Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

A while back, someone said this might be the episode to really move things along with their relationship (maybe it was an article...I don't even remember. It's a few pages back.) When I saw the teaser, that's definitely what I told my mom (she thought they were trying to kill Eric) but I feel like they're just screwing with us some more. On one hand, having a crane nearly turn you into split pea soup would be one of those eye-opening experiences, but wouldnt being kidnapped or held at gunpoint or shot in the head? One of these days, something has got to put them over the edge, and I find my self vascillating between thinking this progression makes sense and thinking it's gone over the top. For Calleigh, she definitely needs a few good smacks to the head (hopefully this is the last one)

Okay, so I know we're supposed to be off the topic, but I just want to go back to the whole botox thing. We don't know that EP's gotten botox or anything like that. Granted, there are times her lips look bigger, but it's one of those things where you're like "Hmm...her lips seem a little bigger...maybe? Maybe I'm just imagining things." it really depends on the angle and the type of makeup she's wearing." I dunno...maybe I'm naiive, she doesn't look 'all botoxed up' (with the exception of the occasional scene in an ep...and that might be lip plumper). Anyway, regardless...it's her face not yours.

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yeah, you would've thought that they'd be together already..but nope. I mean.. 7.03, in my opinion, moved things along a bit in their relationship with her finding out he wants to settle down with her and what-not. Then again, the end of All In also seemed to move things forward from what we saw or thought but then that was never mentioned again in later episodes.

So while it's being said that this Monday's episode is going to take them to the 'next level' or whatever, I'm not going to get my hopes up yet. I do believe that there will be some progression in their relationship..but I don't think they're going to get together just yet. I want them to though.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All right E/C Fans heres what I thought of to get the board going for a bit! Usually when you have that all important romantic kiss scene their is the usual orchistraited background music right? well the interview with Cory Miller said that they were going to add a little more of a personal flavor to the charectors on the show, & some hummor witch I personaly like.

So when E/C have their big lip lock scene what song do you hear playing in the background to personalize the big moment?

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I could see it being "For the First Time" by Lifehouse....you will understand once you hear the words to the song ;)

I am not totally getting my hopes as far as Monday is concerned but I think it will bring more admissions out where "they" are concerned. ..possibly on Cal's part given she apparently gets very emotional from the case. From the promos one could see that she calls out to him so the emotions and fear of losing him are there. Her walls are starting to come down. One by one they are slowing breaking down and I think this case will really begin to show the kinks in her armor....and of course who will be there to help? Eric; of course!! ;)

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Good song, Delkolover.

Maybe the reason they aired SYG last week was to remind us of something. Maybe the next step in their relationship will be Calleigh acknowledging that Eric was always there for her. My guess is that they will have some kind of serious conversation that will explain a lot of things. I think this episode is going to make us wonder if they are together or not.

6. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I would like to agree with you, but I can't see logic that after has been shown episode Sunblock with Jake's touching . It would be more correct if at first we saw Sunblock and then - SYG.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Yeah, but in Sunblock, Eric said that he would have transfered to the night shift for her :adore::adore::adore:

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

after she read his file when she asked him if he knew he could talk to her about anything, I think she though he might tell her then, & that why he asked her if she read his file because she wouldn't have any reason to say that unless she had read his file. She thought he would admit to what she read, but he didn't.

I don't know I think if she opens up to him he will have know choise but to spill his guts to her. It will probably one of those Oh My God! I almost lost you, you could have been killed moments like in All In! I hope he takes her home again, but this time he gets somewhere. I begining to think that bullet has made him forget how to talk to women, and have a relationship! LoL!!! She may have to draw him a picture!!!! LoL!!!

I don't know I kinda figure if theirs' gonna be a kiss it will probably show up in the promo somewhere, but they could keep it a secret just to catch us off guard.

9. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I think when she said that she was waiting for him to say what he feels but he didnt, so hats why i think she just said "we make a good team" she didnt really know what to say. And i dont think hes forgotten how to talk to women i just think he knows that she doesnt want to rush things, so hes giving her some time, i think its gonna be her to open up b/c hes been showing right from the start that he has feeling for her. I agree with you on the kiss, i think they wont show it in the promo, i think theyre gonna catch us of guard b/c they know how much a lot of people are waiting for it, but then again we might no even get a kiss :( i hope we do or at least a love scene...maybe when theyre in bed:adore: :guffaw:IM SO EXCITED!!:lol:

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

bulletgirl - you are allowed a picture or text in your signature - not both. Can you please edit your signature? If you have any questions - please PM me. Thanks!!

11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Ooft. My bet is for a kiss this eppiee....But just incase it isn't this one I put half of my money on todays and the other half on the Delko-centric eppiee that one seems logical aswell for a kiss. As she is comforting him and stuff...We shall see ;] Gosh its 1:21am I need to get my ars to bed! Got school in the morning ttyl. all.

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

A kiss in tonight's episode? Lol. Knowing the writers, they'll give us an EC kiss in the season finale. But, if they do that, then I will not be held responsible for my actions.

There has to be a 'pivotal scene' before the kiss comes. Sure, there's been plenty of cutsie EC moments, but nothing all that substantial. My bet is that we'll get something significant, and then the episode after that the kiss will follow.

Meh, the kiss will come when their relationship shifts, not before.

Oooer, am I even making any sense? *Sigh* This is what Property Law is doing to me. Who cares about houses, anyway?

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Somehow I just feel like she is going to Kiss him tonight just because she will be so glade that they survived the crane, or maybe he conforts her and she looks into his big brown eyes & and looses all control! Whoa! seriously I so hope we get a great moment tonight and i'm sure we will are be here to scream after the show!

14. Marija_Magdalena

Hi, Kaz! Property Law? Ouch... I'm dealing with organic chemistry and genetics and molecular biology... and bunch of other parts of chemistry and biology. I have nightmares about metabolism...

Now, back on topic! About the 'pivotal scene'... I can imagine it. Maybe we will have something like that in tonights episode. I think it's Calleigh's turn to say "I don't know what I would have done if something would've happened to you today." It would be cool scene. Cal could say it while giving him a meaningful look and shy smile.

15. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

My request - after tonights episode write more in detail about scenes with Eric and Calleigh. Please do it, b/c I can look that only in 10 hours after you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.