CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Ooooh, now I can't wait for tonight's episode. I know, I know, the preview usually show you something that will grab just enough interest to get viewers, but dang! I can't believe it. No, not Adam. Not AJ. Seriously, does anyone know if he really is leaving? I mean, AAAAAHHHHHH! He can't leave!

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: I figured we wouldn't be losing Adam. I admit, I am curious to see how it all plays out, but I hope it's actually a real story arc in the episode and not just a flat out fake out.

BTW, is this the episode where Danny asks for vacation time? I'll be curious to see if that changes in light of the pregnancy plotline. ;)

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, I knew Mac and the others wouldn't let their X Factor go. They all obviously have great affection for him - Mac, Stella and Danny especially. Machines or Adam, it's a no-brainer for me. Seriously, though, some of their machines do seem a bit OTT, like that virtual-autopsy thingy Sid has that he used in Hostage. Actually, Sid seems to have a few bits of expensive machinery in his Lair of Creepiness - like that glass globe thing with the electic brain/head inside it. Maybe Sid's life crisis will be they threaten to take his new toys away?:lol: Though I guess really his crisis was almost dying back in ep 2.

I forgot about Danny's vacation. I just hope he's not going to that state that begins with M. where Lindsay is from.:lol:

4. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

IIRC, Danny's vacation was a "mention" in the show, it wasn't actually stated that the character was going to be gone. It's really hard to tell from such one line spoilers what the intention really is. For that matter, a vacation could just be a couple days off to Atlantic City that that has no impact on the show or the character.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole Adam plotline works out. Right now it looks as if Stella is willing to get rid of Adam -- although I'm hoping that is just a misleading promo. Although, I could see Stella being tougher about personnel issues than Mac is.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The X factor isn't going anywhere! :lol: That's good news (not that I ever really thought we'd be losing him anyway).

Yep, this is the one where he mentions wanting to take some vacation time, at least I think he mentions something along those lines to Mac.

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm looking forward to some other character stories besides D/L. i like the ship but there are other characters that i like and need some love and attention.

Eddie Cahill is just awesome with whatever he is given so i'm sure he'll kick ass with his storyline. i'm interested to see where they take Flack and Angell and the scene where Angell meets his sister (i can't think of her name right now).

Flack has been like the one character that has bever gotten on my nerves or bothered me.... it's prob b/c he doesn't get enough screen time lol. i love Eddie/Flack too much to not like him.

i'm looking forward to all the character development this year for everyone.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm not sure if we'll actually see that scene, but I hope so - that would be interesting. According to the spoilers, Lindsay meets Sam onscreen but Angell just mentioned that she'd met her. We'll see when the episode airs, I guess. :)

I have no worries about losing Adam, so I'm just going into this episode interested in how they go about the storyline. :p

I was watching Miami this week, and I'm wondering why the economy doesn't seem to be affecting the MDPD crime lab's ability to have ridiculous technological bullcrap. I believe this supports my theory that Horatio's superpowers make time go faster in Miami and therefore the show is slightly in the future. :p

8. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Oh, good. Hopefully Adam stays. I feel a little better now.

As for Miami - gee, being in the future certainly does have its benefits. And Horatio must have superpowers! :lol:

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Horatio doesn't have superpowers... it's all in the shades and the Skittles-commercial-grade-technicolor atmosphere. :p

:lol:

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I really can't. :D

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The world will implode if Horatio and his Shades of Justice part ways. :eek:

Maybe the technicolor atmosphere is proof that not only is Miami in the future, but it's also on a different planet. :p

Ganked from the Futon Critic, for the infamous 9th episode:

I'm surprised they didn't mention that a big personal storyline would be revealed. The press releases kind of blow. (Not that I want to read 'And two characters find that they have planted a glorious seed in their love garden' or anything, but they should address both personal and professional storylines in the press releases.)

Also - yay, Angell is in the ninth episode. :p I wonder if Sheldon might be the one that pieces together the skull (seeing as he's a former coroner), or if maybe he does it with Sid. That would be nice.

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Very true, which is why I think the shades hold the power. He'd be a mere mortal (maybe... he could be a robot) without them. :p :lol:

I would agree with them being on another planet, though. That could also explain how the budget crisis has no effect on them- can't have the crisis if you're not on Earth with it. :lol:

I'm surprised they didn't mention it either... :wtf:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I'm surprised too. I would have expected some mention of it.

It's interesting to see Angell in there. I don't remember seeing her in the spoilers for 5.09 (at least I don't think she was mentioned).

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Fay, argh
    I am quite dissapointed Peter is the one who wrote the nonsense. Well i don't care. It will be the only episode i won't watch or at least i will cut until my entire satisfaction:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I can't wait to read your reviews on 5.06!! :D and I expect more spoilers about 5.11. I would like to know if Stella is in danger:eek:

Debbie :D

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

We also should question Horatio's suits lol. Check out TV Guide this week for that one. He affords top designers on a cop salary? Yeah right.

15. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

did anyone see the promo for 507? I missed it and i am sooo mad!

Well, i loved this episode! The Adam scenes mad me almost cry! It was so cute when he kept babbling on and on to Mac in the beginning. And i loved the ending when everyone came in one at a time to tell Mac their not going away.

And the last scene... SMACKed!!! That was so cute! I loved the whole thing!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.