Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's fans for all your great positive feedback and ali I agree with you,;) since that night [which made me ill and cry], I've talked to hardcore CSI fans sometimes fans and sparodic fans, and all of them except one said "their not over" and didn't think he slept with Heather. One said "she's too classy, and wouldn't take advantage of him and his sorrow and pain time" One said "sorry their so over" but she's not a regular fan, so I don't put much stock in her remarks. The thing is Grissom is a broken soul and not doing well, and Sara escaping on a "ship cruise" is 'happy for the time being" the sea is very thearaputic, and everyone grieves in their own way:( The letter she wrote him in "GBAGL" "I've loved you forever, and will miss you with every beat of my heart" didn't just fade away, they will find their way back to each other, I have no doubt:thumbsup: Strange that the team didn't find the kller in this ep. which one might interpret as a pt. two, but it doesn't say anything about that:eek: so time will tell on GSR[​IMG]

WHERE THEY BELONG

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i hope ^^ keep the faith
    sometimes i think that they are better separte the slight disfunción in this pare ^^ but in other hand they are made each other is obvious they are in love but House say better than me lol "The love hurts" :rolleyes:
    well i am waiting the ligh in the deep darkness

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I don't think there is an official part 2, but I've seen several posts in which people suggest
    that maybe these are the first crimes of the serial killer the team investigates in 9.9 and 9.10
    It might also be that the Grissom/LH thing we be revisited as well ... I don't know if leaving the case open ended and the ambiguous door closing are somehow linked. I guess we'll all find out together ;)

Ali

4. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Where really is Sara? Hmm, it’s mystery. ;)

I’ve seen the video, somehow it is as if like a deja vu feeling for me with the scene in Snakes (5x12) **Sara said “more than a boss… & why you think I moved in to Vegas”** That unspoken words fromGrissom. Here once again, I feel for Sara reaching out to Grissom, and he couldn’t make a decision. They have loved each other and maybe showed their emotions differently. In the video Sara appears to seem okay & smiling while she’s talking but you could sense that behind that smile she is also breaking away if or should they let go of the relationship.
    When she said “its better this way”, I would like to believe that Sara is giving him a space not because she found a ‘new life’ or she is letting him go but mainly it’s all up to Grissom now, the ball is in hands. She wanted to save him from this misery but she couldn’t help him if he’s shutting himself from the world. I hope it will not be too late for him before the people he loved walk away. Sometimes it is not asking why you lose someone if it’s meant to be, but rather because you let them go.
    And I wish Sara would still take him back when he comes after her. Besides he owes her a wedding, is he breaking the marriage proposal now? We don’t call our thread “back with a passion” if there is no taking back GSR, are we? Christmas awaits us. :lol:
    --------
    Grissom: You make me happy.

[​IMG]
    --------
    Seriously, where is Sara? :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  5. Desertwind

They're both pretty messed up right now, really bad lack of communication, on both sides, they were never good at that:(two weeks ago she's in bed asking him to go away with her, and he said 'I can't" and asked her to stay and she couldn't, I keep wondering why?, just think, she could have stayed home and watched Hank and cooked nice dinners for him and kept pleading for him, to please leave Vegas, with her!!!! instead she splits:klingon: but the love is so overly poweful and strong it can't just fade away like a puff of smoke:confused: "I've loved you forever, and will miss you with every beat of my heart" what happend Sara girl? and on her ship cruise, they don't last forever, and it to will end, and then what? why the video? didn't she tell him she was going? he is so confused and perplexed, and soo sad:(She either comes back when this cruise ends, or he goes to her, and when they leave, it's got to be together, or I'll go find them and fuse them together somehow:thumbsup: a couple lines from an old song I found!

A love like ours
    Can't fade away
    You know it's only just began
    You gave me your love
    And I just can't stay away
    Love is good, and love is strong
    We've got to get right back to where we started from
    I know that you're the only one[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  6. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

C'mon people, let's not get down and depressed over this little incident. We have had too many "I'm head over heels in love with you" :adore: quotes from both of them.

For example as Desert said: "I've loved you forever" and "I love you" from Sara.

"You make me happy"

Grissom saying Sara is the only person he has ever loved.

Sara saying "You're my one and only."

These are all good signs :luvlove:, am I right?

I know it seems bad right now, but they have to show the reasons why Grissom leaves later on in the season. As has been repeated many times before, dark before dawn. We are watching Grissom's lowest points right now. I think he is coming to the realization that life without Sara isn't a good one. He has to chase after her, it wouldn't make sense for the writers to spend nine years building a romance up to have it blow up in front of us.

Sara has to have some happiness, she needs to forget the horrors of her job. Crime scene investigating disturbs her now, travelling interests her. Plus her thoughts are still with Grissom, therefore she isn't having as much fun as she hoped. I truly believe she was faking her happiness in that video, she isn't with the man she STILL loves. Her voice was cracking, surely that is a sign also?

Let's try to keep the GSR faith yes? :thumbsup: It will turn out well, it has to, or CSI will lose many many fans.

7. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder for you upbeat comments and I love your avatar:thumbsup: nice job, and this will put all of you at rest and relief, so cool, it brightned up my day;) the lastest on our 'news bullentin' on the review of LOATR on our board. In part it says Grissom is going to wake up from the funk he's been in, and decide his future is with SARA[​IMG] is this great news or what? to read the whole review~

http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/csi/leave_out_all_the_rest.shtml

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  8. MissMurder

Thanks Desert, made the icon myself, and the banner :hugegrin: Love your pics too!!

