The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hmm. After PWF, eh? *thinks for a moment* I like that. I mean, they had to have gotten together some time after Season 2. With all that flirting, it had to be going somewhere. Maybe in the beginnning of S3, Nick was planning to ambush Greg and kiss the heck outta him, but the lab rat sort of ... got blown up. Instead of an agressive approach, it would have to be a sweet, tender moment at the hospital.

Yeah, anything is possible. That could very well be one of the reasons I get frustrated with subtext. You have a season which is full of defining moments of The Love, and then you get a season that has little to no subtext. It kind of bugs me, because you don't know what's going on in the relationship. Are they having problems? Are they maturing? Do they no longer feel the need to flirt at work (oh no!)? Ahh, but then an episode like Bull comes along. Gotta love that epi ...

But where the episode is lacking, fanfiction can always make up for it. If only it were official, but that would bring us back to whether or not we want The Love outed on the show.

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'd also like to think that they got together after PWF. It would make perfect sense since they flirted like crazy in S2 and 3.

I don't know, maybe I'm old-fashioned but I'm not a fun of friends with benefits. At least not when it concerns our boys. ;) I get where some of you are coming from though. I could be OK with the idea if they'd somehow be exclusive. You know, they are not a couple but they aren't dating anyone else because deep down they both know that they want only each other.

I also like the idea of the two of them getting together after GD. At least I think they got even closer after that.

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Together after PWF most def. I don't like to think of them as friends with benefits either. Never liked that idea in any form. But the boys are destined to be together do yeah. Maybe causal before PWF the more of a committed relationship after that. Then even more so after GD. Maybe even married after GD cause they would have been together a couple years and through two traumatic events together. Back to the whole life is too short not be with the ones you love.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

It seems you were right, MsCandyCorn, ;). This is a bit from TVGuide.com:
    CSi producers have already stated that Riley Adams isn't going to be a love interest on the show" but it's nice to hear the actress making things clear again ;)

Besides, Nick and Greg belong to each other....:adore:

It's obvious that Nick has a thing for Greg's chest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And he can't keep his hands off Greggo:

[​IMG]

He can't help himself..... ;)

[​IMG]

And he's scared of boobies :guffaw:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

The first time I read that I immediately thought that Lauren knew about the boys or at least has very good gaydar ;) because there is no way that Greg would get involved with her. And neither would Nick. Maybe that's why Greg and Riley get along so well, both liking men ... ;)

Thanks for all the reminders of the Love. Makes me always grin like mad :eek:

6. my_last_chance

^^ Their expressions make me laugh. Oh God. xD Funny.

I am extremely glad that Greg and Riley won't be getting together. At all. Hopefully. I'm hoping that the same will go for Nick and Riley as well. I love Riley, but Nick's already taken. She can't have him.

love_fan that could totally be why Greg and Riley get along so well. Maybe when the go out to have dinner together (as friends o' course) they would admire the same guys. Buuuttt while Riley could look AND touch, Greggo couldn't. He's a one man kind of guy.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

From the little I've seen Greg and Riley get on well because they just click (in a friends way), so it'd be good for them to bond over things. But I think Riley knows that Greg and Nick are in fact together, I dion't think she likes either of them in a romantic way, just shares friendly banter with Greggo.

And I love the Love reminders. And the picture of Nick with the bra is very funny :)

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'm really happy that even LLS stated that there won't be any romantic connections between Riley and Greg. I don't worry about Nick, he's too much in love with Greg;)

I just loved this scene from I-15 Murders. Nick was trying so hard to hide that he liked Greg in this shirt. A small sign before Ch-Ch-Changes?:devil:
    This pic is always making me laugh. Nick just couldn't be more obvious:guffaw:

And back to Riley again - I'd love to see scenes where she would tell some nice comment about boys. She looks smart so surely she can spot deeper feelings between her new work mates. Don't you think?

9. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

Riley says "Nick she's got a gun!", gun shots, then GREG saying "Call an ambulance, officer down." and I don't think they'd shoot riley so soon into her run on the show...

With the lack of 'love' love because of Riley being introduced, I think I may be grasping at straws haha.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am going to put this in a spoiler tag since the episode has not aired everywhere as yet.
    We got jealous Nick!! There was a scene with Greg, Riley, and Nick processing a bedroom. Riley and Greg were a little flirty and Nick turned around and said "You two knock it off"

So this was a very good scene for us love fans. We have a lot to discuss with this episode since the boys got to share some screentime!

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes I loved that! Nick was really staring at him and Greg sort of gave him that look when Nick told them to knock it off, like he was caught flirting with someone else.
    :lol:

Yeah it will be nicer when it has aired everywhere then we can chat about it. So many things said that made me think there will be many fun fics coming out of the conversation.

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Loved the whole have you been tied up convo. and Nicky hushing Greggo. Me thinks Nicky doesnt want the new girl to know about their private life. And I know there are mixed feeling about Riley but I think she at least suspects something is going on between our boys. Especially after tonight. Or am I the only one thinking that?? I know we have discussed you knows about them, etc. So I got to thinking about her.

As for what was discussed on gabby chat about next weeks previews. Its not Nicky voice. 99.9999999999% sure it isnt. Only way it is if he has a cold or his voice went off kilter. So who do I think it is. Most likely Greggo. Though after seeing and replaying the episode, Hodges (if he goes back out into the field) could be the one.

One other observation and this is after playing the promo several times and few on slow motion to be sure when you here: "Officer down. Call the paramedics" the scene isnt from the one where you see Nicky, Riley and random cop walking into.

Finally, I know its easy to freak or panic about promos and someone getting hurt especially after how this season starts, but I must remind you all promos are meant to decieve.

13. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

HA! The best part about the Jealous!Nicky moment was that he was IN THE CLOSET when he got snippy! :guffaw:I loved that during an episode about Doms and Submissives, we got to watch Nick bark an order at Greg, who immediately obeyed.

Interesting that Riley told Greg she thinks he's more of a 'hair puller', which could mean she thinks he's a big flirt, but it's also used to describe someone who likes pull on their partner's hair while in a particular 'arrangement'. Hmmmm...maybe that's why Nick wanted the talking to end :lol:

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I see there is a Greg & riley ship already *rolls eyes*. Still watching season 8, I wish I could join in the discussion about riley & our boys.

Watched "You Kill Me" (strange eppie). Even though there were no Nick & Greg moments. I loved when Nick told Gris that there is nothing wrong for two guys to have breakfast together (LOL, Greg must have used that line on him. But with a different end result.LOL). What I hated about the eppie, was Nick checking Warrick out as Warrick leaves (I was like, NICKY you sould only have eyes for one man. No wonder Greg was grumpy and was like "whatever" to Gris.

15. my_last_chance

Meh, the whole Riley and Greg ship ... well, to each their own, right? At least with Nick and Greg, neither of them have said that there will be no romantic interactions. 'Sides, if GE or ES said that, they'd be acknowledging The Love, and from what I know, neither of them have even mentioned it. >_>

Ah, last night's episode ... jealous Nick was so cute. He was just standing in the closet listening, then when his boy's flirting, he just has to step in. Greg's smile when he was caught was adorable. He was probably just pushing Nick a bit--I personally wouldn't do that, the man's heading for some kind of a breakdown (I HOPE!)--and I think Riley already has an idea about Nick and Greg's relationship. At least, she should, maybe.

Does anyone have any screen caps?

LoneWolfe--Nick actually checks Warrick out in that episode??? I can't believe I missed that. I love that epi and I've seen it a lot. When does he do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.