refuse to watch Child's Play or come to think of it, most of the middle of season 4. I just don't want to go there.

I really liked what Anna Belknap said in the Kristin interview but I really wish we could get some thoughts from Carmine Giovinazzo. I can't wait to see this baby storyline.

So looking back at the promo for 5x07, I don't know if Lindsay and Danny were talking to each other in the promo. It was hard to tell because you never really got to see the other person. I hope they interact though! Even if their interaction has nothing to do with her pregnancy.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! I loved how Danny instantly looked for Lindsay, to make sure she was okay. I loved how he looked at her, and how relieved he was when he noticed she was okay. The scene is by far one of my favourites (along with the almost kiss from SOOH and the pool table scene from SD). It was intense and the hug- it was the best hug I've ever seen on TV. :D

I hope we'll see some DL interaction. I'm easy to please- I'd already be happy with some talking. :D Even if it's only about the case. I agree, you cannot really tell if Danny and Lindsay are talking to each other. But we'll see soon. And then.........only a bit more and we'll get to see 509!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.