Grade 'Enough'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 5, 2008.

?

How would you grade Enough?

1. A+

16 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. A

22 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. A-

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. B+

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. B

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

My theory is that Flack sat on them and broke them and, in an extreme bout of guilt, paid for Danny to have LASIK surgery. :lol:

And yeah--Danny really does make Adam do all the work! He's kind of a punk with that! :p

2. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

I could just see one of the lab techs going after Adam in a future episode. Yes we love Adam dearly but I'm sure it's both hurtful and angering to the other lab techs that while they are making contributions to bust bad guys and need their job just as bad as he does that nobody cares about saving their jobs as badly as Adam's, and that they are expendable come budget crunch.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^ I have the sudden desire to see him get pelted with stuff as he walks by the doors to the labs, so he has to hold up something to shield himself whenever he walks by to avoid being hit by crap. :lol:

Adam: And I tested the substance Danny found -- Mac, you might want to wait a second.
    Mac: *stops walking* Why?
    Adam: *holds up a finger - walks by the lab - gets hit by crap* Ok, you can come by now.
    Mac: *blinks - walks by without incident*
    Adam: So I tested the substance Danny found and it was gasoline.

:p

Or they'll put itching powder on his lab coat or put nothing but showtunes on his iPod or they'll tackle him and shave the beard. NOOOO!

4. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Shave? Adam??? Oh, nooooooo! No one can shave Adam! :scream: Not even Adam should do that. Nooo, that would be a tragedy. :eek:

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I loved this episode, it's been the best so far.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Or put glue on his iPod headphones. Or tie him up and push him down the hall in a rolling chair. Or douse his car in shaving cream.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw:He really did! haha! Good call!

I agree that the "bad sex" comment from Lindsay was way OOC. It was a funny line, but it would have been funnier if it had come from someone else. Lindsay has been protrayed more as the type of girl who does not come right out and say things like that. I think (while I like Lindsay) tptb must have seen some of the show's fans' comments about Lindsay not having enough of a personality and maybe they are trying to give her a little more of a personality. But, I think that it was a tad too early for that kind of comment from her. :lol: It would have been better suited for Angell. It's something I could picture Catherine Willows saying, but... Lindsay? I dunno... I just think that was the wrong person to have say that line. It was just odd.

:lol: I didn't know that, but that's a good point. I don't watch Scrubs, but it sounds like something Dr. Brennan on "Bones" would say. :) I always try to listen to her comments cause you can learn a lot from the things she says. :lol:

I think in a past episode she mentioned an ex boyfriend she had back in Montana. :) I honestly can't imagine Danny being the source of bad sex. :lol:

Okay, here are my thoughts that I wrote down while watching the episode:

The underwear line is funny. :lol:

:lol: at Flack and Hawkes. Flack's more of a tom & Jerry fan and Hawkes likes Mighty Mouse. :lol:

"The neighbors know him as Scooby."
    "Scooby?"
    "Dooby-doo." :lol: What's with all the cartoon references? :lol:

Why isn't Angell in any scenes with Flack? :sigh:

"It means a lot that the decision didn't come from you." Aww, poor Adam. I wanna hug him.
    "You're not going anywhere, Adam." Mac you big ol' softie.

The vics were defendants? Well, there goes that trial. :lol:

"I never get to play with guns."

"You don't like lawyer jokes?"
    "I don't like lawyers." :lol: Loved when Mac turned the guy's line back on him.

"Usually I'm a lot less charming." :lol:

The rolling paper was made with drugs? :eek:

I like Danny without his glasses, but also with. It's been awhile since he's been without them though.

Danny's cute on the swing. Aww! Now Flack's on the swings too. :swoon:

:lol: at Angell telling that chick not to call her a bitch.

Aww at Mac saying he'd choose Adam over the machines every time. Uh-oh, Adam overheard Stella. Poor baby.

Poor Maggie. She's right the guys got what they deserved.

Ooh Mac was peeved at that DA. :lol:

Love how everyone agreed that if it'd been their sister they would have done the same thing.

Adam in the locker room almost made me cry.

"Turns out San Francisco's closed in January." :guffaw:

Did Mac just ask Stella out to dinner? :swoon:

So sweet how everyone gave up their paid vacations for Adam. Aww! They love him and how could they not? He's just so darn loveable. :D

I didn't get previews either. Anyone know the name of next week's ep?

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

"Dead Inside"

*nods* Indeed.

...You know, I'd kinda hate to piss us off. We'd be vicious biatches. :lol:

9. FlackFan01

I'm starting to get that feeling. I've been around a few months, but only really started hanging out here a lot in the last few weeks. Yup, no one should piss us off!!!

10. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, let the teams that relies on their lab techs take care of them. And that wasn't said to be sarcastic. I would just making an observation. Our favorite team will look out for their own. Adam is their go to guy, and in actuality one of the many vertibres that make up the back bone of their team. He is valuable to them and IF I were on that team I would fight for him to. Really you know. BTW where did Kendall go, or did she get booted?:rolleyes:

11. CSI_GEEK_GIRL

CSI_GEEK_GIRL Victim

What didn't I love about this episode!? I am so glad I taped it cuz when they got to the part about Scoobie, I was laughing so hard I had to stop the tape and rewind it twice to hear what was said. Flack's line about 4 out of 5 drs about killed me :guffaw: Just hearing Don Flack say "Doobie" cracked me up!

And I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY they aren't getting rid of Adam!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I had seriously started planning a mass sit-in outside of the CBS studios in the event that they really were getting rid of Adam.

Thanks to Faylinn for posting the name and the write-up for next week's ep. My cable company atleast waited until the ep was over to flake out, but I still missed the preview for the new ep. :scream::scream::klingon:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Now for everyone's amusement and entertainment, I would like to replay the "Flack says Doobie" scene for you.

Mac picks up and looks at an asthma inhaler.
    Flack comes in to the room.
    Flack: You know, 4 out of 5 doctors surveyed actually recommend smoking a Doobie while having an asthma attack.
    Mac: You got a name?
    Flack: The apartment belongs to a Michael Jones. This, however, is not Michael Jones. The neighbors know him only as Scooby.
    Mac: Scooby?
    Hawkes: Dooby-Doo.
    Flack snickers.
    Mac: So where is Michael Jones?
    Flack: Probably up at the haunted house pulling the mask off Old Man Withers.
    Mac smirks.
    Flack: I'll track him down.

There you have it. Hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed watching it 2 or 3 times so I could get what everyone said and the order they said it in exactly right.
    I gotta tell you, after Mac said "Scooby?" and Hawkes said "Dooby-Doo", I half expected Flack to do a Scooby Doo impression and say "R'uh R'oh".
    :rommie::guffaw::lol:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

haha, that never gets old. So funny those three.
    Flack should've started rambling off random Scooby-Doo things, that would have made it even better.
    I now have the urge to go listen to my Scooby-Doo soundtrack...

Ya'll are very scary with all the poor things you'd have them do to Adam. I hope I never make you guys mad, I'd have to run for my life. :D

14. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

ahahah so funny!!!!!
    i loved this episode!

15. FlackFan01

GASP! No one called me on this mistake - it was Flack, not Mac. Oh, how could I make that mistake?!