The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C___: JFC, be safe, won't you? I dunno why I'm worrying so much but I just randomly thought of what you're probably doing right now and the thought is making me nervous. ;_; But LOL at what you wrote in my yearbook. Definitely said homoz fo life, not homiez. So... homoz fo life, yo. :cool:

To self: Stop it. You're just being paranoid. What is with you lately? Today was a good day, so just calm down, go watch a movie and go to bed.

To K_____: I hope we're still hanging out tomorrow. I need to talk to you about a lot of things. Plus I haven't seen you since August. That should be illegal.

To stomach: Stop yelling at me. Yes, I am lazy. No, I'm not getting up any time soon to get you food. So shut up. Thank you. x]

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To C: Stop following me around, copying what I do, saying you like knitting and crocheting when you haven't even tried it, and hitting on my guy friends...including the ones who are married or dating someone. Seriously no one likes the way you are acting, it's annoying and childish that you throw a fit when something does not go your way. And everyone is tired of hearing about what part you got in the musical....you only got that part because all the characters have to be on the same acting level, there were soo many people better than you. Knock your crap off and shut up, not to mention stay away from me. Do you not get it when I ignore you and talk to others when you tried to hug me the other night? Obviously not because you pushed E out of the way. Take the hint, shut up, go away, and leave people alone...they really don't like you! And I have no need for someone who feels the need to be a freaking shadow!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Dear Coworkers, When I say that I'm allergic to perfume, that does not mean "except for yours". Why must you insist on all spraying on a half bottle of perfume. Not only does it make my eyes burn, give me a killer sinus headache, make my nose burn and run, but it does NOT smell good.

*goes for a walk to get away from the air pollution*

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

J...what the hell? Why can't you just straighten up? I mean, just admit that you need help and then take it when it's offered and make the most of it. Don't waste your mom's money by not trying.

So now you're sitting in jail. And no one is going to bail you out. And your mom and dad don't even want you to come home anymore. Not like it's your home anyway. You and your girlfriend just come and go when it's convenient, and when it's not they don't even know where you are. And they take care of your son like he's their own. You don't even act like a dad to him.

She already lost one son accidentally. But it's like you're trying to go out on purpose. You're going to keep it up until it happens, aren't you? You know how much it's killing her to have lost R, but you still keep it up.

They're such good people. You know that. And T could be such an example for you. Poor guy...he's always the responsible one, the one who gets called at 3 in the morning after you've totaled your dad's new work truck and has to go out and try to collect all his stuff off of the highway.

So maybe while you're sitting there in your cell waiting for your court date, you could think about how nice it would be to just straighten up and respect your folks and well...just grow up!

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To self: Why are you still awake, Why arent you in bed! ...Why are you hungry now!!

To friends: Sort your problems out by the end of the week, please. I cant be the one in the middle trying to please both of you!

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To stupid community college that I hate with a passion: Hey guess what?! I HATE YOU! And no, lady, it's not my fault I'm failing English! It's the stupid online assignments! My teacher doesn't know what he's doing, so the assignments don't make any logical sense! And yes, it IS your job to fix this! If it's not, what do you even have a job for? To sit on your duff so my tuition money pays for your next hairdo?! Don't you freaking talk down to me because I'm younger than you! It's taking everything I have in me not to send you a really fiery e-mail of madness!!!! I'm really about to go nuts right now...I can't just drop a class because the teacher doesn't know how to put up assignments right!!! Just because other classes use My freaking Comp Lab doesn't mean it's a good system! In addition to my teacher screwing things up, it has glitches within itself! Get off your butt and DO something instead of sending me hate mail!

AUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

to life...why are punishing me to learn things i'm never gonna need, i dont wanna be a matematician, why do i have to be familiar with those horrible matrix things, i hate it, hate it hate it to death. :scream:

to my bed and to self: stop 'calling' me, i can resist laying down and fall asleep immediately

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To my [[former]] best friend:
    I can't believe you don't understand how much this friendship means to me, still, you don't seem to care. You were my best friend ever. The one that I could always rely on. I know I was the same for you. And now you're throwing it all away.

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To my Composition teacher:
    I hate when we have to make appointments with you so that you can check our papers. What good is it doing me? None. Maybe if you would actually read all of my paper instead of just the first paragraph I'd be happier. You say that you won't read the whole thing because "when I correct the first part of it, the student should be able to read over the remainder of the paper and make their own corrections." Yeah right. If I made the mistake the first time then most likely I didn't know it was wrong, so how am I supposed to be able to recognize other mistakes?
    Argh! Just read the whole thing, it's not that hard!

