You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:LV When ...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by love_fan, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

Yesterday, when watching LOST, I thought that if you remove the L and a part from the O, and add it to the T, there is actualy written "CSI". And then I realised "OK, that's it, you are crazy" :D

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

When you look at a map of the US and start giggling (not aloud though! :lol:) when you see Texas.

3. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

when you see bad hair and immediately think of Nick.;)

Also, when you've watched the DVDs so many times that the cases the originall came in start falling apart.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

When you think you see Billy Petersen in a supermarket parking lot and go running up, and it's not him:wtf:

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

-When you have no idea what "shipping" is until you watch "Lab Rats" and fall into the ditch that is hopelessness. (See: My avatar)
    -When you have four CSI shirts, and wear one every time there is an important CSI episode. Or just on a random Thursday.
    -You take the time out of your life to post on a board about how you know you watch too much CSI.

6. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

There is a chance you CAN actually see him somewhere? :eek: OMG! I will go mad, if I was you :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

When you're more of a Nick fan, but you're going to go see Billy Petersen in Dublin Carol in November.

And you do what you said in the last post you made in this thread and asked for the day off, so you can watch the premiere and take the next day off, because you know you're going to be up late discussing the premiere. Wouldn't want something like a job stand in your way. :guffaw:

8. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I know I watch too much CSI when I shoot a gun and instantly want to check for GSR, which brings me to Gil and Sara.

When I'm walking through a room and realize how much I touch things and think of how many times Brass would have to call me in if I were in Vegas.

When I realize that I have just called one of my friends 'Catherine' after an all day CSI marathon on Sunday.

When I'm driving through town and see a car or truck and think to myself, 'Hey, doesn't Nick drive a truck like that?' or 'Hey, that looks like a car Sara would drive.'

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ok this happened to me today so i just had to add it here...

....When you nearly crash your car from seeing a van with the name Nick Stokes on it, and you smile to yourself, then start thinking about CSI and Nick, and yeh....

Not good ;)

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol:

That's a good one! :hugegrin: Could have happened to me too.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Lol, I just thought after, OMG I cannot believe that just happened, then I thought again, wow, someone actually has a van with Nick Stokes on, that means he must be called Nick Stokes, and smiled all the way home after my near miss lol.

I couldn't believe myself!!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI: LV when:

You see a loaf of bread that says "Grissom's home baked goodness" and start giggling thinking about the LV Supervisor. And then you suddenly get the image of him baking bread going in your head. :lol:

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ ^ Haha, I love it. That's as bad as my nearly crashing my car because of Nick Stokes lol.

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

When you see a very short synopsis on the TV of the TV magazine and you can tell the episode title, the season, the case and whoever did it and what happened...

I think thats when you know you've seen too much ;-)

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

You have a C.S.I Thursday night ritual that is followed RELIGIOUSLY, with nothing out of place.
    You join C.S.I boards to meet people who truly understand your obsession.

You swear you see bits of Catherine, Grissom, Sara, etc in yourself

Your goal in life is to own ever single season in existance of C.S.I on DVD

shall I go on? ;p