"Leave Out All the Rest" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Sexy Guest Star Excites 'CSI' Cast!

ET ONLINE

2. Veze

Veze Rookie

It's amazing how little spoilers we have for this episode except for Grissom's personnal Life.

Usually, everytime I'm worried about a episode with too much one character Drama, they surprise me with a good balance instead. So I really hope it's the case and the whole Grissom/LH/sara will take 10 minutes max of the show...

(let's hope)

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'll admit that at first I wasn't too excited to see this episode but with the amount of times I've seen the promo for this episode and the fact that it really got me to like the Linkin Park song, I actually can't wait to see this episode.

I always get worried when Lady Heather shows up because of what might happen with Grissom and Sara but I like Lady Heather as a character and Melinda Clarke as an actress so I can't wait to see how this episode plays out.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Here's an article from TVGuide. Talking to Melinda Clarke about tonights episode.

Title of article: Will A Certain Lady Make CSI's Grissom Forget Sara?

Click Here

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS has some videos up. You want Tied Down and Rainy Day under latest videos. They're both Catherine and Grissom with a little bit of Super Dave in Tied Down.

Susan

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's not just his personal life, he's drowning in sorrow for his lost team mate, and is confused and perplexed about his life, he is the leader of this team and their boss, and he needs someone to talk to just like if this was Nick, Greg Cath, etc. and needs advice and just to pour out his heart, and probably feels LH is that person to help him out of his dilemma, she's only in ONE episode and then no more, so that kinda of tells it all. He is leaving soon so give Grissom a break:confused:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'll let up when the others get their fair share of personal storylines. Which means I'll be griping forever.

And I'm pretty sure all Grissom is going to do there is cry the blues with Lady H. I don't think it can get further than that because the man's a mess.

Which is why I still think he should just stick with Hank-his forever loyal, loving companion.

Hank would never break Grissom's heart and would throw his life on the line for him. I'm sure Grissom would do the same for Hank.

Stick with Hank Gil!

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I saw an extended trailer, and they showed the video with sara in it. :rolleyes: Looks absolutely retarded, i hope they don't use this as an excuse to make a GSR episode. Blah.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This makes me all the more excited to see this episode. I love what Billy has to say about Melinda and Lady Heather.
    Thanks for posting.

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

ULG, the opening is not making me hopeful for this one :rolleyes:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope not but I am expecting just that.

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Come on...didn't you know that GSR is OTP of TV?...please I just want more Greg!

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

wow, that sucked. What a waste of Lady Heather....Grissom used to be my fave character, but i can't wait for him to leave now!!

14. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

See I really loved the team stuff with Catherine, Riley, Nick and Greg..

but hated the damn GSR stuff...how many times did we have to see the damn tape...

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want him to just quit messing around and go at this rate. Then we'd all be happy because we GSRs would have our happily ever after and the non-GSRs wouldn't have to watch it anymore lol