Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

It's Officer Aker who is down and in one scene Grissom tells Gregg that if they wanted to send a bigger message they could have....so officer Aker is down but not out (Aker was also in For Gedda and several other episodes)....Nick tries to talk to the woman but she does not speak English but the little boy is there and he translates that they are there to help, not hurt. The little boy ends up saving Nick from pistol toting grandma!

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

This sounds like one heck of an episode. Too bad the promo I saw was lame ... it was the one without Greg saying, "Officer down". So Officer Aker. Hmm. I have no idea who that is. I'll have to go check the credits of "For Gedda".

3. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Can you state your source? I wasn't able to glean all that from the promo I saw so I'm curious where this info came from.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So Greg isn't at the scene where Riley and Nick are? I didn't even realize it was Greg speaking at first. :lol: But listening to it again, I can tell it is him. If Greg is alone at a scene with just one Officer, anyone think maybe this will make him want to carry a gun? He may blame himself for not being able to back the officer up?

5. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I'm confused! Is it another cop or Nick that gets shot???

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

We don't know. We're just taking guesses from what we saw in the preview last night.

Susan

7. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Hmmm, will have to watch it again... Although glad someone else says it's Greg speaking at the end, I thought it was but wasn't 100%
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think the shooting is a completely different scene than the one with Nick and Riley. I think that scene was just to throw us off. I think Greg is somewhere else when the officer gets shot. I don't think Greg is in the same scene with Nick, Riley and gun toting Grandma.

9. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I agree, I just watched it again and they are just clipping it to leave people in suspense who don't read spoilers. I really don't think Riley or Nick gets hurt, and there just going to be held by gunpoint by crazy grandma till they say "hey you don't wanna go to jail we want to find your grandson just as much as you do" or different scene "why did you do that to your little grandson you don't want to do this.." and scene

Even if we got a meltdown, it would be at the end of the season so it could go to a cliff hanger lol

10. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

If I tell I will surely die...but I will tell you it was another spoiler site with which I have nothing in common (I am a Nick fan)...that should answer the question of source and the man who plays Akers is a great looking American boy....Larry Sullivan.....brown curly hair and cute as sin, but not as cute as George Eads of course. Hope that helps!

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well we all know by now that promos are put together in such a way that we don't know what's really going to happen until it does. IMO I seriously doubt that another CSI is going to get shot, Its more likely another cop. It does sound like Greg's voice calling for help.

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I agree - that totally sounds like Greg's voice. That promo is very good. Looks like it will be a very good episode.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm sure you're all correct that the scene and the line don't go together, and I'm sure none of the CSIs will go down. I've been fooled too many times by these promos to believe that! :lol:

Why, on CBS.com, when we're watching basically a commercial for CSI do we have to watch a product commercial first?! :scream:

This looks like kind of a strange episode. It doesn't really have that CSI "feel" to it. And is Grissom wearing new glasses?

14. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I doubt it will happen but i wanna see nick get shot but not killed obviously. We know he's not going anywhere though. I think it would be a good plot and id like to see how Riley would react

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Awww...but as I've said before that would be a personal storyline other than Grissom...and that cannot ever happen on CSI-it's written in blood..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.