And on the review, of course Grissom is going to wake up from his funk. As I stated before in my previous post there have been too many signs that we going to receive a happy ending, rather than an unhappy one. I believe there has only been 2 negative episodes? Compared to the well....dozens of happier signs shown before. :D

Grissom proposed to Sara remember? :luvlove: Grissom doesn't throw those around on a whim does he?? That surely has to mean he loves her. :adore:

Let's take a breather from the negative energy, and start back on the positive. Forget about LH, WP said that she is only a friend.

GSR Lives and WILL Live on :adore: :adore: :luvlove: :drool:

P.S. Please excuse the excessive use of Smilies, became a bit obsessed with them :lol:

9. Desertwind

:lol:THat's fine with all your smileys, I like them, and I guess were all obessed, and why not. Since the outset when Billy Petersen knew that this character Sara Sidle, they brought on CSI, would be his love interest:thumbsup: And he's never faltered from that, and has spoke of it mega times everywhere, including here that in the end "he and her would be together". They've obviously had some bumps in their romantic path, but who doesn't? so I keep looking at different sites to see her listed as a 'recurring' guest', but some don't have them listed. HMMM, another surprise. On LH, forget-about it. I just don't get why or where she fits in as usual. He could have talked to Brass, or Cath, who's always encourged him and Sara's love affair. in "GDC" she goes, "How long have you and Sara been together"? and "in "Lab Rats" "Go after her" so going to LH' was a bit off the wall, but maybe he came to some conclusion, that night, that we'll fnd out soon`

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Desertwind

So Jorja has been in 3 episodes so far, and on the last few it doesn't list her in the cast, but then again it didn't list her in the last one till right up to air tme, so they, TPTB like to throw a wrench at us and make us all wonder what's going on:confused: I know she'll be in one or two more so it's just a mater of waiting it out. And Seeing her and Grissom depart together:drool: can't wait ~chews nails~ also it look's like Jorja has grown out her hair a bit, so back to square one on that~

[​IMG]

11. MissMurder

I agree, TPTB seem to enjoy torturing the GSR fans, and like to throw a spanner in the works of the most perfect relationship.

Maybe they want to keep us guessing as to whether Grissom will go to Sara or Sara will come to him. After all, Jorja may have only been scheduled for 3 episodes and she has been in 3, TPTB have kind of kept the true amount of episodes Jorja will appear in under lock and key.

Think about it, Sara doesn't necessarily need to appear in the episode if he decides to chase after her. But she will if she is the one that goes to him. Who knows? :confused:

TPTB are toying with us right now, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. There is only a few more episodes left, therefore the wait will be over soon enough.

Our geeks will be happy! Please let's keep the faith :thumbsup:. I know I keep repeating that, but we have to.

12. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder keep the faith and WHOPPEE, I got a reply from the man himself David Rambo, I'd e-mailed him after "LOATR" and complained a bit about that ep. and his encounter with LH:( and he e-mailed me back [3rd time so far]] when I signed on today I'm so stoked and thrilled, that a busy guy like him took the time to get back to me[​IMG]

He said~

Dear, my name
    Thanks very much for writing, and you personal good wishes to me. [his marriage] I can tell you that William Petersen regards the Grissom/Lady Heather relationship as a complex and mutally satisfying one, but THEY'RE NOT IN LOVE. The two actors enjoy working together as much as I think their characters do. Billy's upcoming episodes are really fine. I do hope you'll be watching
    Sincerely yours
    David Rambo

So he's be fine:confused: meaning what? he's going to reunite with Sara, or just he'll be fine without her? what to you all take this to mean?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  13. MissMurder

Wow, awesome. Way to Go Desert for getting us some scoop :thumbsup:

I always knew LH and Grissom were not in love. They never ever had that kind of chemistry. As to the whole "Billy's upcoming episodes are really fine." comment, it could mean:

1. They are interesting episodes.
    2. They have GSR moments that are happy ones rather than unhappy ones, and he is (in his own way) telling us to relax.
    David Rambo is an important GSR writer isn't he? I'm sure the upcoming episodes are both of the points I have just made.

I don't think there is anything to worry about :)

By the way, I have made icons if anyone is interested.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope you like, my first few tries at making icons. Please credit if you use. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  14. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Re: the DR email...
    I think him putting in caps the "their not in love" means 2 things. First, LH and Grissom aren't going to end up together. So sorry to any looney person out there who thought that might happen. Second, if we go back to The Happy Place ep Griss said sex without love is just sad. So, I'm thinking that they never slept together that night.
    Last Nights Ep
    I think Grissom is really burning out and this ep I think showed it the best. Grissom a man who bases his whole being on science, ignored the science that was right in front of him. He was believing the boy w/o following the evidence. And in the end for Grissom to say I'm sad we solved this case, nearly broke my heart. he's getting emotionally involved and its taking over his scientific instinct. Hopefully, he can redirect those emotions and apply them to his relationship with Sara.

15. Desertwind

:lol: Looney mslakerz good one, maybe misinformed or in denial like my daughter said, I look at it this way and [BTW good anlaysis, of your comments]:thumbsup:that some fans want what they want and not what this man Grissom wants, that's how I see it, I want to see him and Sara happy, becaius that's what they both want:p and they are OK, when all this other crap doesn't bog them down:(so on DR e-mail he'll be "FINE" & reading between the lines and adding what Billy Petersen said "in my final ARC, Sara is involved", makes me believe that what CSI started, so will it end. And in future episodes who's to say they both won't return for a "guest spot" I casn't imagine CSI without Billy Jorja and Gary, a tough call:angryrazz:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.