The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*rolls eyes after reading some posts on the episode thread*...... By the way, since when it's not allowed to discuss Nick/Greg on that thread when IT'S CLEARLY RELATED to the episode in question? And since when talking about Nick/Greg relationship is a joke? :rolleyes:

So much subtext in those scenes....Is it just me or the CSI writers have been reading lately some Nick/Greg (smut/slave/bondage/dom!Greg) fics? :lol: "Mastery Plan" comes to mind....

Oh, and Nick wasn't grumpy because "he's deep in grief" :rolleyes: (we've seen him working very relaxed and craking jokes here and there in previous episodes). Yesterday, Nick was TOTALLY JEALOUS ......AND IN THE CLOSET! :guffaw: as Maggs has pointed out before. Pure subtext there....

I also agree with only_true_love that Nick was jealous and also, probably afraid of his talkative boyfriend spilling the beans about their sexual life in front of the newbie.

Greg is a hairpuller. No wonder why Nick has to shave off his head from time to time.....Nicky and his poor roots...:devil:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, seems the new episode was a really good one for the Love?!!! Can't wait to see some clips of the scene in question!

Hm, jealous Nick? Wow!

Greg being a hairpuller? Had the same thought as you, seabird, that would be the perfect reason why Nick shaves off his hair now and then :devil: Bad Greggo :lol:

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

So excited about scene in victems bedroom, for yesterdays episode. When Riley finds the chest under the bed and Greggo runs right over when she opens it. I love it when Riley asks him if hes ever been tied up, and he just looks at her and says what do you think. I was on the floor giggling. Then Riley mentions hair pulling and Nicky tells them to shut up. Just the naughty way Greggo looks at him says its all. I'm very happy about this scene. Also noticed Nicky's hair looks more shaved then last episode. :lol:

As for the Greggo/Riley, thread whatever. Let them think what they want. Defiantly brother sister relationship there. I actually am starting to like Riley working with the boys. I can see her very much taking Sara's place as their female friend who they can be themselves around with.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think maybe Greg really misses Sara and the friendship they had, and has clicked with Riley because, yes, he does get on with her( from what I gather) but he's also needing that female friend he hasn't had since Sara left (ike was MsCB said).

I've not seen the episode yet, but a jealous nick sounds very very interesting :) Like the idea of the scene about being tied up! I can't wait to see the ep.

5. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I was watching that scene and I found it really funny that Nick got grumpy when Greg was alluding to his sex life. The icing on the cake, however, was when my husband (who SO isn't a slasher, let me just say) pipes up "hey, Nick is p***ed off because Greg is spilling their bedroom secrets to the new chick"

:guffaw:

I don't think any more proof is needed, do you?

(And also, is Nick's hair shaved because Greggo's gotten into hair pulling and Nick doesn't like it and had to take action against it? Lol)

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have a couple screen caps of the jealous Nick scene.

Nick in the closet, after hearing Greg flirting with Riley he has to put a stop to it. His possessiveness is showing! "Hey, knock it off!"

[​IMG]

Greg smirks, knowing his Nicky is getting jealous!
    [​IMG]

I absolutely loved this scene. It showed so much and was full on subtext.

BTW- more pics of Greg on the Eric/Greg pic thread.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I totally loved all the subtext in this episode too. I was just thinking when Greg first got so excited and called Riley "lucky" at finding the smutty stuff and jumping up to see it was too funny. Then when Nick getting all irritated with Greg and Greg's little look at him and then smirk was wonderful. I just kept thinking the writers were giving us so many nice little moments in that one scene. My icon is from when he looks at Nick... :lol:

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's so great that finally we got The Love scene! I just can't wait to see it. Poor Nicky, how angry he was at home. He needed to punish Greggo just like after a scene from A La Cart in the desert:lol: I just love Greg's smirk. It's saying so much. He really likes to make his Texan jealous.

After this epi we can really hope to have even more Love, and even next so obvious moments;)

Wojo, thanks for awesome caps:)

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Love Greg's smirk :) He's loving jealous Nicky :lol:

Thanks for the caps Wojo.

I really like the fact that we got a love scene too :) I try not to expect one, then when I hear of one, its great. Yay for the writers for once.

Serenity, what you said your husband said really made me laugh, I love it, how non-Love fans can see it.

eta: deirdre, I just love your new icon, soo hot :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  10. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

As they are walking down the hallway, and Warrick asks Nick if he wanted to go play blackjack. Watch the eppie again. In addition, Warrick has far too many buttons undone (no wonder Greg was pissed).

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just watched a clip form the recent episode. What can I say? WOW!!!

Nick acted so jealous! I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. The way he shut Riley up when she was talking about sex with Greg? So hot! And a little later when she said she could have done it he was like "no way". Nicky was still a little pissed at her.

That was an awesome moment for the Love!

And it seems Riley's no threat to the boys. No way Nicky could ever be interested in her and Greg? He's to smitten with his Texan! :devil:

Oh, and how cool is Riley, saying she always finds the smut? Bet she'll find even more if she's more often around our boys :devil::devil::devil:

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just watched it too and few time. It was soooooo great!

Nicky acted there really funny. I know that he was jealous (oh, how cute he looked!) but he made one serious mistake - said "knock it off" not in the right moment and not in the right place. It took Riley less a second to guess that her first impression about boys (first, I mean this comment about hair, lol) was true. Nick was so jealous. And did he share about something from his and Greggo's intimate life? 'Cause I think he did:devil: He glanced at Greg when he was coming up to see the big collection of evidences. And tell me why Greg took at first a spur? A spur is a part of the cowboy's equipment. Do I need to add more?:devil:

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I had to snicker at this comment, just what else is part of a cowboys equipment? Never mind don't answer that! I pointed out Nick's jealousy but you all are pointing out things I neglected to see, like Nick being in the closet and the spur. This one scene has such an impact!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh yeah, this scene has so big impact! I'm a type of person who don't believe in coincidence in shows. Good show is always not from pieces but it's one big entirety. That's why I'm pointing small things. I know that in other CSI shows were the same thing, symbols, a lot of symbols. And the same is here. Nick in closet, a spur. And that's only from the latest ep, in earlier ones we had a lot it too. It can't be coincidence. Especially after so many years and of course TPTB etc. know about CSI fandoms. They're giving us few points, even when they don't want to make boys canon. We're the big part of viewers so they must give us some stuff - even the smallest.

15. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Thanks for those screen caps. When Nick's in the closet, his look and tone are so telling. Greg's smirk ... ah, so cute. Maybe G did spill some bedroom secrets. xD

^^ Oo I definitely should go watch that episode again. I agree--no wonder Greggo was po'd!

In "Leave Out All The Rest", I didn't even realize that Greg had picked up a spur. All I saw was Riley with the handcuffs. I agree with Deirdre, TPTB's giving us some stuff to keep us happy. I mean, come on ... Nick's in the closet ... the whole sexual exchange between Riley and Greg (probably about Nick and Greg's sexual life, maybe?) ... Nick telling them to knock it off ... Greg's little smirk.

If TPTB were responsible for the symbolism in this episode (and it wasn't random coincidence ...) then I raise my glass of peach juice to them. Good on 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.