Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. stella61

stella61 Civilian

Hi I am Karen i come from the UK and i am a CSI addict i cant wait until next year when we can see series 9 yep we have to wait that long here in the UK another 3-4 months it will be agony!!

2. G!G!W!

G!G!W! Civilian

Hey everyone I'm new to the site.Big fan of the show.
    I've followed the site for a few months to keep updated in between seasons.First time signing up tho.:cool:

3. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

I don't think I've done this over here yet, so, I will take a brief moment to do this....
    I'm MUSE (that's what I go by online)
    I'm 33 and live in Louisiana with my 1.5 year old son.... I train and show Arabian horses and love music and also paint (abstract) and draw and do occasionally when the bug hits; write fiction (no fan fiction though)...
    I've enjoyed CSI LV since about 2002....
    :alienblush:

4. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I'm shocked I forgot to post here! I'm CSIL3Willows, otherwise known as Jen. I'm 19 (soon to be 20... eep!) and I'm currently living in Leeds, UK, because I'm at uni studying forensic psychology. CSI LV is my fave, with my fave character being Cath (I think the screen name might've been a give away lol) I love reading, writing, singing and acting... that's about it really, other than watching tv and movies.
    Hey everyone!
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hey y'all,

It's nice to (finally) join this board. My name (or rather my secret fangirl pseudonym) is Harper and I've been a CSI addict for two years. I'm an English major at an all-women's East Coast LAC. As a result, I am (and am proud to be) a nerd, a grammar nazi and what many guys seem to label [let's just go with the word "witch" here]. Also as a result, my favorite characters tend to be the really strong female characters that are also labeled [witches], as well as characters that fly their nerd flag high and proud. (To me, nerds are just people who are unashamed to be passionate about things that others think are lame.)

My fave characters are Catherine, because she is a strong and independent female character who speaks her mind and knows how to be professional without sacrificing her femininity, and Greg, because he is an unabashed geek who is passionate about life (even though it feels like he's lost a lot of that in S7, 8 and 9). I have a strong suspicion that Riley will be joining the list of faves soon.

My favorite CSI related character of all time is Jan Sanders, from the MsMaggs NG/GSR fanon. Jan is the most hilarious character I have ever seen created in any form of media, including sitcoms, and I absolutely adore her, which might say something for just how FanFiction-addicted I am.

My favorite ship is Yo!Bling, along with the fanon ship RyanLindsey (from LostLadyKnight and BauerFreak's 'Symphony of Change'). I will probably be jumping aboard GregRiley once Riley gets more established on the show, and once that ship gets its own board here on TalkCSI.

I love writing fanfiction, betaing it, reading well-written and well thought out FF stories, receiving reviews, especially constructive criticism, on my stories, and writing very long and detailed reviews on other people's stories. I basically live on FFnet's CSI section, at least when I have time.

Also, (at least on FF) I tend to use an exorbitant number of emoticons, for which I apologize ahead of time. Looking at the wealth of emoticon options here, I have a feeling that this trend will continue.

I can't wait to talk to all of you!
    Harper

P.S. How do you find and place the fun things that appear with your posts (i.e. signature; statuses like 'Civilian,' 'coroner,' etc.; the 'location'/status option that appears under the status, user icon and banner)?

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the nut house, Harper. For an avatar below your user name, you need to have at least 50 posts and have been registered at least two weeks. You should be able to add a banner in your signature section any time, but you are allowed a banner picture or text but not both. Details about size and other tips can be found in the Help Guide thread, one of the first few tacked up in this section. Grab some virtual snacks, wipe your feet on the Welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

7. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Hey!
    I'm Amberle, I'm 22 and I'm a Criminology major (former RN major) w/ a concentration in Law Enforcement & future C.S.I at Eastern Michigan University. *GO EAGLES* :p
    I have 2 dogs, Molly & Koda, and a recently deceased goldfished named Sidle Catherine Willows.
    I'm a HUGE HUGE CSI addict and I religiously watch it on SPIKE & on Thursday nights...Billy Petersen is the hottest guy out there! :)
    Hoping to meet bunches of C.S.I & Grillows Shippers here :)
    xoxo
    Amberle

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the CSIFILES, Amberle. You can join in the shippers thread and they have Grillows shippers there and they will welcome you.

9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Hello! Another newbie here! Female,caucasian, 37 years of age, married, mum of two young boys with a taste for hunky Texan Nick Stokes. :drool:

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, welcome to the board Stokes4Me. Come join us in The Ward and Texan-Charm with others who have a taste for that hunky Texan! :drool:

11. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thank you, I am heading over there...NOW!:eek:

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome to all newcomers. We're happy to have you join us. Have fun...this is mandatory. :)

13. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Hi all the new people. I love your avatar dynamo. Amberle, I'm also in Michigan. Quite a ways from you probably. I'm about 2.5 hours north of Grand Rapids or so.

14. Irrelevantlogic

Irrelevantlogic Victim

Hello all! I was here a long time ago under a different username (and as luck would have it I can't recall said username or password so I created a new account. I look forward to being here again I have missed it!

15. H_Miami_fan

H_Miami_fan Police Officer

Hi ya, newbie here. I´m 16 n come from sweden :)