Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie---> yeah ''She'' is the queen of boredoom... and when ''she'' started to push Mac into the relationship to say that he isn't ready for us, ''she'' should think again:angryrazz: ''she'' do not know how it is to lose someone you love (Claire) Mac lost his wife and evendo it's 5-6 years ago he lost Claire, it is going to take a while to get into a new relationship, you can't just push someone into it, you got to let him do it in his own tempo..:D okey i think i've rantet it of me for a little while:lol:

one more thing that break up letter for P, could someone help me, i can't se that it say 'Dear John' instead of 'Dear Mac':alienblush: i feel soo stupid:alienblush:
    i'll bet you had a great time Steph:)

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

*gasp for breath* you girls posting so fast;) i´ve got difficulties to follow when i wasn´t in for a day:lol:

welcome tee and gemarr,hope you will have fun in here

well i will run after them with you, i´m playing soccer too, writers and producer should be careful:D
    actually i currently came back from a football match,it was bad,the game ended in a tie. it should have been our win:scream::scream:

i also hope that there won´t be another love interest, except of stella(mac),for mac (stella). and if there have to be one,maybe they will give us finally jealousy.maybe they could have a fight again,because they finally realize that they are in love with each other and are affected by there feelings. but writers please don´t destroy our hopes that mac and stella will come together official soon:(

3. giovinazzo<3

oh they should really be careful now, i'll bet they don't want us after them:D
    the only love interest i'll agree/except is if Stella is Mac's and Mac is Stella's:D

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

The term "Dear John letter" refers to a letter written by a woman to her husband or boyfriend to inform him their relationship is over. Dear John Letters are often written out of an inability or unwillingness to inform the man in person. (Wikipedia)

[​IMG]
    Looking forward to Wednesday Mac?

Oh yeah Stel. It's gonna be good

A few more oldies.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. giovinazzo<3

oh okey... thanks for answering the question MacsLovlyAngl:) and thanks for those pics:D

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes she said that she knew them as real estate agents as she was looking for a condo after her place burned, BUT she could be staying with Mac as they continue to look, and since it has been awhile since her placed burned maybe (hope of all hope) she is staying with Mac and has not been in a big hurry to find a place.

Now: Welcome Tee and Gemarrrr so GREAT to have you! This is the right place to find GREAT conversation, observation and gratification into the world of SMACK expertise. Even if we are not professionals, our analaysis of the relationship way surpasses even that of the "Experts" hence our fanfic writers and intellectual input can be quite intertaining and by the looks of it your posting ingenuity will fit in quite nicely! Have at it!!!

Simply put: A woman coward who needs to keep the T.V. OFF to keep the party interested!!!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Here is a youtube link if you guys have missed that "unofficial date"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDneiGtLSUk

I think it was a splendid way to end the episode, I really hope they do have something happen this season. I know Melina Kanakaredes said in that interview it might not be until season eight but I hope she is wrong! Maybe she was hiding some spoilers? :p Who knows? We'll even though they had a fight in the episode, it shows that they understand each other completely. It's okay as Mac states "you're a good friend." Mac just make your move already! haha

(Sorry guys I haven't written in these forums in such a long time! I have a hectic schedule) SMACKED! <3

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Welcome Gemarr. Good to have you here! :)

Tee --> I know. I think NY does rate well and ch 9 seems to be dying atm. And yes, I was so angry when they'd play like one ep and then leave us hanging. But it was bearable because I was with these guys in here lol.

So everyone, Australia gets to see veritas on wednesday night. So prepare for Tee and I to be crazy that night lol.

That's really exciting what you guys were saying the spoilers too about Stella crying. Love to see what happens.

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you everybody for your sweet words. I know that all of you will be here when I need you the most. And you all proved it.:adore: Mac was a sweetheart and I am going to miss him a lot. But we're getting a new puppy this weekend so.:)

I can't believe the 99th episode is this Wednesday! Wasn't i just watching like season 2? I could have swormn I was! Geez, I'm getting old.:rolleyes::lol:

Oh, and it sound-- on the promo-- the transaction betwen Danny and Stella?

Danny: Wanna break the rules?
    Stella: *looking quite serious* I do now.

*dramatic music* DUN, DUN, DUN!!!:lol:

Adorable Crazy-- you were the one who went to the prom right? Well, you looked gorgeous! Loved your dress.;)

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    You're so right Mac and Stella are Ying and Yang. :adore: I think they both have Ying (the soft side) and Yang (the tough side) inside them. When one of them being Ying, the other one would be Yang. That's the way they work in perfect harmony. :adore:
    Steph,
    The TPTB's so bad. They just give us a tiny sweet scenario to keep us dreammmmm.......about the rest. :scream:

11. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Heylo! I'm not sure if anyone knows/remembers me?! (Vave I remember you! Your coolio)

That is sooooooo true. They are very simalar personality wise, both are determined, highly intelligent, tough as nails but are sweet hearts at the same time. Gah! I wub them soooo muchus! Hmmmm....*goes off in a smacked day dream*

I disagree! I like not knowing in a way. It keeps me thinking kinky ^_^ hehehe

12. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Random thought- you know what sucks the most living in Aus? It's that when we're asleep, you guys all post sooo quickly and then when we're awake, you guys are all asleep and the thread is dead quiet. haha, well most of you anyways...

RE the Dear John letter:
    So typical of HER...COWARD. End of story.
    You know in a sense, when people say Lindsay was just brought in for no purpose but to expose Danny's body; SHE is just the same. I don't think SHE ever had a storyline which didnt involve Mac,etc. *sigh* I could go on ALL day ranting on about HER.

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Tee: You don't have to think SHE was...... SHE just was. As a love interest for Mac. I mean she was pretty and all, but ...... yeah.

magicmunchies: Hey!! What's up?:) *hive fives* Long time no see! If you don't count Youtube.:lol:

What the heck happened the fireman that we were freaking out over? It's like he went POOF! and disappeared. Not that I mind.:devil:

14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I agree with what you guys are saying about her as well. Because if she were to be of extreme significance, she would have come back to NY. Instead they cut her off with some letter LOL "distance between us" *COUGH COUGH* She really meant "Stella between us!"

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Yeah that was me, thank you so much Vave my dear. *Big hugs* I had an awesome time, but so many people have mistook one of my teachers for my date in my pics... :lol: But aww well, he's a cute. ;)

Thanks so much for the pics Linda, they were so cute. <3 I love oldies of Mac and Stella, hoepfully we're getting a return to that kind of relationship between them, now that we've had an unofficial date... :adore: Gosh, I really wanna see what happens, how TPTB love to tease us... :(

Welcome back MagicMunchies, it's always nice to have old fans come back and join us. :D I'm Steph by the way. :D CSIFan01, it's also nice to have you back with us, you've been missed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.