Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/10035

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks for the article. Oh how I wish we had In and Out here, I love their burgers!!

I thought it was funny how she said that it's weird when they call cut that she's still pregnant. I'm also glad that Gary Sinise like that they wrote in her pregnancy. i would have liked to have read about what Carmine Giovinazzo thinks about it.

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'm choosing to be delusional, I see the possibility of her going home as something to either resolve family issues, whether she's estranged or whatever, 'Hey Momma - I'm gonna be one too' or even a case of, well she's got the time off, why not go home and introduce them to Baby Boom! I don't believe she's running away. I'm alright with this. Getting calm in my old age :lol:

Didn't notice before but I like Anna's shoes - definately pulls the outfit together :D

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

CSI_Spooky_Girl, Thanks for the article! :)

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The whole outfit looks great. And it fits to her. She looks so good in that shirt, jeans and shoes. :D

Aww, thanks for the article! I agree, how adorable is she? She forgets she is really pregnant. :lol: Cute!

I think when Lindsay goes to Montana, she does it to have a talk with her family. We still don't know what kind of relationship they have- a good one or a not so good one? It'll be interesting to find out and to learn more about her.

6. LME

LME Police Officer

I know that going to Montana is just one of the options they are looking at to explian her absence but I have to admit that I hope that they dont go down that route again.

Yes I know they could be planning to give us more of her back story if she went there, but I am not convinced that we would get that much more than we already know because she would be off our screens like she was last time.

I am sure that they could come up with several reasons of her to be off screen for a while without having to send her to Montana.

Maybe her family visit her in NY and she takes time off to spend with them? She could go on a training course! who knows!

Lets not forget that about 10 episodes last season where meant to take place in a 2 week period, so it is not beyond the releams of possibity that if Anna is out for 3-4 episodes again it could only be 1 week in TV time.

As for getting more of her past, something I would love to see, I think we need to have anna/Lindsay on the screen for that. One thing that we (almost all) what know about is her relationship her relatives, now we know that Uncle Freddy lives in NY so this season would be an idea time maybe for him to make an appearance and perhaps fill in some of the blanks that way. I am suggesting uncle freddie because they don't seem to want bring parents into the mix with regards to regular cast members - they talk about them but have we ever seen one of their parents on screen?

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks that going to Montana is not the greatest choice. I mean its already been done before. Not because Lindsay was pregnant mind you, but we already got a chance to see her go home before. I mean it was frustrating the writers blew a perfectly good chance for us to see more of Lindsay's family and background last time. What makes me think they are going to do it this season? If we are going to meet Lindsay's family, bring them out to NY. We can't have her running back to Montana everytime something bad happens to her! I know she is stronger than that :shifty:

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

It's finally Wednesday again! I hope we have some luck tonight and get a little more of Lindsay in the episode tonight...maybe some field time??

Maybe some hints that she's pregnant??

I wonder what some other options are that they were thinking of for Anna's maternity leave? I think Lindsay's parents coming to NY would be good so we can still get background and not have to do the Montana thing again.

I feel like the simplest explanation would just be that Lindsay was on maternity leave too but I guess that doesn't provide much drama and if they want to show the birth on screen, that wouldn't work.

Hmmm...I'm not too creative when it comes to thinking up scenarios.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I sure hope we see more Lindsay tonight! Last week was crazy! More Lindsay please!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^hehe Not a problem dude!

I really enjoyed tonight's Lindsay! I am always greedy for more scenes of her and will say I wish there were more but I will do with this :D Although I have to say I wish we could see her shooting one of the three million guns they had to process...

Next week looks to be a Lindsay centric episode or at least what the promo was showing...

11. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I just have to say that I'm TOTALLY LOVING Lindsay this season!! OK back to the loads and loads of studying.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

From what I have heard this sounds like it was a good Lindsay episode. I can't wait to see it! She does seem to be getting some interesting scenes this season which is great to see.

So, in anna tummy watch - can you tell yet?

I have also heard the next week should be a great Lindsay one so many that is why she wasn't in it very much last week.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I totally agree with you! :)

I've seen Lindsay's scenes and I liked them. I agree, she had some awesome scenes this season. Apart from episode 5x05, she had more screentime and she had some great scenes with Stella, Adam and Flack. I'm really happy about that. Now I would like to see her work with Danny again.

14. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

15. LME

LME Police Officer

Love your Avaitar messygirl73

Glad to see it is not only me on Anna bump watch :lol: Can you beleive that Anna is already 6 months!

It is nice to see Anna/Lindsay have some different scenes this season and working with everyone. Last season she did seem stuck in the lab a lot more than she had in previous seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.