To AP: So you didn't get that job at K-Mart but Ash did. Get over it. It's just one job, there are plenty others. And she didn't cheat to get the job, she did it fair and square. Just stop talking about it, it's not like you're the only person in the world who doesn't have a job.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

To L____: Thank you and A___ and everyone else in your group for accepting me back after 2 years of nothing. We grew apart yea, but I hope we can be friends again like we used to be. I like you guys so much more than the other group I was always with. I guess I just thought it was too late to make new friends, and just ended up staying with the ones I was with, who I wouldn't even call friends. Anyways, I can understand what you're saying :)lol:) and was already laughing and being more outgoing than I ever did or was with that other group.

Oh and L____, I swear I don't like your cousin anymore! I just want to go trick or treating with you because you're awesome and I have no one else to go with that lives near me. :D

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay seriously, stupid guy next door....what do you DO all day and WHY does it require music that THUMPS through the wall??? You're not normal. Don't you ever watch TV? The Colts are playing tonight. Don't you watch football? Why are you playing that thumpy music all day???

Look, this isn't campus. The people that live out here are way past that age and are living regular lives and don't like loud music at all hours. If you want to live like that you should rent a place near campus. These condos are mostly owner occupied, and just because your mommy and daddy bought one for you to live in doesn't mean you can act like a renter. Grow up and quiet down!

12. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

To H: I don't understand when our friendship become so complicated. You know that i've always loved you like a sister. I know that everyone thinks that i'm in love with you, but thats bull. I like being around you, i like making you smile. I like the way we banter back and forth like we known each other our whole lives. You're my Joey, my soulmate, one of my best friend, so please don't think that i say this out of anger or jealousy, don't go back to him. He doesn't know what he wants, he doesn't know if he loves you. It broke my heart when i saw you crying over him. I just never want to see you hurt like that again. You deserve to find someone who apprieciates you, who will put you first everytime.
    Just know that i'm crazy about you, and that if you ever need anything, i'm here for you. Always.

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my boyfriend: I had the worst day ever. My effing school tells me that I never attended my English class when I've been going every day and have a good grade! Now I can't register for my other classes and they're filling up quick! Then at the bank, the other workers don't leave so I can't do the things I'm not supposed to until there was only 40 minutes left in my shift. Then I come home to find that there is nothing to do besides stare at the damn wall. Then you tempt me with the fact that I'm allowed over, and then as soon as I say something that I regret, you say you're frustrated and don't want to talk to me anymore. I'm so upset and you don't even care! I said I was sorry three times and you still won't talk to me now. I'm really upset and I need you to comfort me. I would do the same for you. It sucks that the only one I seek comfort from is the only person who doesn't want to talk to me.

14. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To ____: You know for a moment there I thought I'd just give up and quit trying.I honestly didn't see a point to keep it up only to try and make you believe me,it's funny how ya chose someone you barely knew.I know you come to the boards and if you read this then it's cool,because,I'm not upset.I'm not hurting or hiding away from all this.It's drama and if she wants to make friends by lying then it's all cool.She wanted to take my best friend away and she did and that's cool too.This is all just a game and she's just another face on the stage.Who knows maybe I will play "Dumb" again.Or maybe I'll have the right shape of mind to keep telling myself I was right.I told you what she said.Even after all this BS I still think of you as a brother,and I always had your back and that's not going to change no matter what.You can come to me with a problem and the right thing for me to do would be to turn my back on you,but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to that,because I'm not that kind of person.Who knows if this doesn't blow over before I reach the police academy in New york then I'll still call ya and tell ya I made it.Hopefully it won't be that long,but we will leave it to fate to decide what happens between now and then.I honestly hope this silence between us doesn't last for years.Like I said your still my best friend even if you don't want to hear what I have to say.

15. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my boyfried: One day, I hope to see this as my wedding vow, but that's way too early to tell, I don't think 3 months is even close to long enough to know if I want to marry your or not, but we'll see. I love you with all of my heart. I've never known what it was like to love someone, and now I know. It's like I'm floating on a cloud, because I know that no matter what I look like and no matter what I do you're still going to love me and that's the best feeling in the world. The same would go for you, you could do anything to me and I would still love you. I can't tell you how much you mean to me. You are my rock, you hold me up when I'm falling and you pick me up when I've already fallen down. You are my best friend, my soul mate. You know exactly how to read me and exactly how to fix whatever is broken. I really don't deserve you, and I've told you this. You're sweet, caring, funny, charming, and you know what you want in life. You are by far my better half. I can't imagine what would happen to me if I lost you. Even though it's only been three months, I feel such a connection with you that it's really hard not to picture myself marrying you and having our kids. I know I'm like a love struck puppy and I'm okay with that for now. It'll probably wear off, but for now I'm really enjoying our mornings where I can go to your house, fall asleep in your bed and then wake up in your arms. It was fun to slowly move into position this morning so that I could kiss you awake. You treat me like I've never been treated before, and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you more than words can express, and I hope that I will decide one day that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.