Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

:lol: That is awesome, never thought of that before. Can't wait till tomorrow night, I hope we get some D/L scenes.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oh my goodness i love that scene in "You Only Die Once", it was just an awesome ep in general. it was nice to see they were just as geeky and adorable when they were younger haha.

i had to explain to someone the other day why i liked D/L soo much and i told them that they're like sexy and adorable at the same time and then i had to start explaining "Snow Day" with the pool table and "Commutted Sentences" with the love handles and sling shot..... you can't get any better than those IMO.

i've been missing D/L so much so far this season, i get excited if they just stand next to each other or mention the other when dealing with a case haha.

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

CBS has two clips up for tonight's episode and...
    Looks like we might have more Lindsay. She's actually on a case and out in the field but not with Danny, with Stella which might be nice. You can definitely see that she is pregnant, she has a small baby bump. I wonder if Stella will say something? Can't wait till 10:00!!!

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Ooohhh...thanks for pointing those out! Yeah, i definitely saw a baby bump. I am definitely hoping they hint at it now. I think they'd be kind of stupid not to. I mean, it's obvious. I'm also wondering whether or not she knows (and will reveal it) before she tells Danny. I still don't know wheter or not I want that to happen, because I don't really want anyone else to know before Danny does. I think that would be kind of unfair for him. Anyway, tongiht episode looks prety interesting! I can't wait until 10!

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Tonight's episode...
    Just in case people haven't watched the episode yet I figured I'd hide this.

No interaction between the two which sucks. We got more Lindsay which was nice and Danny looked pretty damn good. You could definitely see that beginning of a baby bump on Lindsay but I guess they're going with she doesn't know or even suspect yet.

I didn't get a preview for next week...did anyone else? The station got messed up and went straight to the news.

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, no really, if Lindsay's just planning on saying "BAM I'm pregnant!" then the writers are doing a fantastic job of planning that. I'm getting pretty upset at the lack of clues/lack of D/L. Are they just assuming that we know they slept together recently, or what? This is making no sense to me!!! Gahh!!! Okay...rant aside, it was a pretty good episode. Danny on the swing cracked me up.

The news came on directly afterward, so if anyone got a look at next week's episode, feel free to share! ;) What is it supposed to be about, anyway?

7. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

I didnt get a preview for next week either and im kind of upset about that!

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

The promo was all Lindsay and Mac. But nothing to indicate Danny and Lindsay having a scene together.

Tonight was actually really good I thought. I got my hopes up though that Danny and Lindsay were planning a vacation secretly and Mac was all unaware about it but then Hawkes and Stella came in together and I got all confused...:shifty:

BTW, loving Danny without the glasses! Lindsay, though, get rid of the RND shirt please! It brings back really bad memories!

9. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, Danny on the swing made me say....YUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYY! We could swing. OK, I digress. Sorry, I was in my happy place. I loved that interaction of he and Don thinking thing through on the swings.

But, I am with you guys, not ENOUGH Danny and Lindsay. Some think that the separate vacations means they weren't together. Well, like he was going to give them time off together. Hello, can you say...."short handed". Those are two of this many most valuble CSI's. Perhaps if they were married, I could see that, but they aren't.....YET?!!???!!!:rolleyes: But, that is just on my wish list.

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Danny looked so good in that episode. Loved it when he was on the swing. With him looking that good all I kept thinking was come on, show him in a scene with Lindsay!

Hopefully since Lindsay was in the preview that means she get more scene time and thus a possibility to work with Danny. I only wish I got to see the preview!

11. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

i hope that in the next episode we'll see a lot of interactions between them.. we want more! :D

12. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Me too Vertigirl. Where is everyone around here?? Where'd everyone go?

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Here, Good Times people......good times.

[​IMG]

Not much longer and we will have it again. Just with little changes.:)

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Nice picture. I love how Danny is looking at her. Very cute. Can't wait till Nov. 26th!!

15. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

me too! i'm trying to imagine how danny could react at the news :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.