George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know if I'm reincarnated. I want to be a man. But not just anyman, I want to be George Eads.

Would anyone have a link to that 40 minute interview?

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Your wish is my command! http://cgrgrl.livejournal.com/14436.html

You'll find on the last page of the Texan-Charm thread #8 :)

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wuvs you. In a healthy woman kind of way..:guffaw:

I met with my daughter's French teacher today and my poor daughter cried because she cant' speak French as well as some of the other kids (who are already bilingual) and I told her. "Samantha remember that interview we watched with George Eads."

The teacher smiled. "Oh yes, Nick on CSI."

My daughter said. "Oh yeah, his French stinks."

"And he's 41 years old, you're only eight. Your French is better than his."

"Yeah," my daughter said. "He needs to come to my school, so we can teach him."

The teacher grinned. "I'd like that."

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: That's cute. So the teacher is a fan too.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd be curious to know who George voted for.

I'm guessing Republican.

I'm wondering if he spent the night like this:brickwall::censored::censored::(:mad:

or maybe his time in Californie changed him and he was doing this..:beer:

or maybe he simply voted Independant:guffaw:

6. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

I think man's men is... the opposite of say, some of the effeminate contestants on project runway.

A man's men goes hunting, plays ice hockey and football and rides horses without saddles. A man's men doesn't cry either. Maybe someone like GE's dad? He seems to like man's men from that interview.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

chipper I would certainly say that George is a man's man. But George please don't stop those tears we've come to expect from you :) I remember from the Monaco interview, I think, that George did see his dad crying. He was crying because he was looking at photo's of a dead child :( Me thinks that is why Nick takes a child's death hard.

So can you take the Republican out of the boy and did George vote Democrat. Only he knows but it would be interesting to know.

8. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

I'd like to know to...
    I've been interested in who was voting for who since August... Was
    never able to find anything...
    You'd have thought someone would have talked to the cast of the shows and spilled the beans on who they were voting for.
    I have to agree; I see GE as a republican, but ya never know.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Now where does everyone get this idea George is a Republican? I don't remember reading anything where he said he was.

Now, you see, I would think he would a Democrat and I think he voted for Obama.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought we were supposed to have Nicky thinking he saw Warrick in last week's ep? Didn't happen. :sigh: Will it ever happen or did they scrap that scene altogether?

I really would like to see Nicky at home crying into his beer over the loss of his best friend. Well, not sobbing uncontrollably, but at least looking at photos and shedding one little tear. Maybe he could be like Cry Baby and have a small tear tattooed under his eye. :lol:

11. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Umm . . . beside the fact that it would quite seriously detract from his beautiful chocolate eyes, I think this is something people do when they've murdered someone. Now, that may be something I read somewhere or saw in a movie, but whether it's true or not . . . I'd prefer no facial tattoos on George.

Which actually brings up an interesting thought - does he have any tats? If he doesn't, would you like to see one on him? If so, where and what, and if not, how come?

As for myself - I go back and forth. Something on his bicep might be hot, as long as it wasn't too big and was indicative of who he is. A likeness of Texas, maybe? Hmm . . . I'd have to think about it. No arm bands though - I hate those.

I personally have a tattoo, a birthday gift from my husband. It's a feather quill on my lower back (yeah, I got a tramp stamp! :guffaw:).

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Jacqui from what I've read George doesn't have any tattoos. He doesn't mind them on other people but that's not him. I personally wouldn't want to see any tats on him. To me it would distract from his georgeousness. In the Pilot Nick had a tattoo but we don't know where it was. All of us who have capped that episode have not been able to see it. And I looked with the magnifying glass to see it :guffaw:

Speedy I don't know why I think Republican. I guess for me it's because he's from Texas and Texas is a Republican state. I know we all grow up with some of our parents values but we develop our own as well. I shocked the heck out of my mom at Thanksgiving but saying I was voting Conservative in the election. She has always voted Liberal. So even assuming that George's parents voted Republican he may very well vote Democrat.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Only because's very pro-capital punishment. But maybe that's just one area he's conservative in. Maybe's more liberal..

Maybe he spoilt his ballot and signed his name on it and slipped it to a clerk..;) who was checking him out.

Or maybe he just closed his eyes, held his nose and picked a candidate like we do here in Canada sometimes..or at least I did in the last election.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Now you see, I would think being pro-capital punishment is more a liberal way of thinking. I'm pro-captial punishment and I'm not conserative.

Of course, we could just assume he is a democrat because he's an actor. Most actors are, but then again that arguement wouldn't work either.

Oh George, just tell us where you stand. :)

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

George can certainly come up to Canada and run for office..heck I'd for whatever party he runs in..except, George can't speak French and he'd have a heck of time in Parliament.

Speaker of the House: The Honouralbe Prime Minister George Eads.

George: Uh....(leans over to Deputy Prime Minister)I can't read this..it's in French...

Deputy PM: Fake it..

George: Alors que je suis Premier ministre de mon parti est en cours pour nettoyer l'environnement, fournir gratuitement des soins de jour pour toutes les familles, la gratuité de l'enseignement et à toutes les universités au Canada et je ne suis pas à s'habiller comme Evel Knievel au Parlement.

Laughter and applause is heard throughout the assembly as George smiles and sits down.

George: Whew..that was close thanks for writing that for me..why is everyone is laughing at me..and why was Evil Knieval in that speech.
    Oh if you pulled a Sara Palin on me you're so fired..that's it, I'm going to translate this on google!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.